Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 36. (Read 77518 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Some undelivered deadlines from Oct 18th, starting to feel a bit uneasy about this one  Undecided

- Probr articles should start publishing next week, keep an eye out for that

- A website update will be occurring in the next in the next 4-5 days to include info on projects and team members, plus a few other things like a monthly summary subscription
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
I sent my SDRN old tokens & awaiting for New Tokens... Dev when you will be releasing new tokens to me Huh
When he online, he will send new tokens to you. He probably hasn't onlined because he's been very busy. It is not a bad free project, there will be good every step of the way.
nah, i haven't received my new token since last week,
i wonder what makes him so slow
Activity: 333
mybee dev still  busy Last Active:   October 26, 2017, 09:15:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Hmmm... I suspect Senderon has all the weak free bounty holders out. I don't blame them almost $1,000 free money there. And now the real trend begins. A good update from the devs will shoot this past 4k sats and many will cry.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
I sent my SDRN old tokens & awaiting for New Tokens... Dev when you will be releasing new tokens to me Huh
When he online, he will send new tokens to you. He probably hasn't onlined because he's been very busy. It is not a bad free project, there will be good every step of the way.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Fear, uncertainty and doubt are spreading because lack of communication, someone should speak up.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Not seeing an update means dev is doing a big update. Many plans are in the finalization phase. Hope today or tomorrow we will see an large update on the senderon status.
Activity: 472
I sold earlier my coin and make mysefl little bit disappointed, i am sure this is long term project and don't be weak hands hold your coin , this is a good project.
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
As far i can see,dev(s) don't like to waste time on bs stories....so far they work hard and don't talk much...
And i like that
Smiley

edit

Senderon going up Smiley
Activity: 365
just patient guys, i have faith on the developer, i has delivered every word he said.
i don't see any project on bitcointalk that brings updates everyday or so, great work takes time.
i will see a nice update soon so be patient and keep accumulating  Wink
You said is right, the dev can't always go to update the content of the project, he has been dedicated to do things, a planned release update, I think we should not to doubt him, and he can bring us some surprise every time, the development progress quickly, there are always new things.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I'm quite impressive for the budget spending on development. Unlikely those 100 millions crowdsales ICO.
Activity: 4
Senderon does have real development, and a growing community. Now is the time to accumulate while it's in the low satoshi range.
Activity: 425
just patient guys, i have faith on the developer, i has delivered every word he said.
i don't see any project on bitcointalk that brings updates everyday or so, great work takes time.
i will see a nice update soon so be patient and keep accumulating  Wink
Activity: 13
Where can I find info about your bounty campaign, if you have it?
You can't find info about your bounty campaign because Senderon is free coin. They distributed all 80% SDRN airdrop, you're too late to join this project.

Price dumped, cause rising BTC, sucking money out of altcoins  Huh
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
You can't find info about your bounty campaign because Senderon is free coin. They distributed all 80% SDRN airdrop, you're too late to join this project.
copper member
Activity: 378
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Dev, when can we expect more updates? Will it be this week or after the second BTC fork? And what about the coin burn? Will it happen on 1st of November? Thx!
Same here. Looking forward to see the updates of the website and team info.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Dev, when can we expect more updates? Will it be this week or after the second BTC fork? And what about the coin burn? Will it happen on 1st of November? Thx!
Activity: 353
 SDRN price is going down ,but all altcoins are down now. i dont care about this price in short time ,
Pages:
Jump to: