Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256]+[CPU] MediterraneanCoin (MED) - REUSE your ERUPTER!! - page 10. (Read 227776 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
 from 3 days MED Portal and TipBot not work  Huh  .,.,.,. WTF

very hard to place one message - "Maintenance" OR  whatever  info Angry

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
MED tipbot don't work  Roll Eyes   Killing Me Softly    Cheesy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKOtzIo-uYw
legendary
the dev isnt even using the med banner that says a lot.
Activity: 361

why is so hard and complicate with this coin  Roll Eyes   

i see something similar  here  Cheesy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS1ePEZZCDY

Haha, so funny!

I want to laugh and cry.....

why is so hard and complicate with this coin  Roll Eyes   

i see something similar  here  Cheesy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS1ePEZZCDY

legendary
good point NEW BOUNTY EVERYONE

20k Med bounty for working gpu miner

the idea is to use ASIC erupter (or similar small device) + CPU.

thus, CPU only is possible in theory but in practice not.

it would be possible to use a GPU + CPU, for that we need to patch bfgminer (which still supports GPU), while cgminer does not not support GPU anymore.

But still, an ASIC erupter is more convenient than a GPU.

Will you developers support this hybrid hashing chip? Any chance you already partnered up with chip developers? Are you actualy
chip developers as well as altcoin developers?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gridseed-gc3355-hybrid-scryptsha256-asic-355268

it looks like that this hybrid hashing chip supports Scrypt for LTC, its PoW uses Scrypt in a single configuration (1024,1,1) while HybridScryptHash256 needs many more Scrypt configurations.

So the LTC implementation part of the chip would be surely not compatible with HybridScryptHash256.
Instead, the BTC hardware could by integrated quite well.

It could be interesting to develop a hybrid hardware, a BTC chip + a very fast ARM/RISC dedicated to Scrypt on the same die; this could be very interesting.

No, we have not yet partnered up with some chip developers. Do you have links?

Welcome back I knew you couldnt stay away. I am sure it can be implemented for gpu+asic.

yes, of course and i'm sure for that

if i remember correctly net hashrate was 10TH and diff ~200k and here was full of people and what ?

this coin is dead not because algo or miners !!!

but this is good idea for bounty or some reward - why not  Wink

legendary

it would be possible to use a GPU + CPU, for that we need to patch bfgminer (which still supports GPU), while cgminer does not not support GPU anymore.

Will you developers support this hybrid hashing chip? Any chance you already partnered up with chip developers? Are you actualy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gridseed-gc3355-hybrid-scryptsha256-asic-355268

it looks like that this hybrid hashing chip supports Scrypt for LTC, its PoW uses Scrypt in a single configuration (1024,1,1) while HybridScryptHash256 needs many more Scrypt configurations.

So the LTC implementation part of the chip would be surely not compatible with HybridScryptHash256.

It could be interesting to develop a hybrid hardware, a BTC chip + a very fast ARM/RISC dedicated to Scrypt on the same die; this could be very interesting.

Welcome back I knew you couldnt stay away. I am sure it can be implemented for gpu+asic.

legendary
My GPUs are not detecting in this coins modified CGminer.
It works smooth on others.

All the information can be found in the first post. Short answer this is a cpu+asic coin.

Exactly, I missed that part.

There would be a lot more support for this coin though if we could use gpu's for the cpu portion.

or maybe gridseed pods for both?

No enough sha256 asic on the gridseeds.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100

All the information can be found in the first post. Short answer this is a cpu+asic coin.

There would be a lot more support for this coin though if we could use gpu's for the cpu portion.

or maybe gridseed pods for both?
legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
MED AD System has been published, but... I don't know how to use it.

http://social.mediterraneancoin.org/ads.html
MED AD System will be publish soon.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: