Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] sgminer v5 - optimized X11/X13/NeoScrypt/Lyra2RE/etc. kernel-switch miner - page 39. (Read 877844 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Sorry man then i think sgminer 5.1 - nicehash has skein.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
so now that DGB is doin so well i have been trying to mine it with my 290x cards but cant seem to find a sgminer that works with skein for some reason
the windows 5.1.1 from cryptomining-blog just reverts to ckolivas any time i start it
the old cgminers still work but kinda wanna experiment and see if sgminer will run a bit better

this is what im running in my conf:

"intensity" : "11",
"worksize" : "128",
"kernel" : "skein",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"shaders" : "2812",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"device" : "0"

maybe its just a settings issue?

"skein" is not a kernel in sgminer, it's just the base algo to be included in a kernel.
I don't think there is any sgminer for myriad-skein, but I may be wrong ;-)

You are wrong mate here you are
cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/download/cgminer-skein-windows.zip

sgminer != cgminer
legendary
so now that DGB is doin so well i have been trying to mine it with my 290x cards but cant seem to find a sgminer that works with skein for some reason
the windows 5.1.1 from cryptomining-blog just reverts to ckolivas any time i start it
the old cgminers still work but kinda wanna experiment and see if sgminer will run a bit better

"skein" is not a kernel in sgminer, it's just the base algo to be included in a kernel.

You are wrong mate here you are
cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/download/cgminer-skein-windows.zip
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 162
Merit: 102

sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
The old links are not working any more...
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
Hi guys can someone help me with kachur bins.

Thx in advance
Activity: 462
Hey,

I'd like to know what interest there is to buy brand new GPUs (also HDDSs and GPUs) in the community. Through a really big procurement that I'm directing IRL, I'd be able to offer decent discounts. The negative side is that I can only handle a few different models (those my employer chose to buy), although many of each one.

I take two HDDs as examples of what percentage the discount would offer on an item.

WD Green WD60EZRX 6TB IntelliPower 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Standard price is $279 but newegg have them on discount for $222.

Seagate Desktop SSHD ST4000DX001 4TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Solid State Hybrid Drive Bare Drive Standard price is $279 but newegg have them on discount for $229.

I'd be able to sell these for approx. $170 (EU) and $185 (US) incl. shipping.

More importantly for you, I will be able to offer GPUs (nVidia 970-980ti & the newest AMDs) with the similar discount.

If you are interested, please go here for more info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtn-interested-in-buying-brand-new-hddslaptopsgpus-w-great-discount-old-1207919

Thanks!

At present, if you pay electricity price over $0.15/kWh, you cannot make any profit on most of the coins.
Activity: 547
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hey,

I'd like to know what interest there is to buy brand new GPUs (also HDDSs and GPUs) in the community. Through a really big procurement that I'm directing IRL, I'd be able to offer decent discounts. The negative side is that I can only handle a few different models (those my employer chose to buy), although many of each one.

I take two HDDs as examples of what percentage the discount would offer on an item.

WD Green WD60EZRX 6TB IntelliPower 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Standard price is $279 but newegg have them on discount for $222.

Seagate Desktop SSHD ST4000DX001 4TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Solid State Hybrid Drive Bare Drive Standard price is $279 but newegg have them on discount for $229.

I'd be able to sell these for approx. $170 (EU) and $185 (US) incl. shipping.

More importantly for you, I will be able to offer GPUs (nVidia 970-980ti & the newest AMDs) with the similar discount.

If you are interested, please go here for more info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtn-interested-in-buying-brand-new-hddslaptopsgpus-w-great-discount-old-1207919

Thanks!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey Wolf0(or anyone else who can help me),

I'm using wolf0's X11 bins but im having an odd issue. I have 5 tahiti cards and one hawaii(290). The tahiti cards work fine when I use wolfs bins, but the 290 gets no accepted shares ever. It shows the correct expected hashrate(from wolfs bin 7~), no hw errors and the temp goes up but no accepted shares.

BUT if i delete wolfs bin for hawaii and let sg build the kernel from w.e x11 sources it comes with, it works(shares get accepted) but ofc at a much lower hashrate (4.9~).

Any ideas as to why? Tahiti cards works fine with wolf/non wolf.
I'm on linux x64.

I've been experiencing the exact same issue for the past lotta months (since wolf0 bins leaked).
I could never find a solution. I think it happens on hawaii and linux, perhaps 64 bit miner only.

It happens with kachur bin too ):
oh well, maybe ill give 32biit sgminer a shot later.

Thanks for the fast response!
legendary
Black Belt Developer

I'm using wolf0's X11 bins but im having an odd issue. I have 5 tahiti cards and one hawaii(290). The tahiti cards work fine when I use wolfs bins, but the 290 gets no accepted shares ever. It shows the correct expected hashrate(from wolfs bin 7~), no hw errors and the temp goes up but no accepted shares.

BUT if i delete wolfs bin for hawaii and let sg build the kernel from w.e x11 sources it comes with, it works(shares get accepted) but ofc at a much lower hashrate (4.9~).

I'm on linux x64.

I've been experiencing the exact same issue for the past lotta months (since wolf0 bins leaked).
I could never find a solution. I think it happens on hawaii and linux, perhaps 64 bit miner only.
Activity: 2

I'm on linux x64.
legendary
If anybody is interested: we've added support for buying and selling hashing power based on Scrypt-Jane algorithm for LEOcoin: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=41

Send us email to [email protected] if anyone is interested in adding support for scrypt-jane into sgminer (patch for cgminer is available here: https://sites.google.com/site/rmdavidson/cgminer-3.7.3-kalroth-sj-0.03.patch.gz?attredirects=0)

Best regards,
NiceHash team

Yes but nfactor changes in 9 hours and then i think it will be better to mine with cpu.
Activity: 654
help me
quark 290/290x ? ( miner? config)
thank
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
If anybody is interested: we've added support for buying and selling hashing power based on Scrypt-Jane algorithm for LEOcoin: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=41

Send us email to [email protected] if anyone is interested in adding support for scrypt-jane into sgminer (patch for cgminer is available here: https://sites.google.com/site/rmdavidson/cgminer-3.7.3-kalroth-sj-0.03.patch.gz?attredirects=0)

Best regards,
NiceHash team

nice work guys ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
where i can find these russians bins?
Grin
in my computer Cheesy or network I do not like when diff hardcore go up Cheesy

so are you the developer of the optimized binaries? ...

if so - why is it that you cannot release ones for linux also? ...

or would they have to be purchased as a private binary? ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com

Best regards,
NiceHash team
Activity: 59
where i can find these russians bins?
Grin
in my computer Cheesy or network I do not like when diff hardcore go up Cheesy
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: