Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256]+[CPU] MediterraneanCoin (MED) - REUSE your ERUPTER!! - page 11. (Read 227776 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
This is a long process, interested only Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
legendary
there I bumped it up please try to keep the price up not down people
legendary
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
legendary
so small can we expect regular updates?
hi, battsali,

I updated your MED TipBot mobile assistant, it is good for use!

Thanks bro

but do not expect more of me
this app is still alive, only because i have some plans and ideas related with others coins which have tipbots Wink
i have my own brain also and eyes, and also i never pretend i'm great developer
if you have some suggestion .,etc., please ask MED developers
believe me, i don't want to discuss any more here whatever and  i don't want to be a part of this any more !

as i say - Good luck MediterraneanCoin

hi, bro, could you please upload your mobile app to pan.baidu.com?
Activity: 386
hi, battsali,

Thanks bro

but do not expect more of me
this app is still alive, only because i have some plans and ideas related with others coins which have tipbots Wink
i have my own brain also and eyes, and also i never pretend i'm great developer
if you have some suggestion .,etc., please ask MED developers
believe me, i don't want to discuss any more here whatever and  i don't want to be a part of this any more !

as i say - Good luck MediterraneanCoin
hi, battsali,

Activity: 266
namjar,  just for information
this is valid for your case
i try this long time before
on different platforms, errors is different and depends of many other things
i play with this ,with only one idea to make portable version of Electrum for Windows
because i like portable apps, and also will be cool MED to have working Electrum
but after many many search and research i give up

just because all people over the world know - developer not show often here
who to ask for help ?
reasons like this i give up totaly

and this post can be added to my big one above
legendary
hi all,
first sorry for my explosion, but everything has limit and this was my limit
also this mean i care for this project, if i don't care i will leave long time ago
sorry Chinese friends and smallplatf

i don't know only i see this picture and all other see all in pink color
business model, ideas OK but do you see one simple real fact ?

MediterraneanCoin is on the ground in ashes !

i see this coin in COMA - not live not dead.,.........what you see Huh
do you make difference between imaginary ideas and real things Huh

social networks is OK also but - be sure and believe me every single active member here is precious and is equal to hundreds in twitter and weibo

MediterraneanCoin is born here - BUT i can't feel MED spirit
and i can't continue on this way - i'm completely out for now and this is my last attempt to change something here

second smallplatf , nothing personal but you like developer total lose connection with little members who belive and follow you
i don't understand your model of busines or whatever is and i don't like it if continue on this way
i don't know what you see and what you imagine, but be sure you miss something important

one of many little example:
Electrum wallet, immediately when you present , i try it without succes
windows, ubuntu , android, compiling for windows ., not work
different version of python, modules.,.package  in ubuntu and android , not work
but will be good to work and to show on people because is good for all !!
and in last post from you write do you try Electrum ? YES I TRY and problem is you don't read feedback 
i write here few times, but not responce.,.,. i know i can write you PM or e-mail - BUT this is wrong way
better is to leave 1 page with e-mail and done
i think everyone here have own fault, and we all can change this, we can do it
we can comment business ideas, any ideas, joke , discuss technical or any questions, sharing, make some actions on tipbot ,.ect.
every member must be a proud to be a part of this project

- now i see only one slowly agony,many members left just like that, empty, black hole.,.,. i can't see anything creative and constructive

if i stay here i want to feel MED spirit and to hear how fast beat his hearts , also every visitors come here to feel that
i believe we can do it only if developer take a note and start act like real developer

i have suggestion something like agreement

-smallplatf regularly , every week or two or ASAP when have tehnical problems to come here and show presence !
it not so easy , everyone have own pretension but this is your responsibility like developer, and show some respect
if you don't have possibilities till now - found a way to do that !

i want to change something otherwise i will go, MED will survive and without me for sure

this is not ultimatum, i realy don't have more time, resourses and not last nerves to lose in this project and i don't want to look this agony anymore

mill, namjar,sumer, smallplatf   what you think about that?

legendary
namjar,  bro please tell me honestly - what's happens here

as i write i have very good idea, but after  this .,., how to say stress test   i make

i look what happens, and someone keep positions on exchanges , no matter what i do
and only you take care here,and show concern..,.,., what you or some of your friedns invest ?
and also  you have very good connection with developer - good
when we can expect to buy your friends enough coins , and to rise price ? i know what to look , but for other users will be helpful

about successful portal is so successful, he not need from my Mobile assistant. simply there is only one command "showbalance"
i write 100 times, there is total mess just because no one know what to do !
other i don't want to comment, because we talk to next 6-9 to 12 months

mill bro i think and sorry to must say ,,. but we, me and you and other members don't have place here ,.,.
here connections is on high level , i think now you and all other can see that

i think small can without problem move this , to Chinese section and continue work hard

Hi, battsali,

Haha!! So surprise for dev's posting?!

Yes, I keep touch with dev by email, it is a good connection way for us that i told you. We often discuss many business models for MED, so please keep your confidence to DEV.

During our many many emails with dev, I think dev team is very lazy in posting something and updating here, but work hard for developing med such as tipbot and others.

Before June i also lost my confidence that MED dev disappeared for a long, but after that i got connection with smallplatf by his personal email, i had began find confidence back, during emails with him, i aware MED dev has deep mind but only developing in silence.

In recent crypto world, people only focus "payment ways", "mining equipments", " mining pools", only a few people think about other business model in crypto world, but MED dev has already make their mind to true, think about "MED TipBot", do you remember Mr. Zhao offered a reward to develop "forward message will get BTC on weibo"?

MED dev is advanced business concept, we discuss many things about hypothesized and crypto currency unify with the reality, and MED Dev bring these thought to true world.

So MED guys, you should also post your good minds to here!

Bro battsali, did you not use skype for a long?

namjar,  bro please tell me honestly - what's happens here

as i write i have very good idea, but after  this .,., how to say stress test   i make

i look what happens, and someone keep positions on exchanges , no matter what i do
and only you take care here,and show concern..,.,., what you or some of your friedns invest ?
and also  you have very good connection with developer - good
when we can expect to buy your friends enough coins , and to rise price ? i know what to look , but for other users will be helpful

about successful portal is so successful, he not need from my Mobile assistant. simply there is only one command "showbalance"
i write 100 times, there is total mess just because no one know what to do !
other i don't want to comment, because we talk to next 6-9 to 12 months

mill bro i think and sorry to must say ,,. but we, me and you and other members don't have place here ,.,.
here connections is on high level , i think now you and all other can see that

i think small can without problem move this , to Chinese section and continue work hard
Activity: 266

Hi all,
here are the latest developments:

MED Social Portal (https://social.mediterraneancoin.org) is very successful, gaining new users every day and giving a lot of visibility for MediterraneanCoin!
Thus we are going increasing MED Social Portal with new functionalities:
- a new "ad" system based on MED (ready but right now under testing)
- vote polls: we are working on support of "Vote polls" under the "Active tips" section (we have left it behind until now because the architecture of vote polls is quite different from assurance contracts and conditional tips)
- right now we are working on an experimental integration with a very important platform.... (hint: which has to do with images...)
- a crowdfunding model (quite different from what you have seen elsewhere!) based on the tipbots more advanced features; we have been working on this for the last month, it has to be carefully crafted so it will take some more time before publishing.
- we are working on various general improvements of MED Social Portal in order to make it easy for users to learn to use the more advanced features.

ps:
- regarding balance on MED tipbots: to see you current balance, always use the "showbalance" command, that is the correct amount you are entitled; this is by design since many advanced features of the tipbots cannot be implemented (yet) on the blockchain, so it is the task of the tipbots to mantain the correct MED balance (which is usually different from the balance reported by the explorer!).

Also: have you tried the Electrum MED Client? It simplifies a lot the use of a wallet on your pc!!!
download it here:  https://github.com/mrtexaznl/electrum-med
Pages:
Jump to: