Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 34. (Read 7803 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Well, is sessia going to expand ?
I saw that your road show was in Asia and I have a question if your target audience is located there?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Dear Sessia devs and admins, how I can get more tokens of your project? Maybe I could help your project some way? I know about lottery, but I’m to busy in Friday’s.
The best way to get tokens is making a purchase Wink
At the same time bounty program is available for everyone, so just be active and take your time to promote sessia in a quality way with your social network and quality articles
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Dear Sessia devs and admins, how I can get more tokens of your project? Maybe I could help your project some way? I know about lottery, but I’m to busy in Friday’s.
yes, you can still get the chance to join the bounty program as the main way to get tokens for free, but there is only a little time you can follow but it doesn't matter in my opinion helping to introduce sessia projects to many communities
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
You can send us your resume and we will contact you if there is a necessity. Thank you for your concern!
Activity: 616
Activity: 434
Where can I trade your token now? Is there any volume on decentralization exchanges?
Come on! ICO hasn't finished yet, so it is too early for trading. Just wait for some month once ICO is finished and then not only decentralized but also centralized exchanges will list token
copper member
What is current volume of cash back and fees payed to your app? If you have 50 k users, then you should gain some profit , so I would like to know these numbers
We've already paid about $ 8 million cashback Wink
What kind of payments are you talking about? This amount is the cash back volume of users of your platform, I understand correctly?
Yes, that's correct
Activity: 350
What is current volume of cash back and fees payed to your app? If you have 50 k users, then you should gain some profit , so I would like to know these numbers
What kind of payments are you talking about? This amount is the cash back volume of users of your platform, I understand correctly?
copper member

Where can I trade your token now? Is there any volume on decentralization exchanges?
We cannot speak about that right now, you'll get more news after the token sale
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
You claim to have raised 3 000 000 during the first closed round. Now we all know this can be a trick to deceive other investors. Is there any way to prove that you already have 3 000 000?
as well as we can, the development may not have been done in updating the website, and I also want to hear the answer about how much the real has been collected
copper member
In other words you have gained like 1.6 mln of revenue, is that true? I mean 8 mln* 20% = 1.6 mln $
It does not work like that if you do the math right. A cashback established by every company differs, so you can't just put it all together and multiply by 0.2
In other words you have gained like 1.6 mln of revenue, is that true? I mean 8 mln* 20% = 1.6 mln $
copper member
These numbers sound solid. Could you clarify which % of these 8 millions is your revenue? Do you take placement fee or % for purchase as well?
Companies pay nothing for the app – Sessia receives 20% of the clients’ cashbacks
Activity: 434
These numbers sound solid. Could you clarify which % of these 8 millions is your revenue? Do you take placement fee or % for purchase as well?
Activity: 462
Shocked Shocked Shocked Is that for real?
I don't even know any company helped  to save such a big amount before ICo stage. It is a strong sign for me to get in your token.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
As I understand from app, there is no ability to try play lottery after 6 pm?
Which lottery are you talking about? Is that something like free giveaway with tokens for some actions, something like quiz, right?
Yes, this is a lottery where you can get free tokens every Friday from two to six in the evening. For this you need to pass verification in the application.
Activity: 148
Merit: 20
I did not find information on investment restrictions for USA citizens on the site. Can USA citizens pass KYC and invest in your project?

Haha you do not want to hand your passport over to a newbie with 56 activity, do you? And what exactly is happening in the head of all these people that could think of asking questions like this. Looking at all the newbie accounts around here, it just begs to conclude that is a typical scam. No more to say. Give me a break from this because I feel my jumpiness will eventually make my mind go round.
Pages:
Jump to: