Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 18. (Read 7787 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
How many active users do you have in your social network? Where we can watch their names?

It's about ~60k. You can see them in our app in the rankings on the last tab.

I still don’t understand could we convert Sessia tokens to fiat and withdraw anywhere?

Yes.

Any news on upcoming IEO?

Not yet, we will provide more info soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Someone here asked about airdrop tokens, as far a I know, sessia launch seria of airdrops in their telegram channel, so feel free to find it there
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I still don’t understand could we convert Sessia tokens to fiat and withdraw anywhere?
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
I see that Sessia will become the best on this market, because you guys have a list of advantages compared to competitors.
I did not find a project with a similar concept and idea. They were similar, but Sessia's team really created a unique product that was already able to attract a large number of users.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
How many active users do you have in your social network? Where we can watch their names?
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Was a legal audit of the project carried out by a law firm that works in the field of auditing blockchain projects? If so, where can I read the report?
Activity: 616
What is this message related to, sir? Our token is a utility token
Hiii admin. Do u have any plans for the airdrop for token holders in future?It would attract more potential investors to the project.All the successful projects did airdrop. Even Tron did
This will be a very good idea, it is interesting to find out the minimum number of tokens for getting the Airdrop.
copper member
As I understood we can recieve cashback only by using a special qr code generated in private cabinet?
Yes, that is correct
What about your friday's airdrop, is it ongoing?

If you're talking about our community activities, please, join our telegram group and channel for more info:
https://t.me/sessia_official
https://t.me/sessiaeng

When will there an announcement about bitforex IEO? I have to know details in order to participate. Also it is essential to make banner on their website

We will provide more info about it soon
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
Hiii admin. Do u have any plans for the airdrop for token holders in future?It would attract more potential investors to the project.All the successful projects did airdrop. Even Tron did
Activity: 490
I see that Sessia will become the best on this market, because you guys have a list of advantages compared to competitors.
Activity: 574
When will there an announcement about bitforex IEO? I have to know details in order to participate. Also it is essential to make banner on their website
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
It is like a killer feature with QR code, I appreciate this idea, I bet people will like it for sure!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
As I understood we can recieve cashback only by using a special qr code generated in private cabinet?
Yes, that is correct
What about your friday's airdrop, is it ongoing?
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
How do you think, which country will be more loyal to your product? I think Asian market is your target
The Asian market is really very large, but in order to reach it you need to take into account the local legislation of Asian countries. For example, China still bans its citizens from investing in ICO projects.
copper member
Yes, that is correct
Activity: 616
copper member
If you haven’t given the seller your QR code, the receipt of your purchase won’t appear in your Sessia feed. But you also won’t get cashback!

This seems fair to us, because companies are interested in you letting the world know about them and are ready to thank you for it.

See for yourself how simple it is:
iOS — https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/sessia/id1220488838?mt=8
Android — https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sessia
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Will you support token price with market making? You know, people investing in IEos are waiting for fast profit and price support
Even if we take into account the fact that KICK is a service token, it can still be considered as an investment coin, because with the growing popularity of the platform, the demand for the coin and its price will grow.
copper member
Does it means that your token can be used as stable token?
Pages:
Jump to: