Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC - page 19. (Read 63247 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It was first time for me to use Escrow service in bitcoin trade.
The procedure is well announced and my deal with his escrow service went smoothly.

I would like to thank him. It is recommended.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I am also in need of your escrow service, please let me know when your free, I will be available for probably another hour or so

I check this thread not so regularly, your chances are better to reach me via pm. Wink
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I am also in need of your escrow service, please let me know when your free, I will be available for probably another hour or so
legendary
Looking for OP show up online. He has my 3BTC in control for 20h and i would like to get it back. And it is strange why SebastianJu is so long offline when got that money

He has a life outside this forum, and its Sunday. Maybe something came up which required his attention.
Yes. In that case he should reject my request to handle escrow. If he has no time for that why did he agreed. Right?
Its a 1000usd and thats a money to me.
Keeping me out of control what is mine and letting me quesing whats going on do not gives him any extra trust.
I have mentioned in the firs post of my exchange offer that i am looking for a smooth trade and not time wasters please and now got my BTC stuck somewhere when i need it so much.
That money was to arrage a payments and everyminute he is not here i am late on my tasks.
I hope you can understand me

Since you brought up that point in my service thread too i will repeat what i wrote you in your thread.

You should not sit before the screen and await everything happening in an instant. Most trades happen over days because one or more involved parties are not online all the time.

In your case the seller did not show up and we had to wait. Normally iam online a couple of times a day but not always, because weekend and i'm still in hospital and so on. Most other big escrows only show up daily, if not less than daily in the forum.

If a trade can be done instantly because all parties are there then i will do that, but your seller left and it was not clear when he will be back.

Anyway, your bitcoins are refunded and the scammer got his red trust because he minutes after i posted in your thread that i accept your request for refund and will send your coins back, and hours after you cancelled the deal and told him to not send, that he send and that i should send him the bitcoins. Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://keybase.io/serge_v
Looking for OP show up online. He has my 3BTC in control for 20h and i would like to get it back. And it is strange why SebastianJu is so long offline when got that money

He has a life outside this forum, and its Sunday. Maybe something came up which required his attention.
Yes. In that case he should reject my request to handle escrow. If he has no time for that why did he agreed. Right?
Keeping me out of control what is mine and letting me quesing whats going on do not gives him any extra trust.
I have mentioned in the firs post of my exchange offer that i am looking for a smooth trade and not time wasters please and now got my BTC stuck somewhere when i need it so much.
That money was to arrage a payments and everyminute he is not here i am late on my tasks.

If You don't fully trust the escrow agent and want keeping under control the process of funds releasing, You should try MultiSig transaction.
Activity: 56

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me

Activity: 56
legendary
Yestarday we've launched a loan service. Would you like to be our escrow ? We could tip you each time. Unfortunayly I don't think it will be worth 50$ each time.

Sure i can do that, though for forum accounts as collateral i only take forum accounts worth more than $50 since the time and risk needed for lower price accounts is simply not worth it.

Simply contact me when you need me. Smiley

Thank you, that's really nice Wink. Since you have policies on accounts price, we'll contact you only when it will be about big amounts.

Ok, no problem. Smiley
Activity: 11
Yestarday we've launched a loan service. Would you like to be our escrow ? We could tip you each time. Unfortunayly I don't think it will be worth 50$ each time.

Sure i can do that, though for forum accounts as collateral i only take forum accounts worth more than $50 since the time and risk needed for lower price accounts is simply not worth it.

Thank you, that's really nice Wink. Since you have policies on accounts price, we'll contact you only when it will be about big amounts.
legendary
Guys, if i don't answers instantly then is it because i'm in the hospital at the moment. Still a lot of pain though i hope it will get better soon. Smiley

Trying to answer all pm's now.

Just so that you know what's going on. Smiley

Hope you are doing better! It always sucks to deal with hospitals.

Yeah, had a hell of a first night. Painkillers all didn't work. Imagine the fun i had now. Cheesy

Well, it is on the way to getting better. Smiley
legendary

legendary
Hi Sebastianju,

I know you are an trusted person. But my question is did anescrow over 8k bitcoins in total, but at the time, what was the value of bitcoin? It would be better if you post how much usd/euro you have dealed. So we get an better idea of the real stats.

Good luck with your service anyways!

Regards,
FruitsBasket

I think the real stats are only a couple hundred bitcoins more now. The amount of bitcoins escrowed nowadays are less generally, maybe because of so many escrows are there.

And if someone thinks of making it as a business.... don't think over it. Even with fixed fees, the work needed is too much as doing it for earning.
legendary
Guys, if i don't answers instantly then is it because i'm in the hospital at the moment. Still a lot of pain though i hope it will get better soon. Smiley

take care ...

its a difficult time to get things sorted here - as well as hospital ...

im going through a similar thing also - though its a family member thats actually going through it - not me ...

do what needs to be done - and get well ...

#crysx

Thanks for the nice words. Yes, it's not so easy sometimes. The pain slowly goes away but still having cables all over me. Cheesy

Well, i feel better so i should start taking part again. It wouldn't be good to slack now. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

Hope you are doing better! It always sucks to deal with hospitals.

that would be a good service to have ...

where are your details? ...

#crysx

Looks like all information regarding this service we will find only in their official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ascension-bankp2p-loanslender-protection-warrantybeing-scammed-is-finished-1221349.

interesting ...

i like the idea - but the stability of the service is yet to be set in concrete ...

anyway - this escrow service is stable and solid - so will be using it in future ...

#crysx

Thank you to have took a look at our service Smiley. We've found that even when we lend OUR money, people don't trust us (pretty weird when this is them who take our money, yeah ?), we'll look about an escrow service. We're still waiting for SebastianJu to reply us if he's interested.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

#crysx

Looks like all information regarding this service we will find only in their official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ascension-bankp2p-loanslender-protection-warrantybeing-scammed-is-finished-1221349.

interesting ...

i like the idea - but the stability of the service is yet to be set in concrete ...

anyway - this escrow service is stable and solid - so will be using it in future ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174
https://t.me/laser9un

#crysx

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: