Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 26. (Read 77523 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
So,no listing. It was mistake...

did we get scammed?

The twitter guy got carried away and got a slap on the wrist for his misconduct. No scam but bad communication afterwards.
You should rather question the behaviour of people investing substantial amounts of money based on a single tweet.   Grin

This is funny, seems like greedy people lose money then blame being scammed. Investment always at own risk, high risk high return, greedy pay the risk  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

did we get scammed?

The twitter guy got carried away and got a slap on the wrist for his misconduct. No scam but bad communication afterwards.
You should rather question the behaviour of people investing substantial amounts of money based on a single tweet.   Grin

It's hilarious that holders want to exit via exchange coin add pump. Better dump all your free tokens now than rather wait  maybe for a long time for any meaningful updates.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

did we get scammed?

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

did we get scammed?
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
guys, explain smthg about listing! The situation is heating up
youve better join the telegram group its already stated there what is really happen , and there is no listing.

Strange manipulation on Twitter. Looks like the token is dead. This is the usual end of all free tokens. Undecided
its not dead actually just return to the same price before the twit hype started.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Activity: 142
guys, explain smthg about listing! The situation is heating up
Activity: 3
Yeah probably they signed a non-disclosure agreement. They just forgot it and tweet about listing. Then they understood they were making an error and removed their tweet. Or maybe I am only dreaming  Grin
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Strange manipulation on Twitter. Looks like the token is dead. This is the usual end of all free tokens. Undecided
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Or maby there are some exchanges which don't allow listing ann. ? Wink

I guess we'll have to wait and see...
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I find it pretty weird just removing the tweet without saying anything. I hope we'll get some info soon from the dev team...
Activity: 15
you can see the effect.....dumpsssss....so sad when i though we would not see 90 sats no more
Activity: 3
Ahah I love the way they removed the tweet without explaining anything
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
how come the dev announce that there would be a new exchange on monday and then deleted the tweet after some hours?
is that some kind of trick, still waiting for dev reply tho.

The dev probably got overexcited, then realised it would not happen on Monday and the exchange was not top 3.
Activity: 425
how come the dev announce that there would be a new exchange on monday and then deleted the tweet after some hours?
is that some kind of trick, still waiting for dev reply tho.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
what about the new exchange that should be announced today Huh Roll Eyes Huh

i am also cann't wait, dev please announce us new exchange market as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
what about the new exchange that should be announced today Huh Roll Eyes Huh
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
any discord, telegram group to join??
its already in the first page just check it and you will see telegram link. incase you dont see  here it is https://t.me/joinchat/GM1PSQ1mnkGFWDlWlEchAQ .
any discord, telegram group to join??
Depending on location... some are still waking up to Monday
Pages:
Jump to: