Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShadeCoin|Scrypt|V1.2|PoW/PoS|PoD|Exchanges|Updated! - page 10. (Read 63315 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Pretty sure these are bots that have been driving price down all day. Yes that 16k order is prob a bot. Every time a new order one ups it, it immediately gets moved ahead. Its been going on all day.
Some good news from the dev can reverse the trend.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
this is for all the people who worry out there, and who panic sell. Calm the fuck down! make up ur own mind and stop reading one post from some noob who says he is selling and think you have to follow. I invest a lot in the actual stock market and if I panic sold for ever rumor I heard I would have nothing.

on a serious note tho, I tried sending some coins the other day and they are held up in space somewhere.

TXID:  754e729db22ac84e2998a21ecd0e1cf1cc3f2ddf1f6ec02c07f130f97fa6e7f3

any ideas? I have the latest wallet version and im fully synced up.

edit: randomly decided to fix itself, all is good now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
can't open wallet link download  Huh

btw, where is dev  Huh

Sorry guys that haven't been around in the last 24 hours, irl work has been rather hectic as of late so haven't had the chance to pop in and reply to you all!

Website/services may have unexpected downtime today as we shift to larger vps, and upgrade our backend.

ShadeOnline will be receiving an update aswell! Also to keep you guys in the loop it seems we have got scammed with the person we hired to help us finish off the Android wallets, as they have stopped replying to our e-mails etc. So I will be dedicated all my time to finishing off the wallets in the mean time.

Also for users that are asking us in PM's etc for a donation address, we have set one up at SMZZFtF2mZFpVHEJYcf9Rkt41jyqjaMVnN which will be used for further development!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Relaxing, and just testing your patience. To give it up .. Smiley
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
can't open wallet link download  Huh

btw, where is dev  Huh
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
maybe all this fud was just a plan.. reason is that.. an if Im right..then think about it..not cheap? Cheesy

To Do

1) Look at Fibre price with 650k coins >
2) Look at Shade price with 700k coins >
3) Compare >
4) Make simple conclusions > be happy
Activity: 644
legendary
maybe all this fud was just a plan.. reason is that.. an if Im right..then think about it..not cheap? Cheesy
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
legendary
bought back..  Grin
will shade online be released tomorrow ?
nothing iam worried about looking close at the market i notice that someone is trying to keep it low to accumolate some cheap coins price will bounce back over 10k any moment if not i will use my promo for free just to fuck with this dude that are acumolating

Sorry but this is blah blah blah - no one is holding price so low to buy cheap, because almost no one is buying.

I thought about buy at 4k but now I see, there's solid reason to byu now, better wait imo.

I think potential buyers are waiting to end of mining or/waiting for Dev and releases.

didnt find one possitive post on your history this tells me everything i need to know about your posts, IGNORE =)
Activity: 560
nothing iam worried about looking close at the market i notice that someone is trying to keep it low to accumolate some cheap coins price will bounce back over 10k any moment if not i will use my promo for free just to fuck with this dude that are acumolating

Sorry but this is blah blah blah - no one is holding price so low to buy cheap, because almost no one is buying.

I thought about buy at 4k but now I see, there's solid reason to byu now, better wait imo.

I think potential buyers are waiting to end of mining or/waiting for Dev and releases.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

as explained on irc that block: 10626 is from some days ago, and the blockexplorer is down due to update of vps. 

Current block : 11489

you have statistics on the wallet and everyone can check that everything is runing smoth without anything being stuck or bug in anything.

yep, haven't seen that it wasn't working, i would have expected it to not be accessible.

Cheap coins atm ... That's the dump before release it seems ^^
http://block.shadecoin.com/status

> The coin supply is stuck to 700 000 shade, is it because of the VPS update ?

nothing is stuck

I was talking about a bug in the explorer

as explained on irc that block: 10626 is from some days ago, and the blockexplorer is down due to update of vps. 

Current block : 11489

you have statistics on the wallet and everyone can check that everything is runing smoth without anything being stuck or bug in anything.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

nothing is stuck

I was talking about a bug in the explorer

nothing is stuck

Pages:
Jump to: