Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released] - page 38. (Read 54574 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Wuhoh, looks like this is going in the same direction of Ticket coin... Lots of coins, people selling irresponsible...

Ticket coin has 25M coins after POW. This coin will have 1.05M coins after POW.
Activity: 474
Merit: 263
Wuhoh, looks like this is going in the same direction of Ticket coin... Lots of coins, people selling irresponsible...
Win wallet 404 not found. WTF?

Still there.. Check your browser.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Win wallet 404 not found. WTF?
sell 50K=1BTC,to pm

LOL. And who is faster with this coin?  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
sell 50K=1BTC,to pm  I have already sold. Klopper
for retweeting his coins

I think you misunderstood about my giveaways. When I post yobit codes this is my giveaway, when I run X coins to X people this is dev's giveaway via my twitter. This is my service, I not responsible for coin destiny and actual dev's actions.
Activity: 224
xinbinbin also good racer Smiley he has sometimes more than me, but didn't say about that.  Smiley

man i don't know how you do it, but hats off  Grin
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
the majority of coins I see shadow runner doing great solo mining the first few blocks

he is a crypto ninja

Cool Cool

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Shadow_Runner,

Why don't you do a giveaway like you usually do and calm down the people who have a problem with your instamine?
What instamine, lol

Why should he give his coins to some crybabies who're slower than death?
I'm not supporting the crybabies. I just know that Shadow_Runner often does giveaways for retweeting his coins,
so I figured this one would be a good one for that. I have a couple gpu rigs so I am happily  mining away.
xinbinbin also good racer Smiley he has sometimes more than me, but didn't say about that.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Shadow_Runner,

Why don't you do a giveaway like you usually do and calm down the people who have a problem with your instamine?
What instamine, lol

I beg your pardon?
Activity: 196
Net Hashrate

104,236.86 MH/s
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Shadow_Runner,

What instamine, lol

Maybe I won't post screenshot next time?
Be faster than me, be faster than all. Optimize your skillz. This is race, not a slowpoke party.

I'm not whining when I was late, some guys have much more luck with other coins than me...
Activity: 168
How many coins required for a MasterNode?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Shadow_Runner,

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Americans do it better
Pages:
Jump to: