Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SENTARO [SEN] POW/PoS | Scrypt | NINJA LAUNCH - page 3. (Read 9314 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Developer

coin going 5000 sat to 15 sat lol. when dead you think ?

Very soon after a new wallet is released.
Or, you could be right.  Perhaps this is a new twist in the NINJA launch game.   It may have already run it's course and 'developer' has already moved on.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

coin going 5000 sat to 15 sat lol. when dead you think ?
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
JaguarCrypto
dead coin?
HEY DEV,

You are killing your coin,, your presence is needed here, IF it looks like your jumping ship already no one will invest in SENTARO.

I would advise that regular updates are necessary,,

I wouldn't worry, he'll be back at least once more before moving on to the next coin.  This is the requisite 'quiet period'.
Activity: 364
Please no-more devs that just dump and run it's getting silly now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
HEY DEV,

You are killing your coin,, your presence is needed here, IF it looks like your jumping ship already no one will invest in SENTARO.

I would advise that regular updates are necessary,,

dev is dead? Huh

He'll be back with an updated wallet once PoW is over.  That's the way this usually plays out.
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
dev is dead? Huh
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
My wallet has been work just fine as well. No issues or concerns at all with it.
www.neutroncoin.com
Sentaro wallet has worked fine for me the entire time, 15 active connections and no issues.

Sell me all your SEN,, go to yobit now! .00000261
www.neutroncoin.com
Does staking start after POW?

Yes it does
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
55 mil ccb got stolen a little while ago but hes busted yobit caught his ass.is going to send me info about who he is and all relevant info.his account is frozen as of now.Ill let ya know but right now I dont know anything except they said they got him as he transferred those ccbs to a yobit account.We will get to see who the thief really is looks like.

Edit:The only thing I have downloaded today was sentaro wallet but system was compromised 2 weeks ago but infestion was taken care of or so all scans said and say
Activity: 367
I'm a miner not a minor.
Does staking start after POW?
Windows wallet infected?

My scans show clean and the rescan is clean but wallet wont send any coins will accept but not send and takes a long time to close so yea kinda strange Im on windows 7 64

I did look in services and had 7 instances of conhost open which I closed never seen that one before

edit:The conhost.exe process fixes a fundamental problem in the way previous versions of Windows handled console windows, which broke drag & drop in Vista.

It’s a completely legitimate executable—as long as it’s running from the system32 folder, and is signed by Microsoft. Scanning your computer for viruses is never a bad idea, though.
Activity: 308
Windows wallet infected?
windows wallet wont send.   Huh

Hmm, buggy wallets.  Typical NINJA launch scenario playing out.  See for more information:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-ninja-launches-what-is-a-ninja-launch-1089206

Yea this is looking all to familar
BIG ATTENTION!!!!!!!! SCAMMER in MY WALLET!!!!!!!

yesterday I have been stolen from my wallet 5130 Sentaro !!!!!!!!!!
I launched Masternode and after a few hours have disappeared coins !!!!!!!!!
I'm really angry and fuck this shit coin !!!!!!!!
help me are depressed

I know the feeling believe me I do  
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
windows wallet wont send.   Huh

Hmm, buggy wallets.  Typical NINJA launch scenario playing out.  See for more information:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-ninja-launches-what-is-a-ninja-launch-1089206
windows wallet wont send. No staking?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: