Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 21. (Read 7789 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
I really want to take part in your IEO. It should be really profitable, but I have to see metrics. How much are you going to raise ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
As far as I know bitforex confirmed this event, because I've seen photo in this thread with representative of Bitforex and agreement.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
When will you launch IEO and what are the requirements? People write here something about Bitforex. Is it confirmed information?

Yes, recently we had an agreement for conducting the Sessia IEO with BitForex and Coineal exchanges. More news about it is coming soon.
when will your IEO begin? besides, has Bitforex and Coineal confirmed that you will do the IEO on their exchange?
Activity: 462
The project SESSIA has certainly chosen the right way to raise funds at the IEO . Investors are showing great interest in the project .
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
In addition to Bitforex, what other exchanges are negotiating partnerships and listing coins? Have you already had preliminary talks with major exchanges from the top ten of the crypto exchanges?
Top exchanges are not always convenient for conducting IEO. Basically, they ask for  hold of a large number of their tokens, and not a big cup for entry. So you need to think carefully before participating in the IEO.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
In addition to Bitforex, what other exchanges are negotiating partnerships and listing coins? Have you already had preliminary talks with major exchanges from the top ten of the crypto exchanges?
All information that we can reveal now you can find already here, follow our news, and wait a little more Smiley
copper member
How many stages will be in the IEO at Bitforex and when will the details of the IEO be known, so that we have time to prepare?
More news about it is coming soon, at the moment we can't reveal more info about it, so follow our news  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Activity: 616
How many stages will be in the IEO at Bitforex and when will the details of the IEO be known, so that we have time to prepare?
copper member
When will you launch IEO and what are the requirements? People write here something about Bitforex. Is it confirmed information?

Yes, recently we had an agreement for conducting the Sessia IEO with BitForex and Coineal exchanges. More news about it is coming soon.
I am teally glad that you will make IEO. Can you said what it will cost for you?
No, it's our private information, sorry  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
What do you think about sessia sucess ? Will you achieve your goals and will your app become popular?
In today's time, among other projects that have currently being carried out by ICO, this project seems most successful to me. It already has a platform that can be tested and  attracts investors very much.
The presence of the finished product and the existing business really had a positive effect on the interest in the project from potential investors. Due to this, the community has grown so fast and continues to grow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

I am teally glad that you will make IEO. Can you said what it will cost for you?
copper member

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Since Sessia switched to IEO model I am definitely in and soon I will buy coins on bitforex. Thi is something I can't miss!
Activity: 434
BITWIN
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
It is healthy approach to create application before token sale and being independent of ICO outcome. I wish other start ups were follow you and start creating product
copper member
As far as I know Sessia wants to raise around 50 millions, but it is not attractive metric for IEO. How will you solve this situation? Reducing hard cap will change your plans for development

We will succeed independently of funds collected during token sale since our product is ready to use.
Activity: 462
As far as I know Sessia wants to raise around 50 millions, but it is not attractive metric for IEO. How will you solve this situation? Reducing hard cap will change your plans for development
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
What do you think about sessia sucess ? Will you achieve your goals and will your app become popular?
In today's time, among other projects that have currently being carried out by ICO, this project seems most successful to me. It already has a platform that can be tested and  attracts investors very much.
Activity: 616
A lot of people are now investing in IEO projects, this is very good and promising for Sessia.
Pages:
Jump to: