Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Sell Bitcoins] 6 Instant Payout Methods ➡️SWAP2CASH.COM⬅️ - page 3. (Read 791 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Do you pay in paysafecards? If not I may choose the Western Union option thx!
Activity: 28
Anyone here used this site to exchange their coins to cash as the user is claiming they are getting around 20-30 exhange per day thus no one here can actually vouch this guy? also, their rate is pretty scammy, exchange rate of 8899.56 USD per bitcoin(shown in OP) while preev rate is currently 6290USD.

You will see the similar exchange rates from users who sell their bitcoins for PayPal on Paxful, Localbitcoin, etc. We are competing against p2p exchanges. Therefore we need to exchange at a higher rate than our competitors since we are new in the market. Those that get more successful trades on those platforms are exchanging at a higher rate.

Yes we currently pay about $1.4 on each dollar of BTC but this is only to gain new traders interest in order to build rapport. Our goal is to gain new long term trading partners and not just 1 time sellers. Seems risky? Maybe on our end but we are investors afterall. We are here to invest in the growth of our service. Our exchange rates are always changing since we are still experimenting with the market. On avg we pay about $1.2 on the dollar or otherwise around $7,200 per BTC. It will become more static in the coming weeks so take advantage of it now! And yes we're looking for more vouches! This is our first time on bitcointalk. Our marketing efforts have been on Google only.

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
Activity: 22
sold roughly $814 worth of Bitcoin to these guys today and got $1000 to my PayPal. Legit in my book.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
Anyone here used this site to exchange their coins to cash as the user is claiming they are getting around 20-30 exhange per day thus no one here can actually vouch this guy? also, their rate is pretty scammy, exchange rate of 8899.56 USD per bitcoin(shown in OP) while preev rate is currently 6290USD.
All the payout methods and the full service you offer is already set by two great platforms [AFAIK] which are Paxful and localbitcoin. I have been used localbitcoin for years without issues. Why should anybody try your platform? Community would like to hear from you about fees and additional features besides your competitors. Am not discouraging you to continue the progress (if any) as am not trying to make any FOMO but i think you just have to improve your actual position.

I think our exchange rate is what makes us stand out. We want our users to make a decent profit selling their Bitcoin to us. After all, we are investors making an investment. On top of that, you have a service you can rely on that is available 24/7 to buy your Bitcoin at a very good exchange rate. No need to wait on your usual trader to be available on paxful or localbitcoin. And there's no need to have to search for another reliable trader in the mean time.

We're also introducing 2 new payment options that we haven't really seen other exchanges use before which is Cash App and Instant Debit Card deposits.

Cash App is owned by Square Inc which allows users to send payments from debit card to debit card and cashout to their bank account. You can use the funds in your cash app to continue sending money to other users sort of like Paypal or you can simply cashout to your bank which only takes a few hours.

The Instant Debit Card deposit option is a more direct approach which allows us to make a deposit directly to your debit card instantly. No need to wait for someone to run to your bank and make a deposit to your bank account. Your funds arrive immediately.

We also plan to allow users to sell other cryptos in the near future. I'm assuming Paxful and Localbitcoin only focus on Bitcoin?

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
Activity: 265
Merit: 14
Nina
All the payout methods and the full service you offer is already set by two great platforms [AFAIK] which are Paxful and localbitcoin. I have been used localbitcoin for years without issues. Why should anybody try your platform? Community would like to hear from you about fees and additional features besides your competitors. Am not discouraging you to continue the progress (if any) as am not trying to make any FOMO but i think you just have to improve your actual position.
We are now introducing 3 new payout methods.

Western Union
Skrill
Neteller

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
Activity: 350
Merit: 22
This is Currency Exchange section not the ANN section.
Lol no one will fall for your scam. No one will ever send you shit first

Hi Edward,

We have been testing our platform to the public for the past 3 weeks now. We do on avg about 20-30 transactions daily at this moment from online advertising.

We are most definitely not a scam. It's all apart of business and this is our business model at this time. If you have a suggestion on how the transaction process could improve, please let me know.

--
J. Ramirez
Swap2Cash
[email protected]
www.swap2cash.com
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Lol no one will fall for your scam. No one will ever send you shit first

✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱

Swap2Cash
.Swap Bitcoins for Cash.

✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱

How Does It Work?
╾━╾━╾━╾━╾━╾━╾━╾━╾━╾

.Step 1.
Choose amount of bitcoin to sell and select your payout method.
.Step 2.
Make your bitcoin deposit. Wait for 1 transaction confirmation.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org