Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - Sha256D - ArpaCoin - POW/POS 2.0 - MANDATORY UPDATE -Masternodes-NINJA!!! - page 4. (Read 18152 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
When doing "masternode start" I get that it couldn't connect to my ip and port.
I have opened that port for this application in Private firewall.

im pretty sure the masternode code is broke and because of which the dev has buggered off.
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
When doing "masternode start" I get that it couldn't connect to my ip and port.
I have opened that port for this application in Private firewall.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Ok,first exchange coming today.
Activity: 945
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
I'll sell 17k Arpa for 0.20 BTC. PM me if interested.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Activity: 138
If all these people have ARPA they want to sell start messaging exchanges and get it listed Smiley
wont get it listed without block explorer

Not True Smiley
Ok.my bad.i have been out of forum for awhile.I always thought they wouldn't list with out explorer

You are partially correct.  Some exchanges like Bittrex require block explorers, but entry-level exchanges like Yobit do not.

I even saw Bittrex add a coin without block explorer in the last month. Competition gets hot, I guess.

Doesn't matter. DEV should have gotten a block explorer by now or at least posted his plans.
It's ninja no time man let him make shit up along the way Tongue
Activity: 138
Same shit just another day.  What a disgusting path for cryptocurrency to take.
Tell me about it.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
If all these people have ARPA they want to sell start messaging exchanges and get it listed Smiley

Not True Smiley
Ok.my bad.i have been out of forum for awhile.I always thought they wouldn't list with out explorer

You are partially correct.  Some exchanges like Bittrex require block explorers, but entry-level exchanges like Yobit do not.

I even saw Bittrex add a coin without block explorer in the last month. Competition gets hot, I guess.

Doesn't matter. DEV should have gotten a block explorer by now or at least posted his plans.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom

Not True Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1073

Not True Smiley

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Not True Smiley
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
I am selling 2250 coins each. Whisper me with amount you want to buy!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Not True Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
Selling some coins for 2500 satoshi each. Send me message if want.

still about 1/3 of my coins left to sell send me message.

Activity: 625
Merit: 501
I can't wait to see the price when this coin hit the exchange. Dev is getting lazy now not even a decent logo or roadmap anymore.

no coin has a roadmap before exchange. you trolls dont even listen to what you spew anymore. the guy who prefers ico to real coins? yeah right like anyone believes that shit. most fud on real coins is because people want their ico to sell to suckers instead.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I can't wait to see the price when this coin hit the exchange. Dev is getting lazy now not even a decent logo or roadmap anymore.
Activity: 363
Please stop NINJA coin!
I'm tired to loose btc renting miners for those coins without nothing (no decent logo,no roadmap, nothing)

Crazy idea here, and I'm just brainstorming, but what if you just stopped renting for these copycat masternode clones?

Might be a little more effective than expecting a universe full of shitcoin devs to inexplicably bend to your will.
Pages:
Jump to: