Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Sell Bitcoins] 6 Instant Payout Methods ➡️SWAP2CASH.COM⬅️ - page 2. (Read 791 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This is an attempt to make us look bad because we would not deliver his payout to a payment method we do not support. He created this account on BitcoinTalk just to flame us.

He placed an order with PayPal as his chosen payout method and demanded that we pay him in Gift Cards after he placed his order to sell $250 worth of Bitcoin.

We have refunded his Bitcoin and have continuously told this user we don't payout in gift cards.

We have a list of payout methods showing you providers we use to buy Bitcoin. Do not think you can demand a different payout if we don't even support it.

Argee Alegre? is that your name? or is it a fake?
 and it's not 'us', its just yourself running this whole bullshit.

Either way, you're a scammer. How did you even know the exact amount and what payment method it was? Because you didnt payout what you promised you fuck. Youre just covering your ass by stating the whole scam you used on me. I never demanded gift cards because I dont need gift cards. Im not shady like you, you fuck. Do not think you can act legit by saying that. I have emails for proof. You started ignoring me after you got the coins. After 2 hours, I sent you an email with my other account asking a simple question and you replied real quick, then you realized Im on your ass, right?

So you come to this thread and read my quotes and state your scam. You just busted yourself you fucking twat.
You better get a good lawyer if you ever get to court because youre a retard lol. I didnt even mention what amount or what method and youve already exposed it yourself. like a fucking retard that you are. what do you expect right?

Once again,
 1) you never refunded my coins because you never replied to my email after receiving the coins. If you did refund the coins, to what address did you refund it to? because I use coinbase and used it to send it to you, and they can track records of it.
2) I never demanded giftcards because thats useless to me
3)I made this account to expose you for your fraudulent acts. Why would I waste my time if I got what I was supposed to get?
4) You can fuck yourself you scammer
5)I wish the worst for you and your family.

Activity: 28
This is an attempt to make us look bad because we would not deliver his payout to a payment method we do not support. He created this account on BitcoinTalk just to flame us.

He placed an order with PayPal as his chosen payout method and demanded that we pay him in Gift Cards after he placed his order to sell $250 worth of Bitcoin.

We have refunded his Bitcoin and have continuously told this user we don't payout in gift cards.

We have a list of payout methods showing you providers we use to buy Bitcoin. Do not think you can demand a different payout if we don't even support it.

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
Lol no one will fall for your scam. No one will ever send you shit first

Hi Edward,

We have been testing our platform to the public for the past 3 weeks now. We do on avg about 20-30 transactions daily at this moment from online advertising.

We are most definitely not a scam. It's all apart of business and this is our business model at this time. If you have a suggestion on how the transaction process could improve, please let me know.

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com

Fuck you ramirez you hoe
Its a fucking scam. Dont waste your time denying it is not you twat. Its been 3 hours since you r eceived my coins and after you confirmed it, you went rogue. Youre already reported to google, woocommerce , and BBB. Just wait for the Feds to fet into it too cuz they love the crypto scammers too
Yes.i agree with you. This project Look Like a SCAM Project.

Hi Sabbir,

Before you assume, try using our service first before you make an accusation. We have a lot of ongoing clients that sell to us from our advertising efforts such as Google.

We made an image ANN but it's not allowing to post images because of our current rank. We are very new to this forum and was suggested to post here to build up trust within the Bitcoin community.

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
Activity: 62
Yes.i agree with you. This project Look Like a SCAM Project.
Activity: 62
Your Thread Not Look Like A Professional ANN Thread. You Should Update Your Thread With Images And More Texts.
Hi guys, just a quick update, will be under maintainence at 5PM PST today to update our platform. We're working on our payments automation for Stripe payouts. Hooray for automation and quicker transaction speeds!

The maintenance will last approximately 1 hour. Thank you for your patience!
We have updated our exchange rate due to the decrease in price of bitcoin.

Our current exchange rate is now 6866.37 USD per bitcoin.
So for each dollar in bitcoin that you sell to us, you get $1.25.

We also no longer purchase more than $2,500 in BTC at this time. Thank you.

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
Let us know what other types of payout methods you'd like to see!

We're also currently working on a crypto to crypto exchange service. More details will be provided in the coming weeks.

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
All the payout methods and the full service you offer is already set by two great platforms [AFAIK] which are Paxful and localbitcoin. I have been used localbitcoin for years without issues. Why should anybody try your platform? Community would like to hear from you about fees and additional features besides your competitors. Am not discouraging you to continue the progress (if any) as am not trying to make any FOMO but i think you just have to improve your actual position.

I think our exchange rate is what makes us stand out. We want our users to make a decent profit selling their Bitcoin to us. After all, we are investors making an investment.

If this was the situation you need more than a newbie recommendation before the people of this forum can trust you and I can't trust or believe you either base what I have see so far
I will advice you to open an Ann thread and host a few week campaign so people can trust your service

Hi Hulla thanks for your response. Where do we open an ANN thread? Is this not the announcements section?

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
All the payout methods and the full service you offer is already set by two great platforms [AFAIK] which are Paxful and localbitcoin. I have been used localbitcoin for years without issues. Why should anybody try your platform? Community would like to hear from you about fees and additional features besides your competitors. Am not discouraging you to continue the progress (if any) as am not trying to make any FOMO but i think you just have to improve your actual position.

I think our exchange rate is what makes us stand out. We want our users to make a decent profit selling their Bitcoin to us. After all, we are investors making an investment.

If this was the situation you need more than a newbie recommendation before the people of this forum can trust you and I can't trust or believe you either base what I have see so far
I will advice you to open an Ann thread and host a few week campaign so people can trust your service
Updated our checkout process. You no longer need to create an account to sell but you have the option to do so. We still require you to provide your information just in case we need to contact you regarding your exchange.

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
Some users were having issues sending out Bitcoin payments to our address. This has been fixed as of 11/13 2:01AM PST.

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
If you have sold your Bitcoin to us, please leave a review here of how the process went and what we could do to improve. Thank you!

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
Do you pay in paysafecards? If not I may choose the Western Union option thx!

Unfortunately we do not. We may offer similar payouts in the future based on demand.

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
sold roughly $814 worth of Bitcoin to these guys today and got $1000 to my PayPal. Legit in my book.

Thank you for your business! We look forward to doing more trades with you in the near future!

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
Pages:
Jump to: