Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] SEPY, Find crypto in what you are looking for [MN+POS] 🚀 - page 2. (Read 2805 times)

copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
We invite to all the community to check our announcement channel on Discord and be part of our activity contest, great rewards waiting for you
copper member
Interesting project. With an almost ready solution. With the proper support of developers, there is every chance to compete. Already popular search engines. What is the cost of MN today?
Hi, MN cost 0.3 btc if you want to get more info please contact us in discord Sepy-Admin 1 or DevSearchPay Coin admins searchpaycoin section, nobody of our team contact you to sell anything REMEMBER THIS TO AVOID BE SCAMMED
Activity: 127
Interesting project. With an almost ready solution. With the proper support of developers, there is every chance to compete. Already popular search engines. What is the cost of MN today?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
i think its great project, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the project. very strong, keep up
copper member
Be carefull! No one from the staff will dm you to offer mn or coins. Some people are trying to scam to community. You must wait for the Cryptobridge listing at the end of the week or contact directly the admin members if you have any question
copper member

6 days left to be on CB! Thanks again to all of you
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Presale has finished... thanks to all the community for the amazing support until now! Our journey continues and we want that you be with us during it, stay tune, more great things coming soon!

Nice to see that, great projects have a successful pre-sale, nice work team.
copper member
Presale has finished... thanks to all the community for the amazing support until now! Our journey continues and we want that you be with us during it, stay tune, more great things coming soon!
brand new
Activity: 0
It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
Activity: 7
New projects, many new ideas or people to introduce together about this project
Activity: 17
It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
copper member
in phase 3 you mention the list in Cryptopia and HitBtc, but there is no date, month and year, can you answer on what date, what month you will realize it
We must do a huge work still, now we are working in some improvements to platform and in elaborate a good strategy to reach our second exchanger, after that we will release n pdate of our roadmap with estimate dates, please stay tune and thanks a lot to follow our project
Activity: 7
Maybe I'll buy some when it's on the crypto bridge.
Time will tell us, masternode coin is too much now but Bic coin gives me some hope.
Activity: 10
 SEPY is the solution to all these surviving problems in the charity industry
Activity: 19
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful masternode coin
Activity: 9
I will be your active supporte,
faster and inexpensive financial products and services to people worldwide.
Activity: 21
business model is similar to most of the projects here. needs to step-up
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
in phase 3 you mention the list in Cryptopia and HitBtc, but there is no date, month and year, can you answer on what date, what month you will realize it
Activity: 22
Coins will be issued to early adopters to reward usage and promotion of the platform
Activity: 75
Following this one. Let's see if we can get a roadmap soon
Pages:
Jump to: