Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥 - page 39. (Read 9740 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Selflerry will empower everyone to take wonderfull pictures to sell to thier site. Definitely alot of known photographers will take advantage of this.
Probably not only professional photographers, but ordinary users will enjoy this platform. I like that now we can make profit from everything. This is an opportunity to make a real life more intense
This platform is open to everyone because this is not all about photo shoot. A photo is shared and will be evaluated by people and if ever that photo has something interesting then I think the platform will give some rewards for having a photo that is quite interesting.
Rewards for the best photos which holds good quality is really an opportunity then how about the naked or nudity pictures will SELFLLERY also deal with all type of such photographs or any restrictions?
yeah i think they are pictures too am sure they will have nude section for 18+ so you can basically snap naked for cash
I think this is a professional platform and they will not include this type of contents in the platform and they will ban this. They have many different ways to give credits to the quality content on the platform and they will not include this unwanted content on the platform. Still, I think this is a very profitable platform to gain high returns in the future. 
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Selflerry will empower everyone to take wonderfull pictures to sell to thier site. Definitely alot of known photographers will take advantage of this.
Probably not only professional photographers, but ordinary users will enjoy this platform. I like that now we can make profit from everything. This is an opportunity to make a real life more intense
This platform is open to everyone because this is not all about photo shoot. A photo is shared and will be evaluated by people and if ever that photo has something interesting then I think the platform will give some rewards for having a photo that is quite interesting.
Rewards for the best photos which holds good quality is really an opportunity then how about the naked or nudity pictures will SELFLLERY also deal with all type of such photographs or any restrictions?
yeah i think they are pictures too am sure they will have nude section for 18+ so you can basically snap naked for cash
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
A new video about the project Selfllery on Youtube, an interesting interview with one of the project managers! I invite you to review and evaluate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR87W-bJnPM
It was interesting to look up, really interesting interview and very pleasant person from command. As to your channel, is he really your or, alternatively designers? If your, then how you managed to beat out this interview with that person?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
A new video about the project Selfllery on Youtube, an interesting interview with one of the project managers! I invite you to review and evaluate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR87W-bJnPM
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
very good project with a great future.the team is very good
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
SELFLLERY is a multifunctional social activities  platform  i am interested in this project and project will be success
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
We dealt with the platform for the application. And which languages will support final version of application?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Do I understand correctly that early project investors will receive additional reward during the year?

Yes definitely.you will get good bonus during this period.And the bonus will decerease with the time.SELFLLERY is the best project for all members who interested into photography and  also very profitable.

It is good to know that we can earn something from using selflerry. I just hope that it will be successful in the near future. This project need to be more active and needs a lotof exposure.
Yea most of the social media websites where you post your pictures daily won't give you anything in return as a profit unless you have a sponsor. SELFLLERY will make you make good profits by only posting and getting likes no need for sponsors.
That is right. No social media that gives us a profit for thale posting of our pictures. But this project, which is the Selfllery is a great one and very interesting. I was really into this project and really wanted this to become successful. So I hope the team Selfllery will keep more interedting updates for the people around.
Yes, no other social media websites that I have encountered that give you profit from your photography works. Selfllery really gives opportunity to people working in photography to gain profit and also might lead to their success if they will be popular in the platform.
Exactly. This is a very good platform for creative people who want to make money out of the contents they make on their walls. Since the famous/ influential users in a social media causes more traffic in their website, it is justifiable that they too should also get profit for causing more traffic in their site. Fair enough.

Most of the bigger instagram models and other users make way too much from direct sponsorships from fashion and other brands anyway. Lots of them wont care about this
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
This is not just a project in which we will receive coins for a photo, but also an opportunity to help charity organizations and projects in their endeavors. So is the opportunity to promote companies

Yes, for some people this is just an ordinary project but when you look closer in this project you will see that it have a potential. It just need to improve and also promote in all available platforms.
Activity: 434

Great, as we all know on today's generation we can enjoy the moments having a memories taking with pictures. Having this project may help those people want to take pictures as they can earn. Soon in the future, this project will be more excited.
Activity: 56
Burn is considered as one of the methods we might use. The team will do the best to incentivise people for holding and buying tokens as well as provide functioning and developing of the platform.
Activity: 378
Projects I always liked about the monetization of content, but do you have a contract for a contract, where you can see the transactions?
Activity: 294
Is this already live?? or in exchange??
No, the platform is not ready to be live but we can expect the platform was launched and released for public when ICO has ended.
Activity: 154
Activity: 252
Do I understand correctly that early project investors will receive additional reward during the year?

Yes definitely.you will get good bonus during this period.And the bonus will decerease with the time.SELFLLERY is the best project for all members who interested into photography and  also very profitable.

It is good to know that we can earn something from using selflerry. I just hope that it will be successful in the near future. This project need to be more active and needs a lotof exposure.
Yea most of the social media websites where you post your pictures daily won't give you anything in return as a profit unless you have a sponsor. SELFLLERY will make you make good profits by only posting and getting likes no need for sponsors.
That is right. No social media that gives us a profit for thale posting of our pictures. But this project, which is the Selfllery is a great one and very interesting. I was really into this project and really wanted this to become successful. So I hope the team Selfllery will keep more interedting updates for the people around.
Yes, no other social media websites that I have encountered that give you profit from your photography works. Selfllery really gives opportunity to people working in photography to gain profit and also might lead to their success if they will be popular in the platform.
Exactly. This is a very good platform for creative people who want to make money out of the contents they make on their walls. Since the famous/ influential users in a social media causes more traffic in their website, it is justifiable that they too should also get profit for causing more traffic in their site. Fair enough.

Well, you have a point but in that case due to more traffic it's not good at all. This project makes me impressed with no hassle to use. Also, it make sense to everyone as this kind of act could have to earn as much as you can by doing taking picture.
Activity: 252
Millions of people make billions of photos every day. And when it comes to professional photographers, the number of photos is hard to imagine at all. It would be great if users could earn on this passive income
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
As I can see now, the are so much people just like me that is really counting into this project to become a really successful project here in the crypto currency community. The Selfllery is iving us too much opportunity just by having our taken photos. We all know that there are so much people that is using social medias to store their photos but this project will let us to have a good profits, and I really like that concept.

Yes, even if others are thinking that this project is now unique I still believe that selflerry still have potentials to be successful. Let's continue to support the project and time will come they will achieve success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
This is not just a project in which we will receive coins for a photo, but also an opportunity to help charity organizations and projects in their endeavors. So is the opportunity to promote companies
Pages:
Jump to: