Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] sgminer v5 - optimized X11/X13/NeoScrypt/Lyra2RE/etc. kernel-switch miner - page 75. (Read 877846 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?

If you have a problem with me

I have no problem with you, dude.
Who wants to know the truth, will dig it out no matter what.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9513516
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9709786
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sgminer-51-with-x11-x13-x15-kernels-50-hashrate-increase-875855

I am just one of "only the author can share it" - at least we don't sell it, dude.

Whatever makes you happy Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

If you have a problem with me

I have no problem with you, dude.
Who wants to know the truth, will dig it out no matter what.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9513516
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9709786
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sgminer-51-with-x11-x13-x15-kernels-50-hashrate-increase-875855

I am just one of "only the author can share it" - at least we don't sell it, dude.
legendary
Huh?
Can i have the last quark qbit miner that everyone seems to have now?

Not everyone has it.

Only those who were quick enough it seems.

And as it also seems, those who have it, shield themselves with shit like "only the author can share it", sure, that's why you all have it :p
If only the author would have a modded version that would be a different story..

But no worries, someone will leak it eventually. But by then the advantage would be gone and it's pointless.

These days i just leave my miners on at X11, i earn whatever it generates. I don't care anymore.
Good days are over anyway and the fun is out of it.

Plus that this is a scene full of greedy people (there are exceptions yes, but they're rare), those who have the skills to earn more by writing modded versions, tweaking those kernels or whatever, they deserve it. And i definitely don't blame them if they don't share. Why would they? It's for some even to much to say thank you...

You must be forgot the story about How mr. Eliovp sold Wolf's bins, and when one of his "customer" tried to resell it, mr. Eliovp leaked it out to the community to prevent his "customer" from opportunity to earn some too.   Grin

Great story indeed :-)

A few things, why are you posting under a new account? Do you have something to hide?
Why am i still posting under my account? If your great story was true, wouldn't i just make a new account? Something a guilty person would do.
Or is it because stories are just stories?

Anyhow, this has totally nothing to do with this thread/conversation. If you have a problem with me, pm me or join #pimp channel and pm me there.

Activity: 2

Not everyone has it.

And as it also seems, those who have it, shield themselves with shit like "only the author can share it", sure, that's why you all have it :p
If only the author would have a modded version that would be a different story..

But no worries, someone will leak it eventually. But by then the advantage would be gone and it's pointless.

These days i just leave my miners on at X11, i earn whatever it generates. I don't care anymore.

Plus that this is a scene full of greedy people (there are exceptions yes, but they're rare), those who have the skills to earn more by writing modded versions, tweaking those kernels or whatever, they deserve it. And i definitely don't blame them if they don't share. Why would they? It's for some even to much to say thank you...

You must be forgot the story about How mr. Eliovp sold Wolf's bins, and when one of his "customer" tried to resell it, mr. Eliovp leaked it out to the community to prevent his "customer" from opportunity to earn some too.   Grin
Activity: 8
poeple don't understand...we need it to compete asic stuff. Asic naked short and sell off what they mine..The gpu compete them the higher bitcoin price is going to go.
legendary
Huh?

Not everyone has it.

Activity: 8
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
2 loweris
Are you author? How you can sell it?

Ie What moral right do you have?
nope - he is not.
no moral - just a little greedy boy from dns.
Activity: 245
Merit: 256
2 loweris
Are you author? How you can sell it?

Ie What moral right do you have?
Activity: 1
you pass by, who want to profit welcome
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Is that just new bin files for sgminer or complete new miner?

qubit and quark kernels not compatible with stock sgminer.

True. It worked with the supplied modified sgminer. I'm getting 16.1MH/s with 290X(1000/1250) when mining quark.

Can you upload the miner?
The miner doesn't even work for me....
I got the 64 bit version since I am running win 7 64 bit.
But it keeps telling me it is not compatible with my system...
Silly me... I should have downloaded them both when I had the chance...
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
A GTX 980OC pulls around 180W for quark and does 20MHASH.
A 7 card rig does 140MHASH and use 1350W. (The payout per day is the same as a 409MHASH ASIC scrypt miner)
A 7card 750TI rig does 45,5MHASH an use 430W. (The payout per day is the same as a 143MHASH ASIC scrypt miner)
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Still not fast enough.

AMD 280x:
12900/315 = 40KHASH per watt

2 GTX 750ti
13000/100 =130KHASH per watt

NVIDIA cards use 1/3 of the power.

For AMD cards, that is the whole system power consumption.
For nVidia, that is the per cards.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Still not fast enough.

AMD 280x:
12900/315 = 40KHASH per watt

2 GTX 750ti
13000/100 =130KHASH per watt

NVIDIA cards use 1/3 of the power.
Activity: 434
Sorry, it's not public. Only the author has the rights to distribute it.

Understand. How do we contact the author?
Activity: 51
Sorry, it's not public. Only the author has the rights to distribute it.
Activity: 434

True. It worked with the supplied modified sgminer. I'm getting 16.1MH/s with 290X(1000/1250) when mining quark.

Can you upload the miner?
Activity: 51

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
The author still distributes them via PM at original Russian forum Wink
aлгo/cк-ть вoльфa/cк-ть/пoтpeблeниe кoмпa c 1 кapтoй, Bт/yвeличeниe пoтpeблeния нa 1 кapтy, Bт
x11/5900/7400/310/10
x13/4600/5700/310/5
qubit/5300/12500/285/35
quark/3000/12900/315/65

Perhaps you could share a link to that secret forum? afaik mr. kachur was previously banned on major resources without obvious reasons
Pages:
Jump to: