Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 33. (Read 7803 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Will I be able to make offline purchases to get cash back? You can integrate QR codes or something similar to get cashback for offline purchases

We already have this function to use Sessia in offline shops!

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Sessia is going to become first world cashback service based on blockchain. It would be cool seeing all cashback payouts in ethplorer or something like that
There are a lot of exchanges who pay dividends for hold funds on their platforms. But I have been never seen cashback in blockchain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Will I be able to make offline purchases to get cash back? You can integrate QR codes or something similar to get cashback for offline purchases
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I don't think that is necessary to expand list of crypto currencies to pay for services , because people mostly use ethereum and bitcoin and as for other crypto currencies, those are used for hold only
Activity: 630
Sessia is going to become first world cashback service based on blockchain. It would be cool seeing all cashback payouts in ethplorer or something like that
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
What is obtained by merchants who use your platform to trade at a minimum there are more benefits than other e-Commerce platforms so that merchants are interested in using it
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
In Sessia we can use kick to buy Vision products and other goods .Is it possible?How is about Cpt ?it can be exchanged to kick and buy Vision products also.pls kindly let me know.Thanks
We only accept ETH and USD for buying KICKs.
I think that for the convenience of investors it would be great to expand the list of accepted cryptocurrencies.

Investors are very smart and continue to analyze constantly about the projects they will follow. I see the number of scammers that make investors start not interested in new projects that have many images.
copper member
In Sessia we can use kick to buy Vision products and other goods .Is it possible?How is about Cpt ?it can be exchanged to kick and buy Vision products also.pls kindly let me know.Thanks
I think that for the convenience of investors it would be great to expand the list of accepted cryptocurrencies.
We will consider this for sure
copper member

Could we convert btc or other cryptocurrency to eth for buying kicks?
Yes, it is up to you
Activity: 350
What is current volume of cash back and fees payed to your app? If you have 50 k users, then you should gain some profit , so I would like to know these numbers
We've already paid about $ 8 million cashback Wink
What kind of payments are you talking about? This amount is the cash back volume of users of your platform, I understand correctly?
Yes, that's correct
Such large cash back payout volumes indicate a high number of successful transactions on your platform and this impresses me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

Could we convert btc or other cryptocurrency to eth for buying kicks?
copper member

Activity: 476
Merit: 20
Activity: 434
As far as I see there are more than 3 month left till the end of tokensale?
I think you can collect certain amount of crypto and then bull run will help you to reach hard cap, you set perfect dates for ICO
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Where can i find the bounty campaigns or the airdrops i can join?  Or aren`t there any?
Please, ask about it here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-sessia-300-000-tokens-15-token-5118659
Or here:
http://t.me/sessia_bounty

I dont see a date when bounty campaign will ends? Is it soon?
copper member
Activity: 462
As for me sessia has all chances to change game of cash backs. Does anyone know another cash back application having the same characters  as Sessia?
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Every project has a steady growth and Sessia isn't an exclusion, so I think that you have a big future, but to make plans come true, you've got to take right actions right now!
Activity: 277
Where can i find the bounty campaigns or the airdrops i can join?  Or aren`t there any?
copper member
Well, is sessia going to expand ?
I saw that your road show was in Asia and I have a question if your target audience is located there?
We target people all around the world, it does not depend on where we participate in conferences
Pages:
Jump to: