Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 51. (Read 77520 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
i havnt account of yobit rightnow, will SDRN list yobit first, i will register next few days when SDRN be listed .
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Morning all,

Swap deadline is now over with about 11m SDRN unswapped so we will keep the window open for another month before deciding what to do with any remaining ones, requests are still welcome although they might take a little longer as we will putting resources elsewhere.

In the next few days I will post an overview of exchanges we have contacted but meanwhile:

Senderon is on the c-cex voting list: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

This is a chance for the community to get Senderon listed on another exchange so any votes you can give would be great, there are free votes but you need to have at least 0.1btc on the account

Also, Still have heard nothing from yobit. They do say that a payment doesnt gaurantee a listing but if people could tweet and ask or in their trollbox that might grab their attention and speed up the process.

So, dev you have submitted 0.1btc to yobit? When did you submit? It should take a few days to process.

And I just found that yobit is being ddos  Embarrassed
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Morning all,

Swap deadline is now over with about 11m SDRN unswapped so we will keep the window open for another month before deciding what to do with any remaining ones, requests are still welcome although they might take a little longer as we will putting resources elsewhere.

In the next few days I will post an overview of exchanges we have contacted but meanwhile:

This is a chance for the community to get Senderon listed on another exchange so any votes you can give would be great, there are free votes but you need to have at least 0.1btc on the account

Also, Still have heard nothing from yobit. They do say that a payment doesnt gaurantee a listing but if people could tweet and ask or in their trollbox that might grab their attention and speed up the process.

BUUMMM lets VOTE guys if you really want SDRN listed on good exchange
but my advice you can try another place like cryptopia or coinexchange
yeah agree i prepare to trade it in cryptopia and coinexchange to have a good start . i will wait for it to be listed there so i can buy more i know there are many dumpers who want to sell thier coin cheap  so im here to accumolate some of it . can you  add donation address dev for listing .
Activity: 476
Morning all,

let's our strong community moving now ,vote to better market ,let's spread this news .
Activity: 493
Morning all,

BUUMMM lets VOTE guys if you really want SDRN listed on good exchange
but my advice you can try another place like cryptopia or coinexchange
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
coinexchnge is a good choice sir
maybe you can contact  Smiley

Coinexchange has a 1btc price tag, its better to start with nova exchange since we already have a solid community, voting will be easier and much more cost-effective on the start & let the dev team get some liquidity so they can target much more bigger exchange.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Morning all,

Good news dev. Thanks for doing this and keep up the development of this token. I don't have a c-cex account yet but i will make one next few days.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Morning all,

coinexchnge is a good choice sir
maybe you can contact  Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Morning all,

Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
Sent token today, I hope I did on time because don't want to lose those tokens.
dev say you must send before 2nd - October . So I think you still get it on time
He will receive his SDRN. Dev will accept more participants who lose themselves for a month, then unswap coins will be burned.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22325827
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
dev say you must send before 2nd - October . So I think you still get it on time
Activity: 434
Entering the final few hours for the swap, Don't worry if you havent received the new tokens by the deadline. We will processing the final batch tomorrow

Thanks, I just came here to checked why I did not got yet, but now you confirmed I will get tomorrow so no worry now.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
Entering the final few hours for the swap, Don't worry if you havent received the new tokens by the deadline. We will processing the final batch tomorrow
when is the new excagege for SDRN?

#edit
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
What if others didn't able to swap their tokens by October 1?

Is those coins will now be considered as loss and will affect the whole supply?

If you go for a swap, then all those coins that get swapped will constitute the new supply. The new supply depends on the amount of coins that get swapped. Pretty simple.

The dev stated somewhere that the unclaimed coins will go to the development fund.

But he should definitely be extremely transparent about that then and rather hold those coins in a multisig wallet. Otherwise, he would simply grant himself coins that others los because of missing a deadline.

Literally just posted about this, will burn unclaimed coins if there is too much

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22325827

overlooked that, sorry. That's a reasonable plan I think!
Activity: 326
Merit: 124
Im late on the announcement.

Is the swap still on going? I see people who just did a swap recently but never have in return. Want to hear message first from the Devs.
swap has lasted long enough, maybe the coin you have is meaningless, after all now SDRN does not have the price ....

@liyoungjae That's not correct. And posting incorrect information does not help the project and might lead to people missing out on the coin swap. There is still time to swap coins. Just follow the instructions posted by buneskiti a while ago and you'll get your new coins.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Is the swap still on going? I see people who just did a swap recently but never have in return. Want to hear message first from the Devs.
swap has lasted long enough, maybe the coin you have is meaningless, after all now SDRN does not have the price ....
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 434
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Any news about LEKA Development, Just curious when the SDRN team will be working on it. and a i see the swap will be ends in a few hours, so who people didnt swap them, hurry up
Pages:
Jump to: