Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] SEPY, Find crypto in what you are looking for [MN+POS] 🚀 - page 3. (Read 2805 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
The latest development in blockchain - A decentralized Search Engine, a necessity in the cryptospace in near future. Strong community, good rewards and community involvement steers SEPY to steady growth. Cryptobridge listing in 1 week and an almost sold out Masternode pre-sale, what more can I say  Shocked. The team deserves an applause for such great work. Well done!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Maybe I'll buy some when it's on the crypto bridge.
Time will tell us, masternode coin is too much
Activity: 43
To become anything you and me have to work hard, goodluck
SEARCHPAYCOIN IS STABLE POS and MASTERNODE COIN, WITH GREAT ROI and FUTURE
copper member
Activity: 27
I signed up for the sepy website.
How many times should I search to earn rewards?
Now we are testing some improvements in our platform, after that we will let the community know about all the details including the answer to your question, thanks to be part of our project! stay tune !
copper member
We want to share with the community that we will be listed on Cryptobridge in the next 8 days! Thanks for your support so far, let's continue growth!
copper member
Listing on exchanges as you have mentioned is a highly unpredictable thing to do, there are several projects who should have been listed some months now but the exchanges keep postponing the listing day. Is your project very certain than you can list on those two exchanges you mentioned within the stated time periods?
Our first target was cb. We already applied and already paid and we were accepted!  and now is a reallity in 8 days will be there, after that we will continue doing as much as we can to complete the next aims including our next exchangers targets. Stay tune for more info!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Listing on exchanges as you have mentioned is a highly unpredictable thing to do, there are several projects who should have been listed some months now but the exchanges keep postponing the listing day. Is your project very certain than you can list on those two exchanges you mentioned within the stated time periods?
Activity: 52
I signed up for the sepy website.
How many times should I search to earn rewards?
copper member
3 MN and one staking package already sold, thanks for your support until now, lets continue our journey, follow us in discord
copper member
amazing job, can I ask how long until exchange? =)
As soon as we can do it! we hope in less than 2 weeks ....join us and stay tune!
copper member
Trivia and guess contest in 15 minutes I invite to everybody to be part of it https://discord.gg/uX9c7U4 .... Find crypto in what you are looking for! go to our trivia section
copper member
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Confirmed reserved for you.... There is no bounty for WP translation, please post your reservation in discord as well
Activity: 322
Mнe кaк и мнoгим пoнpaвилcя пpoeкт. выглядит oчeнь opигинaльнo и интepecнo. Я дyмaю y нeгo бoльшoe бyдyщee.
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
I'm not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion.
Look the project, dev is very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real-life usage) it should be long-term project.
SEPY have everything to be one of the most promising coins of this years. good luck.
copper member
 Our official bounty is now open. We invite all the community to be part of it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-sepyfind-crypto-in-what-you-are-looking-for-mnpos-great-rewards-5024162 Help us to spread the word and recieve a reward fot that
copper member
Mнe кaк и мнoгим пoнpaвилcя пpoeкт. выглядит oчeнь opигинaльнo и интepecнo. Я дyмaю y нeгo бoльшoe бyдyщee.
English please
copper member
Invalid discord link
Sorry for the inconvenient it was already fixed! We invite you to join us!  
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
This is a project to watch out for. Excellent concept, great team and big bounties. Join the community, get rewarded  Cool
copper member
If you want to gain more credibility, please disclose your team members running this project. Also, is it free to use your platform? What do a user need in order to sign up on your project?
Just go to https://searchpaycoin.com/ and register is COMPLETELY FREE!
Pages:
Jump to: