Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 34. (Read 77518 times)

MKU
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I bought mines from cryptopia - will i need to swap? not sure if this was after the swap or not  Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
I PM'd you yesterday with my swap info, haven't received anything yet.  Just making this post to remind myself.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Mister Buneskiti !
For fuck sake, can you come over on the fucking telegram channel to answer our questions !
Stop hiding yourself !

2 weeks for a fucking update page website . This is serious ??!
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Afternoon everyone,

As you probably know, the coin burn will be occurring tomorrow, you have until 12pm UTC on Nov 1st to complete the instructions

I'm holding my tokens on etherdelta, do I need to swap?

Thank You,
Cryptochaos

If they are old ECR23 tokens,yes you do. And you don't have much time...
Activity: 5
Afternoon everyone,

As you probably know, the coin burn will be occurring tomorrow, you have until 12pm UTC on Nov 1st to complete the instructions

I'm holding my tokens on etherdelta, do I need to swap?

Thank You,
Cryptochaos
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
1) Maybe the unclaimed tokens could be used to involve some community member on developing the projects?
2) I don't like the 'reborn' idea. Investors prefer to be sure about the total supply.
My two Senderon.

1) I think it's too late to change the decision regarding the burning.
2) I'm not entirely sure what he means by 'reborn' either. I assume he's entertaining the idea that somewhere down the road Senderon could become a coin rather than a mere token, and when this happens the supply could be increased. But this is just speculation and burned tokens cannot be used again, so we are pretty sure about the supply.

1) burn is still happening
2) when i say "reborn" i mean that the coins eventually over 3/4 years will be regenerated through masternode income, if we went down that route
Ah ok, now it's clearer. Thank you!
Well,masternodes are good way to make people hold coins... Smiley

In any case,developing dedicated wallet would be huge! It would be nice way to diferentiate from latest shitstorm of airdropped pump'n'dump shittokens.  Wink
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
1) Maybe the unclaimed tokens could be used to involve some community member on developing the projects?
2) I don't like the 'reborn' idea. Investors prefer to be sure about the total supply.
My two Senderon.

2) I'm not entirely sure what he means by 'reborn' either. I assume he's entertaining the idea that somewhere down the road Senderon could become a coin rather than a mere token, and when this happens the supply could be increased. But this is just speculation and burned tokens cannot be used again, so we are pretty sure about the supply.

1) burn is still happening
2) when i say "reborn" i mean that the coins eventually over 3/4 years will be regenerated through masternode income, if we went down that route
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
My two Senderon.

Activity: 379
wow Senderon is mooning  Shocked and still cheap  Cool
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
Afternoon everyone,

We've updated Senderon.org to include a project list, There are still updates planned with this including: team member page, individual pages for each projects with more details and a subscription option.

Unfortunately ICOprobr.com launch is delayed, we've lost the required minimum staff and currently only have 1 writer available. We will be initiating a search next week but if there are any community members interested in the post then please email [email protected]

CryptoMercado will be ready within the next few days

We've realised that very little work has been done on the actual technicals of the coin. We are beginning work on developing our own native Senderon wallet and this also opens up potential for new specifications such as a form of masternodes, something we have been considering developing recently.

Theres a few routes to go down but in essence we would like to encourage and reward long term holders while decentralizing our network further. The upcoming burn reduces our supply and implementing masternodes now would reduce the risk a significant supply increase over the next few years while we are still in our initial growth stage. Its also a nice touch as the coins being burned tomorrow are unwanted coins and in the future that unwanted supply would be "reborn" to those that do want them.

Obviously we are looking for community feedback before we undergo this large a fundamental change to the ecosystem, please reply below your thoughts

I will try  Grin
Im in
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
My two Senderon.
Activity: 13
Great news, big things to come for this coin, grow is just at beginning.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Afternoon everyone,

We've updated Senderon.org to include a project list, There are still updates planned with this including: team member page, individual pages for each projects with more details and a subscription option.

Unfortunately ICOprobr.com launch is delayed, we've lost the required minimum staff and currently only have 1 writer available. We will be initiating a search next week but if there are any community members interested in the post then please email [email protected]

CryptoMercado will be ready within the next few days

We've realised that very little work has been done on the actual technicals of the coin. We are beginning work on developing our own native Senderon wallet and this also opens up potential for new specifications such as a form of masternodes, something we have been considering developing recently.

Theres a few routes to go down but in essence we would like to encourage and reward long term holders while decentralizing our network further. The upcoming burn reduces our supply and implementing masternodes now would reduce the risk a significant supply increase over the next few years while we are still in our initial growth stage. Its also a nice touch as the coins being burned tomorrow are unwanted coins and in the future that unwanted supply would be "reborn" to those that do want them.

Obviously we are looking for community feedback before we undergo this large a fundamental change to the ecosystem, please reply below your thoughts
Activity: 365
I don't understand what's happening here
This is a supplement to some previous updates. The previous coin was ERC23, which was changed to ERC20, so we sent to dev for the exchange, and tomorrow will be the final exchange deadline.If your coin is on cryptopia, you don't have to worry about anything.
Activity: 727
Merit: 500
Today is the last day for swap...
And dev announced some updates for today.

So,guys selling for 150-200...lol...  Roll Eyes

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." -- Warren Buffett

It going to fly 1k soon.

Exactly.

Looking at

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that the swap ends in just under 2 days now. I believe all swap requests are up to date but if not, you need to PM ASAP otherwise coins could be lost

Swap instructions are here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21961128

An general update post will be posted tomorrow

many things tba, such as

Evening everyone,

Just a few notices about whats going on now:

- Probr articles should start publishing next week, keep an eye out for that

- Please give @cryptosentinews (cryptobreakdown) a follow on twitter, a new currency pair will be launching soon

- A website update will be occurring in the next in the next 4-5 days to include info on projects and team members, plus a few other things like a monthly summary subscription

- We have a fifth project we are tying up some details on but won't be announced for another week or two

- Leka alpha app can be expected within the next two weeks

- CryptoMercado version 1 should also be expected in that timeframe

- Bounties for will be distributed soon, if youve applied you will be included, they've just been put down the priority list for now (see all above)

- Will be posting some news on the swap deadline/burning soon

If you've sent messages, swap requests, emails or project proposals -  we are working our way through them. Since Senderon gained some attention we've got a big increase in interactions.

ALSO PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ABOUT THE AIRDROP - IT IS OVER.

I'm very excited about that. Smiley
Activity: 13

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." -- Warren Buffett

It going to fly 1k soon.

Activity: 32
When is burn running, what time is it?
And,as i can remember,dev clearly stated that swap won't have priority towards the end.

So stop bitchin',have a drink,and wait  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: