Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256]+[CPU] MediterraneanCoin (MED) - REUSE your ERUPTER!! - page 19. (Read 227779 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
The r-box is also supported by the latest bfgminer 4.7 i just noticed that we may have our new best miner.

110ghs? CPU CAP limit?

What no there 30gh
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
The r-box is also supported by the latest bfgminer 4.7 i just noticed that we may have our new best miner.

110ghs? CPU CAP limit?
legendary
legendary
E3 1230 * 10 & Block Erupter Cube * 30 , you can test how much hashrate you can get.

really i wish to test this  Cheesy Cheesy

Dont bother they are really inefficient in terms of power and mining. Most I could get was 10gh each and thats using over 200 watts where as with the hex16a2 i get 16gh each at 25 watts.

I would like to see something with the r-box. Much better candidate then be cube.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
hi, bro!

I've just drink so lot and i am in Shenzhen for business within crypto currency.

The pic is not clear and you should send me your problem by email Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy cheers bro

i just found on my PC configuration Chinese not work correctly on first version, and i'm interested now work on chinese configuration

this is important for me , to know how work on chinese configuration to can continue with future updates with implementation of new features  Wink
first version MED TBW  
i make a fix and second version  

also in opened menu Chinese text must showing correctly, and to post correctly chinese commands to Weibo
Activity: 361
hi, bro!

I've just drink so lot and i am in Shenzhen for business within crypto currency.

The pic is not clear and you should send me your problem by email Cheesy
i found some bug with Chinese names/symbols in MED TBW and make litlle update using external program to encode names/symbols, to work correctly Lookup service.

On this way work on my PC configuration, but i'm not sure how will work on chinese configuration

Please if someone Chinese member try it, let report me how work encoding and lookup service, if possible for old and new versions
new version include example weibo *.ini file and some translated commands

THANKS
to make things more interesting  Wink
let share one more method for mining MED

VPS or Dedicated Servers

all depends how many cheap or better FREE VPS you can find and what type is ,
 virtual CORE or real Core you will use
please make your profit calculation before to do something, what asic you have and so on
i try this before long long time ago for short, now may be is unprofitable, i don't know

1- connect with putty or ssh, install needed dependencies, git clone .,.,.,.  build bfgminer
2- install Screen , to be possible to close putty without to stop remote process 
3- start Screen
3- start bfgminer with pool , worker, pass and option --http-port XXXX   
4- ctrl+a d , to close remote connection
5- point your asic to ip VPS and port XXXX

let say again i can't guarantee at this moment this method is profitable, all depends how many cheap VPS you can find and what type is
what asic you have, and of course the price of MED.
PLEASE make your calculation, some VPS are totally shit be careful !
E3 1230 * 10 & Block Erupter Cube * 30 , you can test how much hashrate you can get.

really i wish to test this  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
It should be happy to discuss the topic of technology and motivation to guess other people's better to think about their motivation and effort to achieve this. Shocked Shocked

What is problem sumer, let discuss what you want.

I just discuss and clear myth about existing gpu miner. also i see this have some result on exchanges

Also i do not tolerate any more, if some one play again with this question.

if come from devs - OK, else you will see my dark side  Angry

Let say something to people who stay on Top and want more and more
- you forget to look under you in stat page there is a lot of miners with small hashrates
- for you, for example - my 500 MED a day is totally nothing and funny  -  but for me is not nothing and not funny !!!
- on your opinion all small miners like me must die or what ?
- with your millions , try to do something better for MED - i with my funny 500 MED a day, make more for MED from you - Shame on you !!!
 and will stop here .
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
It should be happy to discuss the topic of technology and motivation to guess other people's better to think about their motivation and effort to achieve this. Shocked Shocked

https://app.box.com/s/soqz099sf3wztfejwc4h

MEDcgminer423v3.zip -> Ubuntu 64-bit build MED custom cgminer 4.2.3 with hexminer drivers - patch 0.3.2

0.3.2 HEX3A3 - Avalon3 board release
* HEX3A3 defaults: --hexminer3-chip-mask 255 --hexminer3-voltage 800 --hexminer3-options 16:7000
* HEX3A3 --hexminer3-options 16:7000 16 is chip count per board and 7000 is desired speed per chip in Mh/s. 7000 equals to 7G per chip.
* cgminer patch to cgminer 4.2.3 rev e574114682fe1edc344b7e291eb9d9497d26ef92.patch
* cgminer bug fixes:HEXa frequent HEXa usb disconnects, fast work queue restart and so on
* openwrt – some compile optimizations for speed which increased image size a bit
* openwrt – dhcp client added finally:)
* openwrt updated to r40449

cgminer 4.2.3
Built with hexminera hexminerb hexminerc hexmineru hexminer8 mining support.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Is there any mining profitability calculator for MED?
Anyway i dont mean to upset you as you have been very helpful to me in the past. I will leave the forum because you are right I am doing no good. I wish you all the best but my opinion (and I am entitled to my opinion) remains the same so I will no longer mine or be active in the community until its fair.

man and i also trying to put some life here, but not on this way

now i see you add some to post above

let be clear i don't attacking you, please
you ask dev and other for miner-OK
but you try to launched idea for existing miner and repeat non stop here
and this definitive is not good for MED !!!
as you see now, maybe i have one of smallest amount of MED between miners
but this can't stop me to support and promote MED.
mining is one small part of all

and mill if i can help you with something again - no problem

i think MED will continue in social direction, and TipBot with its features will rock in future.
legendary
Anyway i dont mean to upset you as you have been very helpful to me in the past. I will leave the forum because you are right I am doing no good. I wish you all the best but my opinion (and I am entitled to my opinion) remains the same so I will no longer mine or be active in the community until its fair.
you talk for all anonymous account - in this time and you is anonymous

do you understand how ridiculous is this  Huh

Absolutely correct you got me if anyone would like to buy my gpu miner and 12million med. I would sell for 35btc pm if interested.

serious - take a break man !

Im being completely serious you called me out I have been lying I actually have a gpu miner and I will sell it.

Happy now? This is what you wanted yes?

stop manipulate people !

you need a loooong holiday

Manipulate who? Its me you and sumer here lol.

easy, easy

please think you for some recreation
legendary

Absolutely correct you got me if anyone would like to buy my gpu miner and 12million med. I would sell for 35btc pm if interested.

Im being completely serious you called me out I have been lying I actually have a gpu miner and I will sell it.

stop manipulate people !

Manipulate who? Its me you and sumer here lol.

stop manipulate people !

Pages:
Jump to: