Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] sgminer v5 - optimized X11/X13/NeoScrypt/Lyra2RE/etc. kernel-switch miner - page 38. (Read 877844 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
hey guys say work bat.exe for 290 omfg )
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
5Mhash@200watt

Is 290xt more efficient than 280x in  mining Lyra2REv2, ie the high memory bandwidth is fully utilized?
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
hi 290x Lyra2REv2 speed? thank
please say work bat.exe for 290/290x for Lyra2REv2.. i have all time HW error

What miner are you using?

From what I can tell, the quark/qubit optimized sgminer build is incapable of mining Lyra2REv2
(lacks the .cl files, can't recognize them if installed)

sgminer 5.1
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

What miner are you using?

From what I can tell, the quark/qubit optimized sgminer build is incapable of mining Lyra2REv2
(lacks the .cl files, can't recognize them if installed)
Activity: 547
Activity: 840
haven't been on this thread for awhile...I am running  r 290..original stock version...with windows 7 ...x11 algo....and getting around 6mhs.
what version of catalyst would be best to run and /or what else can I do to increase performance

Are you using wolf0 bin for x11?
yes ...running wolf0 bins...just wondering what version of amd drivers work best
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
haven't been on this thread for awhile...I am running  r 290..original stock version...with windows 7 ...x11 algo....and getting around 6mhs.
what version of catalyst would be best to run and /or what else can I do to increase performance

Are you using wolf0 bin for x11?
Activity: 840
Activity: 406
Nowadays which algo worth to mine with 280x? i have mixed mind again.Groestl i never mined before,skein,skein2 or what? Smiley))
@pallas what u have? Smiley))

sad days, I had to turn off one nvidia rig :-(
multipool and renting is a loss, so I turned to coin hunting.
now I'm having fun solo mining half the blocks of a certain coin using myr-groestl with my optimised kernel ;-)

No profitable to mine if the electricity price is high.
Activity: 67
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Nowadays which algo worth to mine with 280x? i have mixed mind again.Groestl i never mined before,skein,skein2 or what? Smiley))

sad days, I had to turn off one nvidia rig :-(
multipool and renting is a loss, so I turned to coin hunting.
now I'm having fun solo mining half the blocks of a certain coin using myr-groestl with my optimised kernel ;-)
Activity: 248
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I tried to mine DGB with cgminer, algo was skein, two 280x and one 280, but my gpu usage stayed at 64% for all three gpus, cpu usage 100%!
low end cpu e7400 with 6 GB ram
windows 7 64
driver 15.7
any idea about this problem?

did you set GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1?
Activity: 67
I tried to mine DGB with cgminer, algo was skein, two 280x and one 280, but my gpu usage stayed at 64% for all three gpus, cpu usage 100%!
low end cpu e7400 with 6 GB ram
windows 7 64
driver 15.7
any idea about this problem?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I had a look at cgminer_skein and I think it's pretty good, as usual with reorder's releases. A good gpu coder might squeeze a bit more hashrate, but don't expect 2x or more like in other algos (hint: myr-groestl... pm me if interested).

always interested here pallas Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I had a look at cgminer_skein and I think it's pretty good, as usual with reorder's releases. A good gpu coder might squeeze a bit more hashrate, but don't expect 2x or more like in other algos (hint: myr-groestl... pm me if interested).
Activity: 162
Merit: 102
Sorry man then i think sgminer 5.1 - nicehash has skein.

thx to both u and pallas for lookin into it but yea 5.1 wont work either
i did have issues with a few ccminers for my nvidia cards and i think the issue is the myr-skein vs skein
since skein is used in another algo
which goes back to the reason why skein is a kernal in sgminer but not the myr-skein used in DGB

oh well cgminer works but not very optimizable tho
i can underclock/overclock, raise and lower intensity, and limit the % of GPU used and still hit 285Mh pretty much no matter what
unless anyone has any ideas on that, im new to mining still starting earlier in the year so i never used cgminer other than for asics
Pages:
Jump to: