Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SHUT UP AND TAKE MY BITCOIN - UP TO 1000/HOUR - page 2. (Read 2294 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange
over a thousand claims in the past 24 hours, thanks!

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
i have recently visiting your faucet and login to trying claim the rewards and got 50 satoshis for the first time and because i can claim it for every 3 minutes i think your faucet have good rewards also pretty clean from annoying ads
thanks for the feedback! you are welcome!

just got curious after reading some of old members still collecting from a faucets and get impress because it is really 50 sat per 3 mins I hope you can sustain the funds and rapist wont rape your btc, good luck to you mate and thanks.

I'm trying to do a good faucet, make a lot of changes this month.. not perfect however the users can claim a lot of satoshis, for example you can collect from others sites while your wait the 3 minutes and claim again.
Yeah, I hope too, I tried a defaut faucet but got a bot attack(they are still sending traffic to the old page lol)
Thanks for the words!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
just got curious after reading some of old members still collecting from a faucets and get impress because it is really 50 sat per 3 mins I hope you can sustain the funds and rapist wont rape your btc, good luck to you mate and thanks.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
i have recently visiting your faucet and login to trying claim the rewards and got 50 satoshis for the first time and because i can claim it for every 3 minutes i think your faucet have good rewards also pretty clean from annoying ads
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Not working again, the login.

Yeah, I see your problem, thanks for PM.
NOTE: We had to erase the database and install again to fix the problems, so your ref code will change
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Last 24 Hours
Claims 155
Claimed 7750 Satoshi

I think it's working, what's the new problem Racey?  Huh

I kinda like this faucet.
50 satoshis every 3 minutes is not bad, which gives a claimer 1,000 satoshis every hour.
I hope it will not be drought and bots will not feast on your faucet, OP

I have added your faucet on my site under FaucetBOX Faucets list.
If you have time, you can see it here: Digi-Eye Faucets List

More power and good luck to your faucet!

Thanks for the feedback and for add in your list, nice teamplate, clean and easy to use!
About the prize, maybe I'll increase soon, since until now I'm getting good revenue from MellowAds.
 Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
50 satoshi ? this is low
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I kinda like this faucet.
50 satoshis every 3 minutes is not bad, which gives a claimer 1,000 satoshis every hour.
I hope it will not be drought and bots will not feast on your faucet, OP

I have added your faucet on my site under FaucetBOX Faucets list.
If you have time, you can see it here: Digi-Eye Faucets List

More power and good luck to your faucet!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
I already gave you some space on my blog, but I have no English language, this is because its lower down on your website, no matter it works, just tested it.

Thanks.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Thanks I have 50 satoshi in my account, will be back for some more tomorrow.

Cheers and you can shut up now  Grin jk

I credited to you a tip of 500 satoshi Wink thank you! and don't forget to enter in your account and withdraw to faucetbox!

@LTU_btc and @Lexiatel please send me a pm with your btc address so I can send for you too..(you will need to enter on faucet first to your btc address go to database, so I can add the credits) thanks a lot!
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Thanks I have 50 satoshi in my account, will be back for some more tomorrow.

Cheers and you can shut up now  Grin jk
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Now I can get in, but pressing enter does nothing, goes back to enter wallet over and over.

Huh Huh Huh
I'll delete the database and install again, I'll edit this post when it's working, w8

edit
test now please, (enter on account, logout and login again if have any problem)
if its working for all, pm me and i'll credit a tip for you all!
Thanks for all
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Now I can get in, but pressing enter does nothing, goes back to enter wallet over and over.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
I changed all the script, please check now.. If it's working, I'll give a tip to you

@LTU_btc, yes, I noticed this problem, now the claim button appears..
and yeah I f**** hate bitvertise, however if I put other ads, I'll have to reduce the prizes Sad
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Maybe I'm blind, but I didn't found where to claim. After when entered my bitcoin adress, I don't see any captcha and claim button. After some I got redirection from Bitvertise hidden ad to malicious website.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
I can manage to put my wallet id in, after that I get the same message.

I am using Maxthon.

So I tried with Chrome, do not have cookies from your site on Chrome, but deleted the new one using a cookie manager, reloaded the page then got this message

The www.bitcoinamerica.com.br page isn’t working

www.bitcoinamerica.com.br redirected you too many times.
Activity: 238
The Android Internet one on Samsung Galaxy S6
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Cannot connect to website

Error code 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS)

You are the second who tell me this, I checked here in 3 browsers(I.E., Chrome and Maxthon) and don't appear this error.. and the admin panel shows claims in the last 24hours, so for some users thats ok, for others don't..
I'll try to find what part of the script is causing the error.

I'll have to check this later on my desktop: on my mobile, it keeps refreshing the page-- very annoying and unmanagable.

This webpage has a redirect loop

Hide details
The webpage at http://www.bitcoinamerica.com.br/index.php has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your device.
Learn more about this problem.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I tested into android emulador, runs good.
The script redirect the page just one time when you enter(and 1 after claim) to run the counter.

Which browser are you using?

Thanks a lot for the feedback!
Activity: 238
I'll have to check this later on my desktop: on my mobile, it keeps refreshing the page-- very annoying and unmanagable.

This webpage has a redirect loop

Hide details
The webpage at http://www.bitcoinamerica.com.br/index.php has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your device.
Learn more about this problem.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Pages:
Jump to: