Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHA256]+[CPU] MediterraneanCoin (MED) - REUSE your ERUPTER!! - page 47. (Read 227779 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

by the way  FAILOVER strategy work perfect , don't forget to use it  Wink

bfgminer --failover-only -o pool1:port -u pool1workername -p pool1workerpass  -o pool2:port -u pool2workername -p pool2workerpass
REMINDER

during next 2.5h ibipot.com MED pool will be offline approx 10 minutes.

Round Shares Submitted shares since last found block (ie. round shares)
Est. Shares   5,749 (done: 1967.35%)
Pool Valid   113,103
and Time Since Last Block   4 hours 24 minutes 44 seconds
also Confirmed and Unconfirmed not updated but pool accept share

pool work or not ?

sorry, stats display and share distribution service crashed.. ok running now. Thanks for pointing it out.

It was a total hell today.. I something can go wrong, it will go Smiley but all good again now Smiley

some days is terrible and better to stay in bed and don't touch anything   Smiley
pool stat is OK now .,., thanks
Activity: 651
Merit: 500
REMINDER

Pool Valid   113,103

pool work or not ?

sorry, stats display and share distribution service crashed.. ok running now. Thanks for pointing it out.

It was a total hell today.. I something can go wrong, it will go Smiley but all good again now Smiley
REMINDER

Pool Valid   113,103

pool work or not ?

The statistics depend on the upgrade script on the server Wink
So don't worry if "stratum" send work to you , all work fine Wink

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i'm thinking this is new BUG 0 confirm from pool

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
REMINDER

Pool Valid   113,103

pool work or not ?

The statistics depend on the upgrade script on the server Wink
So don't worry if "stratum" send work to you , all work fine Wink
REMINDER

Pool Valid   113,103

pool work or not ?
REMINDER

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
hi all,
we need to replenish a bit the TRANSACTION BONUS SERVICE!!!

if anybody interested could send some MED to address Mgtq4fJkU5WNH7RedZWunpQHNog84QRXUP it would be really great!!!  Grin Grin Grin

I would donate,but without 0 confirm.waiting for new wallet.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
2 weeks is long long time  Roll Eyes

one more important thing i find

people usualy wait 4-5 days to confirm and after that try to delete transaction and

-Wait 48-72 hours so the network can "forget" the transaction (this step is very important!)
-Send the coins again with a fee

You need to wait a few days for the transaction to drop from the memory pool. If you don't wait, the current implementation will treat it as an double spend attempt.

Also if you have a recent backup of your wallet, it would be easier to go back to that than to use pywallet.   Wink

Unfortunately, I didn't have a backup copy of my wallet from before the transaction. However, I was able to delete all transactions using the pywallet.py program and then rescan my wallet. All of my coins are now back, safe and sound! Now before I screw them up again, is there a limit to the amount of coins I can send so that this won't happen again?

used this way,it's all back after 24 hours,but 0 confirm happen again when I send MED out. Huh
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
2 weeks is long long time  Roll Eyes

people usualy wait 4-5 days to confirm and after that try to delete transaction and

-Wait 48-72 hours so the network can "forget" the transaction (this step is very important!)

You need to wait a few days for the transaction to drop from the memory pool. If you don't wait, the current implementation will treat it as an double spend attempt.

Also if you have a recent backup of your wallet, it would be easier to go back to that than to use pywallet.   Wink

Unfortunately, I didn't have a backup copy of my wallet from before the transaction. However, I was able to delete all transactions using the pywallet.py program and then rescan my wallet. All of my coins are now back, safe and sound! Now before I screw them up again, is there a limit to the amount of coins I can send so that this won't happen again?
Activity: 361
one suggestion:

Change the wallet name in the next version MED-qt such as:

English:                   Litecoin - Wallet ==> Mediterraneancoin - Wallet
Simple Chinese:        莱特币 - 钱包 ==> 地中海币 - 钱包
Traditional Chinese:   萊特幣 - 錢包 ==> 地中海幣 - 錢包
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
What to do , to see in my wallet this 0 confirm Huh?? to see what's happened

you can try send and accept couple times ,then see what happen later.

for me ,these 0 confirms still stay with now ,actually not care about the MED(about 10MED)

never met this before on another coin's wallet

And I can say ,if the DEV can figure this problem out , I will donate 5'000 MED

And how many active connection do you have usually ?

PS: never mind

usually 8 connections, DEV can go to the wallet which send Bonus for transaction, check the transaction status.

I mean, this problem definitely not my wallet's problem ,it's the problem of Bonus wallet.

so , DEV,please check the Bonus wallet, check all the transactions , you will find some 0 confirms.
Activity: 361
New bug:

When i change the target of block and wallet file such as C:\Crypto\MED-qt\mediterraneancoin-qt.exe -datadir=C:\Crypto\MED-qt\data -connect=node1.mediterraneancoin.org -connect=node2.mediterraneancoin.org -connect=node3.mediterraneancoin.org -connect=node4.mediterraneancoin.org

Then the problem happened:

I built 2 MED-qt in my one PC, 1 is setting as above, the another is the default setting (%AppData%), when i run the 1 MED-qt, and send med, the problem as the picture, then I run the 2nd (default setting), the wallet file was changed that created a new wallet file (new wallet address and not the backup).

Please fix it in the next version MED-qt

Wink
czfzhifutu and liushui001

please send me your shipping addresses to receive the price you have won on blockhash race!
2 weeks is long long time  Roll Eyes

What is the process for fixing this issue that I see on my linux wallet?  This transaction was sent probably 2 weeks ago to another wallet that I own (just consolidating MED).

thats what we've been talking about, 0 confirms on large amout transation,
dev is fixing this issue, a new wallet will BE launch to solve it

Ok, great. I am currently trying the py-wallet/rescan method now. I'll report back my findings regardless of the outcome.

Any ETA on that wallet fix?
Activity: 701
Merit: 511
What is the process for fixing this issue that I see on my linux wallet?  This transaction was sent probably 2 weeks ago to another wallet that I own (just consolidating MED).

thats what we've been talking about, 0 confirms on large amout transation,
dev is fixing this issue, a new wallet will BE launch to solve it

hi all,
after castiel_koo issue, we are working on a modification of the wallet and daemon so that the network can accept larger transactions (NOT in MED value, but in KByte SIZE), the modification is already on github (https://github.com/mrtexaznl/mediterraneancoin),
in a couple of days we will release a Windows build, in the meanwhile linux users that build from source can pull from git the latest updates and rebuild their images.
thanx!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Great to here that,i really hope that could solute this issue,becasue not just me suffer from it
Thanks for the Dev closely follow!

You write , like all we must know for your issue

i can't find post from you for some kind of issue you talk

could you explain what issue you have Huh     0 confirm or what

efficient

I meet the zero confirm problem and had been try all the ways you guy provide but seem didnt work.
I hadnt post in public cause i just PM the Dev which i thought that migth be the most efficient way Lips sealed Lips sealed

mmm now we know for what you talk, and new version must fix that Ok thanks

i try a lot of transactions but ,.,.,.  successful  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i can't see this zero confirm

and for export,import privkey and pywallet method for sure work for other altcoin and for bitcoin also, when this happened accidentally but seems MED case is different
i just try to help
i think also 0 confirm is related and with other

The network will either accept your transaction eventually and the coins will be spent OR it will drop the transaction and the coins won't be spent.  However, if you delete the transaction from your wallet and spend the same inputs again on a new transaction, the miners might see a double-spend and reject that one, too.

Best thing is just to wait it out.    or wait to dev to fix it  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i'm just interested why i can't take 0 confirm transactions in my wallet .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Pages:
Jump to: