Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 66. (Read 77520 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 124
okey Already PM sent
please cek dev  Smiley

There's no point messaging the dev right now, as he hasn't announced the final details on the coin-swap.

I also think that we all should be willing to send that tiny amount of gas for the swap. After all the dev is simply trying to swap this to a coin that he then can list at exchanges, which is what everyone here was asking for, so supporting him in that process is the least we can do for an airdropped coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
I don't understand why do you keep saying it is bad thing we will have to pay to transfer our tokens to the dev. You would have to do that anyway when you want to sell them on exchange. Just send a few dollars to your address and it would be enough for many future transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
before doing swap hopefully can give a little hope, if after swap finished this coin go into exchange or have to wait long again, so do not disappoint participant who do swap

it should to exchange soon the swap is ready!

Is there any news about the exchange because it seems like sdrn is only trading in peer to peer right now. It's a good decision to change actually.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
before doing swap hopefully can give a little hope, if after swap finished this coin go into exchange or have to wait long again, so do not disappoint participant who do swap

it should to exchange soon the swap is ready!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 472
Another 2 days for swap coin ? dev will make an official announcment? thanks
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
I don't have any ETH in the address my SDRN tokens are in. So I have to buy ETH to have gas money to send the tokens to another address for an exchange. That is kind of stupid we have to pay to get the exchange done.

That's what I don't like for an ETH token, transferring back and forth, you need gas money in your account.
Else, the transaction will just be invalid.
Hope the dev will find another option not to pursue that route.

I agree with the both of you guys and I'll say it again, I'm not going to be happy if we have to pay to get this swap done.  The whole point of this was for it to be an airdrop in the first place.  Paying does not equal airdrop.

Someone had to pay the gas to send those coins to you in the first place, someone has to pay to list the coins on the exchange. Stop whining cos you don't have to participate. Period.
most likely they got rid of their coins and now they have nothing to send,so start to bite your elbows Grin Grin
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
I don't have any ETH in the address my SDRN tokens are in. So I have to buy ETH to have gas money to send the tokens to another address for an exchange. That is kind of stupid we have to pay to get the exchange done.

That's what I don't like for an ETH token, transferring back and forth, you need gas money in your account.

I agree with the both of you guys and I'll say it again, I'm not going to be happy if we have to pay to get this swap done.  The whole point of this was for it to be an airdrop in the first place.  Paying does not equal airdrop.

Someone had to pay the gas to send those coins to you in the first place, someone has to pay to list the coins on the exchange. Stop whining cos you don't have to participate. Period.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
It is not really complicated. You'll be given an address to send the tokens to and you will have to write an e-mail. The gas costs will amount to some cents. The dev has paid the gas for sending the old tokens to you and will pay for sending the new tokens. Moreover, the dev is going to pay for the first app out of his own pocket.
It is not a perfect situation but you guys are making a drama out of it.
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
I also don't like the method of sending a token to dev for swaping it. This is not professional imho. Every token holder hast to pay for the transaction fee and it is extremely complicated.
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
because this coin dev does not want to pay to be registered in exchange, i want to sell 1 SDRN = 1 SAT, if you are interested PM me

because this is like a community coin , need communities power not just dev but for all holders of SDRN
it is necessary to move this coin to flourish. its not wrong if dev dont want to pay exchange dude its free airdrop Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Activity: 512
because this coin dev does not want to pay to be registered in exchange, i want to sell 1 SDRN = 1 SAT, if you are interested PM me
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Hi,

This is the way the swap will work:

- An Address will be posted in which you send SDRN to,
- you will need to send your address, txid, timestamp of transaction (can be found on block explorer) and amount to an email address specified at the time. Be sure to send this as soon as you have sent the SDRN. Any requests sent via pm or telegram won't be accepted

The swap will avaliable between 18th of september to 2nd of October until 23:00 UTC. Although tokens will be processed as quick as possible as requests come in. Any coins undistributed will be put towards the development fund. I will be closing the OTC thread at the start of the swap.

Part of the problem with a snapshot is the due to being ERC23, its been very hard to map holders aside from manually searching each address and after checking a selection of the original distribution list it seems that a lot have moved from original addresses. Those who have their sold tokens won't be entitled to the new ones.

got some news up and coming on a few of our projects so keep any eye out for those over the next few days

I don't understand why not send directly Senderon Erc20 token to address you send Senderon Erc23 token. Maybe you have full messages with address and not send airdrop to all. I not have any problem to send Senderon Erc23 to address you post and get back Senderon erc20.

He can't do that because there are people who have already sold their airdrop coins. These people would now get new coins while the buyer of the old coins would not get anything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
So at the end. Does anyone know exactly how to return their Tokens?

That interests me greatly. Do you need the email address? of the Txid?

And so, if I understood perfectly, the reverse maneuver is done on September 18th?

For sure, on 18 of September dev announse full instruction how to change a tokens. Just wait 3 days more. How was written before - easiest way fill up a form:
send your SDRN to ( dev address )
whats your address :
how much amount you send :
whats your transaction id :
whats your bitcointalk link :
IMHO
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
It's a good decision because the market is pretty new for ERC23 and it will take its time so, it's better for the project to keep alive.

I am holding all SDRN tokens and I'm ready for a swap however you like.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
can you give me detail
dev add :
email :
I want to swap but I am confused where I should send it  Huh

We need to wait until 18 September to post dev all details and only after we can swap our tokens.

The swap will avaliable between 18th of september to 2nd of October until 23:00 UTC. Although tokens will be processed as quick as possible as requests come in. Any coins undistributed will be put towards the development fund. I will be closing the OTC thread at the start of the swap.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi,

This is the way the swap will work:

- An Address will be posted in which you send SDRN to,
- you will need to send your address, txid, timestamp of transaction (can be found on block explorer) and amount to an email address specified at the time. Be sure to send this as soon as you have sent the SDRN. Any requests sent via pm or telegram won't be accepted

Part of the problem with a snapshot is the due to being ERC23, its been very hard to map holders aside from manually searching each address and after checking a selection of the original distribution list it seems that a lot have moved from original addresses. Those who have their sold tokens won't be entitled to the new ones.

got some news up and coming on a few of our projects so keep any eye out for those over the next few days

I don't understand why not send directly Senderon Erc20 token to address you send Senderon Erc23 token. Maybe you have full messages with address and not send airdrop to all. I not have any problem to send Senderon Erc23 to address you post and get back Senderon erc20.
Pages:
Jump to: