Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC - page 26. (Read 63246 times)

spd
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I just used SebastianJu for my auction thread and all wen smoothly

I will send a tip  Cheesy
Activity: 1111
Merit: 584
Just finished a trade between me and tupsu . Nice and friendly guy , fast and reliable service . Looking forward to use his service in the near future ( today  Grin ) . Thank you very much .
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
legendary
Was escrow for a 0.3BTC trade. It went smooth and he fast on his end.
It was my first time using this and I will use it again.

Thank you! Anytime again. Smiley
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Was escrow for a 0.3BTC trade. It went smooth and he fast on his end.
It was my first time using this and I will use it again.
legendary
SebastianJu escrowed a 0.4 BTC trade between myself and yeponlyone. All went well, excellent service. Thanks again!

Thank you... anytime again. Smiley

sebastian just escrowed a 1.8 btc deal for me.. hes a cool dude 4sure
very responsive and patient in explaining stuff to noobz, courteous, and just humble.. also, besides all that hes also a freaking genius, because free, donation/tip-based, escrow is probably making him as much as all the 1% escrowers.. i know i appreciate these kinds of gestures and am more likely to tip more than 1% just for that.. he keeps taking my money with his "free" service, i know your game sebastian!

Cheesy You gave me a good laugh.

Thanks for the nice review. And yes, i like donation more because you know that the user were pleased when you get tipped. So... thanks... Smiley

Till next time...
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
its not my fault
sebastian just escrowed a 1.8 btc deal for me.. hes a cool dude 4sure
very responsive and patient in explaining stuff to noobz, courteous, and just humble.. also, besides all that hes also a freaking genius, because free, donation/tip-based, escrow is probably making him as much as all the 1% escrowers.. i know i appreciate these kinds of gestures and am more likely to tip more than 1% just for that.. he keeps taking my money with his "free" service, i know your game sebastian!
Activity: 299
SebastianJu escrowed a 0.4 BTC trade between myself and yeponlyone. All went well, excellent service. Thanks again!
legendary
Thanks everyone for the kind reviews. Smiley Till next time...

Are you available for escrow?

Yes iam. Its fastest du send me a pm and tell me the details. Smiley
Activity: 574
Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
Are you available for escrow?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I used SebastianJu's escrow again, this is the #2 second time and everything went really well.
As always Till next time... Smiley
Activity: 252
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
He escrowed a deal between me and Athertle. Everything was good and I can only recommend him! Smiley

Sebastian's professional escrowing was smooth and to the point. I expected it to take longer but it was a very quick escrow!
Activity: 518
He escrowed a deal between me and Athertle. Everything was good and I can only recommend him! Smiley
legendary
I used SebastianJu's escrow service, and he was brilliant. He helped me verifying the stuff that i wanted to buy.
Absolutely recommended.
Till next time Smiley

Thank you for your kind words. Smiley Let me know once you need my support again.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I used SebastianJu's escrow service, and he was brilliant. He helped me verifying the stuff that i wanted to buy.
Absolutely recommended.
Till next time Smiley
legendary
Thanks everyone. Till next time... Smiley
Activity: 252
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
Used him as an escrow and everything was perfectly fine.
Activity: 577
Merit: 283
Escrowed a deal worth 0.06 btc , definitely gonna choose him as an escrow the next time
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good service
I use sebastianju 1 time Smiley
and if some one want to use escrow to trade with me i will use your service again Wink

~Bitcoinday~
Pages:
Jump to: