Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 68. (Read 77520 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hello, can anyone tell me if Senderon will be listed on Coinexchange and on the COINMARKETCAP site? thank you so much.

I checked through Coinexchange and i do not see any ethereum token listed there probably they do not support it or lack the resources to do so but senderon will certainly be listed on the COINMARKETCAP once they are listed onany exchange and have a price value.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Hello, can anyone tell me if Senderon will be listed on Coinexchange and on the COINMARKETCAP site? thank you so much.
Activity: 175
Merit: 103
I am interesting about when we can trade it in platform..
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Hi,

This is the way the swap will work:

- An Address will be posted in which you send SDRN to,
- you will need to send your address, txid, timestamp of transaction (can be found on block explorer) and amount to an email address specified at the time. Be sure to send this as soon as you have sent the SDRN. Any requests sent via pm or telegram won't be accepted

-snip-

got some news up and coming on a few of our projects so keep any eye out for those over the next few days

Dev, can we just pm you thru BCT and not send this via email?
One of my friends here just got hacked his account recently just because he used email for some kind of bounty.
It's not here in SDRN but I don't want to happen this in my account. It takes time to build your account, then, suddenly you lost it.
I don't know how f*ck*n' hackers can just change your email and acquire your account here in the forum.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Hi,

- you will need to send your address, txid, timestamp of transaction (can be found on block explorer) and amount to an email address specified at the time. Be sure to send this as soon as you have sent the SDRN. Any requests sent via pm or telegram won't be accepted

The swap will avaliable between 18th of september to 2nd of October until 23:00 UTC. Although tokens will be processed as quick as possible as requests come in. Any coins undistributed will be put towards the development fund. I will be closing the OTC thread at the start of the swap.

Part of the problem with a snapshot is the due to being ERC23, its been very hard to map holders aside from manually searching each address and after checking a selection of the original distribution list it seems that a lot have moved from original addresses. Those who have their sold tokens won't be entitled to the new ones.

got some news up and coming on a few of our projects so keep any eye out for those over the next few days

Yeah would be good idea if you give us a step how to swap the Sanderson Token to the new token. or that will going an docs spreadsheet too ?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Hi,

The swap will avaliable between 18th of september to 2nd of October until 23:00 UTC. Although tokens will be processed as quick as possible as requests come in. Any coins undistributed will be put towards the development fund. I will be closing the OTC thread at the start of the swap.

Part of the problem with a snapshot is the due to being ERC23, its been very hard to map holders aside from manually searching each address and after checking a selection of the original distribution list it seems that a lot have moved from original addresses. Those who have their sold tokens won't be entitled to the new ones.

sorry asking for, what SDRN email address  ?
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
What the main reason swap from ERC23 to ERC20 token standart?
As far as I heard ERC23 better than ERC20.

i think its for the exchange listing there are many exchange that  still not support ERC23 so its hard for them to add it there.
if i am not wrong many exchange did update to ERC23 but not sure 100% hope many users will confirm what i say
Activity: 378
Hi,

Good news Senderon
swap / snapshot  Huh
Activity: 817
Hi,

- you will need to send your txid, timestamp of transaction (can be found on block explorer) and amount to an email address specified at the time. Be sure to send this as soon as you have sent the SDRN. Any requests sent via pm or telegram won't be accepted

can you give step step to swap?
I am still confused because I can only see the balance of SDRN in myetherwallet not in etherscan
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Hi,

Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
Smart contract that exchanges 1:1 ERC20 for ERC23 seams the most logical solution. I am not sure how hard this is to achieve though.

Second best solution is dev gives an address where to send ERC23 and he sends back the same amount of ERC20 to the sender's address. Basically it's the same like the first solution but doing it manually.

You can also give a very large time frame for this as moving forward with the new token will not be dependant of everyone swapping at the same time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Dev, let's find a solution that doesn't reward those who dumped their stake!!
Activity: 714

i think its for the exchange listing there are many exchange that  still not support ERC23 so its hard for them to add it there.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
I belief the dev currently have the lists of the 1000 airdrop participants and this could help to transfer the new erc 20 token to them and the erc 23 will no longer be useful.

Option 2, is to get sdrn listed on an exchange and holders will send their tokens their for swapping.

The first option is expensive though effective. The second option is cheaper.

Good luck to senderon team.

indeed dev its already have list 1000 participant https://docs.google.com/a/senderon.org/spreadsheets/d/1tIMKx80RdDwydtReNwsZzuUO0KYHUqaMnWWar45EAak/edit?usp=sharing
I think it will make it easier for them to track and the swap process can be done quickly

my advice dev just need to make some form aplication for participant verifikasi/claim with SDRN erc23 correct with on spreadsheet
Thats a good news it will makes the swap easyly i guess there is no need for snapshot since they already have the  list to those qualified airdrop participants .

No, giving them back to the airdrop participants would suck because there were quite a few who dumped their SNDR for cheap already--->I bought some already in the other thread. If they just re-issued them to the airdrop participants, then the dumpers would be rewarded, twice!  It's a bad idea....swap or snapshot would be the only fair solution.

danggggg they almost forgot about the situation its bad idea if dev swap from spreadsheet
people who have no SDRN at their address may be able to get back sdrn for free yeah its bad.

i think we need to send manual my SDRN to dev main address and just give a transaction link for claimed
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I belief the dev currently have the lists of the 1000 airdrop participants and this could help to transfer the new erc 20 token to them and the erc 23 will no longer be useful.

Option 2, is to get sdrn listed on an exchange and holders will send their tokens their for swapping.

indeed dev its already have list 1000 participant https://docs.google.com/a/senderon.org/spreadsheets/d/1tIMKx80RdDwydtReNwsZzuUO0KYHUqaMnWWar45EAak/edit?usp=sharing
I think it will make it easier for them to track and the swap process can be done quickly

my advice dev just need to make some form aplication for participant verifikasi/claim with SDRN erc23 correct with on spreadsheet
Thats a good news it will makes the swap easyly i guess there is no need for snapshot since they already have the  list to those qualified airdrop participants .

No, giving them back to the airdrop participants would suck because there were quite a few who dumped their SNDR for cheap already--->I bought some already in the other thread. If they just re-issued them to the airdrop participants, then the dumpers would be rewarded, twice!  It's a bad idea....swap or snapshot would be the only fair solution.
swap is the best idea for this option. give back for who join airdrop before is not fair
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

Activity: 714

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

Activity: 700

Pages:
Jump to: