Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShadeCoin|Scrypt|V1.2|PoW/PoS|PoD|Exchanges|Updated! - page 4. (Read 63350 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
/\SHADE takeover!!!!  Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm still awaiting a response regarding the github, etc.  I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I know something.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not yet.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
As i understand - shade already have new dev. or not???
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
I realize this outside of my area, but since SHADE is open source, it is entirely possible for someone to step up and fork the code to take care of this blockchain.  Right now my time is spread very thin, and so I don't know that I would have time to maintain it personally, but any one of you could do the same.  It's a shame to see yet another coin abandoned by its developer.  I have a (small) amount of SHADE myself, and would love for someone capable to step up and continue its development.

EDIT: Speaking of, since the developer offered for someone else to take over development and transfer ownership, I have sent an inquiry via PM as to acquiring access to the official github.  Again, I doubt that I could personally dedicate the time needed due to my involvement with LTCD, but I can help to locate a developer who would both be capable and dedicated.

I was thinking about taking over too

But i might need some help at start, if you can provide me some it would be great  Smiley

I asked by PM too, waiting for an answer
Activity: 168
I realize this outside of my area, but since SHADE is open source, it is entirely possible for someone to step up and fork the code to take care of this blockchain.  Right now my time is spread very thin, and so I don't know that I would have time to maintain it personally, but any one of you could do the same.  It's a shame to see yet another coin abandoned by its developer.  I have a (small) amount of SHADE myself, and would love for someone capable to step up and continue its development.

EDIT: Speaking of, since the developer offered for someone else to take over development and transfer ownership, I have sent an inquiry via PM as to acquiring access to the official github.  Again, I doubt that I could personally dedicate the time needed due to my involvement with LTCD, but I can help to locate a developer who would both be capable and dedicated.
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
wasn't his next coin BETA coin or something like that

bum.
Activity: 420
gotta love how crypto asian doesnt do a damn thing hahahahahah wow
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
After all the hate mail/message's and personal attacks on me I apologize but this will be the end of Shade. With my personal health suffering and IRL commitments combined with the opinions of the community I no longer see Shade becoming what I wanted it to be.

It is not an easy decision to make, but the damage has been done and is to much to try and recover from. I currently do not have the funds to continue developing/marketing Shade at a rate that you would all find acceptable and are going to have to cut my losses from all that has happened.

If anyone wishes to carry over/continue Shade you are welcome to PM me and I can transfer the github/twitter etc to you to carry on.

What's your next coin Mr Scammy Shaderr-Scammerstein ?
After all the hate mail/message's and personal attacks on me I apologize but this will be the end of Shade. With my personal health suffering and IRL commitments combined with the opinions of the community I no longer see Shade becoming what I wanted it to be.

It is not an easy decision to make, but the damage has been done and is to much to try and recover from. I currently do not have the funds to continue developing/marketing Shade at a rate that you would all find acceptable and are going to have to cut my losses from all that has happened.

If anyone wishes to carry over/continue Shade you are welcome to PM me and I can transfer the github/twitter etc to you to carry on.

youre a fuckin vagina. grow a sack and complete a project you had a desire for. oh wait nvm. youre a piece of shit scam faggot
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
unfortunate, some people need to know what they are getting themselves into before doing something
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Thanks for losing me 0.15btc... If your moves were a little more inteligent Shade would stil be alive. Its only your fault at the end. Please dont make any other coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
That would explain why the hash rate dropped to 750 Mh/s, down from 15Gh/s!!  Glad I sold when I did!!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
since I can not assemble wallet, I transferred approximately 200 Shades to Bittrex (valued at 0.00267727) attempting to sell right now and trade up for a different coin (I rarely do this, but there is no wallet!  Cool
Ya this is very sketchy of dev.

Like I posted above it is not like it could be helped. Im trying my best here, if I was truely a scammer I would not have come back? I have invested a large portion of my time so far getting things up and going the last thing I wanted to happen is this.

I understand that I most likely lost all of my supporters so far, hopefully I can get some back or maybe the project is doomed. But hey im trying to sort it all out, give it a shot if it doesn't work then at least ive tried.

wow. after a comment like this^ == dump time
Activity: 336
l don't see how official update about this situation, is bad?
confirmations from crypto asian about clinical tretman, will restore pricese to old..10k --20k!
and l will apologies to the dev!

+1
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
l don't see how official update about this situation, is bad?
confirmations from crypto asian about clinical tretman, will restore pricese to old..10k --20k!
and l will apologies to the dev!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
now everyone knows your game..
but i think we will see yours coins again under different accounts  Cool

I don't own any Shade anymore as stated in the above post, also im still currently working on the website with DigitalOcean as our Snapshot was deleted (for those who know how Digital Ocean works you will understand) and trying to get it recovered. They have been asking for more information so hopefully this is a good sign!
DEV! you just lost your credibility..now youre talking about future plans..
-All investors want full update !
-Proof of clinical care that must confirm crypto asian! Or we will declare scam!
-You must give after all this shit apologies to all who lost their money in official update!
Then we will talk..

you think that being aggressive will bring back your money ?

If you want to have answers, and see this project and your bag go somewhere, stop attacking him everytime, this is not useful at all   Wink
'm not aggressive
yust l saw similar situations..
dev buying low then sell after update ..
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
now everyone knows your game..
but i think we will see yours coins again under different accounts  Cool

I don't own any Shade anymore as stated in the above post, also im still currently working on the website with DigitalOcean as our Snapshot was deleted (for those who know how Digital Ocean works you will understand) and trying to get it recovered. They have been asking for more information so hopefully this is a good sign!
DEV! you just lost your credibility..now youre talking about future plans..
-All investors want full update !
-Proof of clinical care that must confirm crypto asian! Or we will declare scam!
-You must give after all this shit apologies to all who lost their money in official update!
Then we will talk..

you think that being aggressive will bring back your money ?

If you want to have answers, and see this project and your bag go somewhere, stop attacking him everytime, this is not useful at all   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: