Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SENTARO [SEN] POW/PoS | Scrypt | NINJA LAUNCH - page 2. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 164
Seems like community engagement on this coin is insanely low - my wallet today shows all my stakes at 1.00000001 SEN are now .00000001 SEN instead. Not really digging this, think I'm going to get out and put my money somewhere else.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
Pow is done, we are fully PoS now. more developments to come
What are these developments you speak of Cool
Activity: 381
JaguarCrypto
where is dev? gone? Grin
Activity: 827
Is it 5k or 50k to be a master node?

I believe it is 5k,

Can we get some certainty? I don't want to send 5k to an address and not get it back. When you go to create, it says 50k SEN.
to use your masternode you must have a fixed IP.
It's your address, generated by the software wallet for masternode Sentaro net, so you can not lose any coins.
you have to send 5000 sen to start

I believe it is 5k,

Can we get some certainty? I don't want to send 5k to an address and not get it back. When you go to create, it says 50k SEN.
Stakes seem to take forever to confirm.
at this time sentaro have Only 3 Masternodes...
 i think the mining reward for masternode is very poorly (1 SEN)
... and not attracting much investors...
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Its nice to see masternodes popping up,, Other than a quiet forum, I would say this coin's launch has been smooth. Staking well, I would recommend this coin for a low cost entry into a long term stake for fun.
Not sure what the future holds for it, but it has been fun to mine and stake.
www.neutroncoin.com

Don't everybody answer all at once...

I believe it is 5k,

Don't everybody answer all at once...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Stratums @ Suprnova now shut, please don't forget to withdraw your remaining coins !
very slow generating block in PoS mode
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Pow is done, we are fully PoS now. more developments to come
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
same here im holding a few myself and im just holding out
www.neutroncoin.com
I am still mining this coin when my rig isnt rented,, and will do so till PoW ends,, im also holding 20% of the coin,, I will not dump it,, so there are actually less available.

With it being this early in the life of it,, Im going to gamble that holding allot of these isn't a bad move. And then there is the staking....

And if it ends up being bullshit,, at least I tried,, and have had some fun with it.

www.neutroncoin.com

coin going 5000 sat to 15 sat lol. when dead you think ?

Very soon after a new wallet is released.
Or, you could be right.  Perhaps this is a new twist in the NINJA launch game.   It may have already run it's course and 'developer' has already moved on.

Or it could be a good buy opportunity,, for that little BTC,, its worth a gamble.

Also a good point.  The 'developer' may have allowed the price to drop so he can pick up some cheap coins since there was no premine and the first blocks were 0 reward.

That would actually be a pretty good strategy,,, release the coin,, stay quiet during PoW, let the price sink to cheap as hell for a coin with only 990k supply,, then after PoW,, release road map, new updates, New wallet, start staking,, and let the price move however it is going to,,
www.neutroncoin.com

Or, you could be right.  Perhaps this is a new twist in the NINJA launch game.   It may have already run it's course and 'developer' has already moved on.

Or it could be a good buy opportunity,, for that little BTC,, its worth a gamble.

Im holding, and will not dump, if the coin completely dies, ill burn them myself. At that price I may go ahead and buy up all I can just for fun.
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Crypto Currency Developer

Also a good point.  The 'developer' may have allowed the price to drop so he can pick up some cheap coins since there was no premine and the first blocks were 0 reward.
www.neutroncoin.com

Pages:
Jump to: