Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released] - page 32. (Read 54574 times)

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
i guess it is time to have bittrex.

Yeah! we should tweet to get added on bittrex Smiley Rami will add it if we all tweet about Shell Coin to add on bittrex i'm sure he will add it. It's good and easiest way.

yes, thats good idea. but first need dev add request and tell us, other way i don't think listed.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
No one checks in on ann and posts daily if they are not invested, Fudder or praiser

my shellnode disconnects randomly every hour or two, anybody know why this is? It sucks when I get masternode and go to sleep to wake up to less than an hour of staking =(

EDIT: little extra info: my node go's to -1 rank and it is unable to start or stop. Restarting wallet and then node is only way(i know) to start it up again

*BUMP*
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I never thought you were fudding for profit... just from "butt hurtedness" Wink

get over your self, we all know the risks in crypto land
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
you fudders are hilarious, GOAT died because the dev was an a$$hole, not sure why with grav but it was 1 letter away from being in the grave to start with Wink then there sphr with broken mining phase and dev playing hide'n seek games.

I thought GPH was going to fall to the same fate but dev is doing a great job so far. so you can never tell.

SHELLs mining was smooth, if SHELL dev delivers and doesn't play games then it could do really well amongst all the rest. and they've been doing a fine job so far  Cool

No you are hilarious and pathetic still trying to push for this because you are invested. It is the same fucking greedy fuck dev Stuhlman. You thought I was Fudding for profit 2-3 days ago when it launched, it was clearly the same lazy fucking scum dev, all the signs were there, same source with one or two different lines, same description on the bitbucket, same vps for the node, same hosting on dropbox, same writing style, same market behavior with the painting of the books with 10 coin sales making you believe it was suppression when it was actually bait for heroes - I saw some random dude telling you practically the same while you were shilling it on the yobit trollbox. You are blind. Enjoy your bag, I guess scumbag Stuhlman deserves those bitcoins more than you for actually having a brain - rotten, but still a brain.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
you fudders are hilarious, GOAT died because the dev was an a$$hole, not sure why with grav but it was 1 letter away from being in the grave to start with Wink then there sphr with broken mining phase and dev playing hide'n seek games.

I thought GPH was going to fall to the same fate but dev is doing a great job so far. so you can never tell.

SHELLs mining was smooth, if SHELL dev delivers and doesn't play games then it could do really well amongst all the rest. and they've been doing a fine job so far  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Yeah! we should tweet to get added on bittrex Smiley Rami will add it if we all tweet about Shell Coin to add on bittrex i'm sure he will add it. It's good and easiest way.
Activity: 247
my shellnode disconnects randomly every hour or two, anybody know why this is? It sucks when I get masternode and go to sleep to wake up to less than an hour of staking =(

EDIT: little extra info: my node go's to -1 rank and it is unable to start or stop. Restarting wallet and then node is only way(i know) to start it up again
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I want so setup masternode.....
But i got this error....:

not capable masternode: Could not connect to 89.176.121.8:12454

What should i do? (i found my IP on whatismyip.com)

start the wallet with masternode=0 in the conf file
send the 25k coins to a fresh address in your wallet and use the command dumpprivkey with this fresh address to get the key.
Shut down the wallet put the key in the conf and change masternode=0 to masternode=1 save conf and restart wallet.

*This is an error caused by a bug in darksend.
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
I want so setup masternode.....
But i got this error....:

not capable masternode: Could not connect to 89.176.121.8:12454

What should i do? (i found my IP on whatismyip.com)
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Something is screwed up. I just minted 250 coins, the PoS staking is 500 coins?
Activity: 35
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
masternodes are boring now we need next feature
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Yes, masternode holders have to devote 25000 coins to collateral and their computer does some kind of coin mixing to the block. Just be glad the masternodes don't get 66% like some other coins.
like crave its 66% to masternode i guess..here its 50% so 500 to founder 500 to the one masternode which was in this tx
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Yes, masternode holders have to devote 25000 coins to collateral and their computer does some kind of coin mixing to the block. Just be glad the masternodes don't get 66% like some other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
i wont sell...if ppl need to sell for 5 bucks profit...they can do...

i will hold my mns and wont dump...

remember qtz dump while dpos and price rise after....ill wait ..marketcap is around 12 btc...so some whale could easy buy big amount
Activity: 507
let's wait for a roadmap and Bittrex for this coin.

Sounds interesting.  Cool

Roadmap will be posted in about 10 hours, just ignore the fud.
Price decline is normal in high POS, and that will be done with today.
People staking or owning masternodes will get extra coins to make
up for the decline.

Your post style reminds me of 8bit dev. Grin

Thanks, I will add that to my list of coins I supposedly have made.
Any other devs I remind you of  Grin
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom

up for the decline.

Your post style reminds me of 8bit dev. Grin

up for the decline.
Pages:
Jump to: