Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 28. (Read 77482 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
On there twitter page has all info on the competition but it makes no sense for anyone else to enter because I’ve already won lol. I wish lol
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Hello all,
How is the logo competition going on?
When will we have the results to vote?
Also where will this competition take place, maybe I will have some time to participate.
Thanks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

We are launching a logo redesign competition for Senderon beginning on 22 November 2017. Participants will submit their work on or before 28 November 2017 for community voting on Twitter.  The best design wins 75,000 SDRN (that's the value of $600+) and the community decides who the winner is through voting. The winner will also have to design backgrounds and other aspects needed for web redesign, etc.

Logo requirements:
1000x1000 resolution
PNG format
Transparent background
No more than 3 colours

How to submit Logo:
Submission forms will be provided on Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Great competition, and yes I would think that it is best to redesign the Senderon logo. I wish to participant to the logo design too if I'm available, abit busy recently...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Great SDRN... after swap and i lost coin, now rebrand!!! I give bravo for you.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
This token only for trading?

no, you can also pay with them on the different projects.
Activity: 476
This token only for trading?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
See? As the weak hands are slowly being flushed out, the dev team continues to develop and the market will reward them soon of the hard work they are doing.

It's still dirt cheap compared to other coins if you see the dev's efforts on this.

If you're smart, you should have started accumulating SDRN since it dropped that much in price.

Sooner than later many will come and get FOMO how this could have been foreseen. But it certainly could!

Yes I definitely trust the team for this project. Their hard work will be rewarded I'm sure. I'm holding all of my tokens.
Activity: 447
World peace
When weak hands drop coins we become stronger!
Thus, the weakest link of our chain of community leaves.
Thank you guys for leaving us so early.
We have become stronger!
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Кaкaя нa ceгoдня oбщaя миccия Senderon?

чтo ты пo-pyccки пишeшь, чeлoвeк. виднo жe - aнглийcкaя вeткa.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Кaкaя нa ceгoдня oбщaя миccия Senderon?
Activity: 181
This is a great achievement and development.... Keep us posted as things unfold.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11

We are launching a logo redesign competition for Senderon beginning on 22 November 2017. Participants will submit their work on or before 28 November 2017 for community voting on Twitter.  The best design wins 75,000 SDRN (that's the value of $600+) and the community decides who the winner is through voting. The winner will also have to design backgrounds and other aspects needed for web redesign, etc.

Logo requirements:
1000x1000 resolution
PNG format
Transparent background
No more than 3 colours

How to submit Logo:
Submission forms will be provided on Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Activity: 727
Merit: 500
See? As the weak hands are slowly being flushed out, the dev team continues to develop and the market will reward them soon of the hard work they are doing.

It's still dirt cheap compared to other coins if you see the dev's efforts on this.

If you're smart, you should have started accumulating SDRN since it dropped that much in price.

Sooner than later many will come and get FOMO how this could have been foreseen. But it certainly could!
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Morning all,

Here are a few updates:

Join the senderon lounge: https://t.me/joinchat/GM1PSQ1mnkGFWDlWlEchAQ to see a preview video of Senderon Escrow, Version 1 to be released end of November.

A lot of our activity is now done via telegram so i recommend joining if you want to know whats going on with the project.

latest icoprobr.com articles are live, please give them a follow on twitter @ICOprobr to keep up to date with the latest ICO reviews.

Incase you missed it, Beta version of cryptomercado is now live: cryptomercado.net

We recently hit 2000 followers on twitter, thank you for all the support (@senderontoken)

We have a few potential partnerships to come in the next few weeks, watch this space for more details

Development on our own native wallet have begun, more details on this when completion is near.

Also keep an eye out for a few upcoming bounties and competitions. I will post more details when they are live.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Why the price of this token go so low? Two weeks ago the price was almost at 200 satoshi and now only 80. What are next steps for project dev?
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
I doubled my SDRN tokens thanks to weak hands.
Now it is time for me to hodl.  Cheesy

I am also holding big amount for long time, I am trusting developer of Sendron.

as a holder, what do you think will make this project big ?
looks like the price declining time by time
and also the buy order decreasing i also watch this coin but its looks that its not good to enter right now since there are no support from the community .
Activity: 239

as a holder, what do you think will make this project big ?
looks like the price declining time by time
Activity: 434

Activity: 490
Pages:
Jump to: