Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 55. (Read 77520 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I've made swap and got new Senderon tokens on my wallet. Any plans for listing it? Which exchanges?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
I see someone has sold 78k more sanderon for 0.07eth on etherdelta, I think it's very cheap, they do not have the patience to throw away the free coin.

Maybe he thought he was getting 0.07 BTC but in shock he got 0.07 ETH Cheesy  just enough for fees Smiley
how could that person be wrong to see between ETH and BTC, is that possible?? If so, that it is very funny because hoping to get the handful of profit but the reality is inversely proportional to expectations. or maybe it's just people who can not wait.
but how did the man get a 78k sndrn?

good question dude , how did he get a 78k SDRN :/
buy from other ? im sure i cant believe that , if true how much a price he get from other people while he dares to sell his token just for 0.07ETH lol
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
I see someone has sold 78k more sanderon for 0.07eth on etherdelta, I think it's very cheap, they do not have the patience to throw away the free coin.

Maybe he thought he was getting 0.07 BTC but in shock he got 0.07 ETH Cheesy  just enough for fees Smiley
how could that person be wrong to see between ETH and BTC, is that possible?? If so, that it is very funny because hoping to get the handful of profit but the reality is inversely proportional to expectations. or maybe it's just people who can not wait.
but how did the man get a 78k sndrn?
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Hm,does anybody know how much ETH do you need to transfer 40K tokens ? Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

dont try this with your token lol
I'm sure those who have hurried will cry in the future
im just waiting SDRN listed other exchange
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
Afternoon everyone,

If you have PM'd a swap message you should have the new tokens, remember to add the new contract details but if you havent then drop me a PM so i can investigate.

Currently about 14m has been redistributed of the 40m in circulation. Please help spread the word that the old tokens need to be swapped as we'd like to get the swap over with as quick as possible so we can move on from it and focus efforts elsewhere.

I see that my request to etherdelta has been sorted and we now have a trading link: https://etherdelta.com/#SDRN-ETH

A paid request for yobit has been done (0.1 btc), I've also recontacted liqui and hitbtc, and will work on the others in the next few days.

If you want Senderon to be listed places - let them know. There are hundreds of coins and tokens and a big demand will encourage them to list it. Its often a worry for exchanges that coins wont generate volume as it costs to set up and run a market so if they know there will be a bunch of people looking to trade the coin that helps a lot

I see the process to enter yobit is done its nice for sure
do you have date when SDRN name will be there and start trading ?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
@dev,
I sent you a PM a week ago and still no reply,I am going to repeat my question.
I sent you my SDRN and there was an error, and you said that I was not good to go,
Now I can see my SDRN on my wallet, is that the new token sent by you (swapped one)  or my old token return to my wallet due the error ?

Sorry if i missed that, had a lot of PMs....

The new SDRN would require you to add the new contract details, its likely to be your old one

The problem is that I added the new contract details before I sent you my Old SDRN, that why I don't know if I have the old or the new one.

Any possible way to know if I got the new one or I still have the old one?

You can check on etherscan.io under the tab "token transfers" if there was an ERC20 token incoming. The ERC20 token is the new one. IF there is no incoming ERC20 token transaction then it is probably the old one that returned.

Another way is to check if the dev made a transaction to your address. https://etherscan.io/address/0x64ea37a98b0967f7765d7319836a172091e65ae5#tokentxns
Activity: 425
@dev,
I sent you my SDRN and there was an error, and you said that I was not good to go,
Now I can see my SDRN on my wallet, is that the new token sent by you (swapped one)  or my old token return to my wallet due the error ?

The new SDRN would require you to add the new contract details, its likely to be your old one

The problem is that I added the new contract details before I sent you my Old SDRN, that why I don't know if I have the old or the new one.

Any possible way to know if I got the new one or I still have the old one?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Dev, can you put the new contract details in your OP? Also your title should be edited. It's now ERC20, right? Thanks.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
@dev,

Activity: 425
@dev,
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
received my new token, Hoping the new SDRN will get listed in Liqui, and the swap will finished as soon as possible, so the team can focusing on the next plans
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Received my swap  Cheesy thanks dev
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I have received my swapped tokens some days ago. Thanks for this uncomplicated token swap process.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Afternoon everyone,

If you have PM'd a swap message you should have the new tokens, remember to add the new contract details but if you havent then drop me a PM so i can investigate.

Currently about 14m has been redistributed of the 40m in circulation. Please help spread the word that the old tokens need to be swapped as we'd like to get the swap over with as quick as possible so we can move on from it and focus efforts elsewhere.

I see that my request to etherdelta has been sorted and we now have a trading link: https://etherdelta.com/#SDRN-ETH

A paid request for yobit has been done (0.1 btc), I've also recontacted liqui and hitbtc, and will work on the others in the next few days.

If you want Senderon to be listed places - let them know. There are hundreds of coins and tokens and a big demand will encourage them to list it. Its often a worry for exchanges that coins wont generate volume as it costs to set up and run a market so if they know there will be a bunch of people looking to trade the coin that helps a lot
If yobit will list SDRN it will be a fantastic result for the low-age coin. Liqui or hitbtc will give a huge volume.

What about Cryptopia?
A question: are the tokens frozen or could they be moved from a wallet to another wallet? Thanks
Activity: 644
Afternoon everyone,

If yobit will list SDRN it will be a fantastic result for the low-age coin. Liqui or hitbtc will give a huge volume.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Afternoon everyone,

How about coin exchange dev I think this one is a good platform to start for.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
Afternoon everyone,

nice to see how the project so slowly but with super decisions continues to grow  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: