Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SellDefi.com ~ Sell files for Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 888 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
January 19, 2023, 04:00:51 PM
We cannot open all products links for keeping anonymity. There is a possibility someone want to sell their products to only limited persons. It is better that sellers upload files and then share link with their wanted audience. If we public all products there will also a possibility to replicate products and offer fake/scam files in lower prices.

I must agree with Royse777. it would be good if you at least make a demo of what it looks like when the offer is set.
maybe it's a good signal for promotion, stimulating users to test your platform. This way it seems rather poor and does not inspire confidence. it's just an impression from your website at first glance.

and yes, I can recommend Royse777 as a campaign manager, he does his job well.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
January 19, 2023, 03:58:31 PM
It is better that sellers upload files and then share link with their wanted audience.
Ah! Now it solves the puzzle for me. I will DM you shortly

Cheers,
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 34
January 19, 2023, 03:55:37 PM
We are looking for marketing of our service. Signature compaign managers can comment if they are interested. And anyone with any other marketing idea can also discuss.
Hello!
Welcome to the forum.
I would like to offer my service. Please feel free to check my service thread and the current campaigns I am managing. I am positive that you will not be disappointed.

Cheers,

Edit:
I was just checking the website. Nice design but it only allows me to list a file. There must be a page to see all the listing so that others can buy them?

Thank you for offering your service. You can dm us so we can discuss it further.

We cannot open all products links for keeping anonymity. There is a possibility someone want to sell their products to only limited persons. It is better that sellers upload files and then share link with their wanted audience. If we public all products there will also a possibility to replicate products and offer fake/scam files in lower prices.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
January 19, 2023, 03:43:57 PM
We are looking for marketing of our service. Signature compaign managers can comment if they are interested. And anyone with any other marketing idea can also discuss.
Hello!
Welcome to the forum.
I would like to offer my service. Please feel free to check my service thread and the current campaigns I am managing. I am positive that you will not be disappointed.

Cheers,

Edit:
I was just checking the website. Nice design but it only allows me to list a file. There must be a page to see all the listing so that others can buy them?
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 34
January 19, 2023, 03:30:46 PM

Pages:
Jump to: