Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - Sha256D - ArpaCoin - POW/POS 2.0 - MANDATORY UPDATE -Masternodes-NINJA!!! - page 5. (Read 18181 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
If all these people have ARPA they want to sell start messaging exchanges and get it listed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Want to sell 500 coins.  Will do 500 for 0.01 BTC.
Activity: 868
Please stop NINJA coin!
I'm tired to loose btc renting miners for those coins without nothing (no decent logo,no roadmap, nothing)

Much better ICO at this point.

I have made much profit with ICO instead of ninja.
So for me, ICO is better so far.

Oh Dev where for art thou Dev? Arst thou goneth? Lol
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
WTS 7k PM offers if interested
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Dev oh Dev are you around here today? I would like to ask you a question if I may lol
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
Selling some coins for 2500 satoshi each. Send me message if want.
Why don't we get this on an exchange instead?  I mean is the Dev even still here?
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
I am selling some too, pm if you like.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Seriously does anyone want my 170 coins? I'll give them to you or I'm just deleting my wallet Smiley So if someone wants them PM me quick Smiley
I have PM you
Hey I had 3 people message me for them so I PM'ed you all back and will give you guys 50 each k. Cheers

But what about the other 20!!
LOL I actually was surprised I only got 4 people total and had to tell the 4th person no because they were gone already lmao Oh well Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Seriously does anyone want my 170 coins? I'll give them to you or I'm just deleting my wallet Smiley So if someone wants them PM me quick Smiley
I have PM you
Hey I had 3 people message me for them so I PM'ed you all back and will give you guys 50 each k. Cheers

But what about the other 20!!
I have PM you
THX
I have PM you
I have PM you
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Dev
need exchandes

you can try to contact with https://yobit.net
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
im worn out on masternodes. im gonna pass on this one.
Missed this launch and probably isn't worthwhile to mine anymore for me but 4 pages in almost 12 hours...Seems this one is very popular Roll Eyes
Is it on an exchange yet? I'm just curious because I got too many wallets open and want to unload some of the coins I'm holding right now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: