Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SHUT UP AND TAKE MY BITCOIN - UP TO 1000/HOUR - page 3. (Read 2294 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Cannot connect to website

Error code 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS)
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Now it's more like it!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange
faucet updated with a new system and high payments!
check it!
http://www.bitcoinamerica.com.br
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Now you can advertise here!

Low bids - HIGH VISIBILITY

Advertising Spaces:
Left side, always visible
300x600 - https://adbit.co/websites/adspaces/1544CD8BCA Just 500 satoshi/day

Center, middle
728x90 - https://adbit.co/websites/adspaces/39FB721B4E Just 500 satoshi/day

Center, middle
468x60 - https://adbit.co/websites/adspaces/7F4C8C0B69 Just 500 satoshi/day

Footer right
300x250 - https://adbit.co/websites/adspaces/D2F992FA3E Just 500 satoshi/day

edited
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
another issue; game button is giving error

What error?

For the others replys, I'll try to change the ReCaptcha for another captcha system, something more easily(like just 1 click and pass) because ReCaptcha is really annoying for this and not secure against bots.
Prizes will increase soon, I just need adjust with the ads revenue.. I'm trying to get <1kk on Alexa ranking(2,9kk now), so I can enter on MellowAds too.. just A-ads and AdBit is too low.

Thanks for all comments and reviews!

I had an error page with opera browser but checked with chrome now it works

I think I know what you are talking about.. I was using the link games.bitcoinamerica.com.br instead of bitcoinamerica.com.br/games and that was causing error on links
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
CRAZY SUNDAY!!
2X MORE REWARDS!!
20 SATOSHI/MIN!!
28.800 SATOSHI/DAY
JOIN US, 100% REFERRAL LIFETIME

edited
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I use chrome and maxthon and works fine.. Can you take a printscreen and send to me? So I can try to fix it

Did you try to add Adsense to your faucet? To pay better rewards to users you should have adsense income.

I hope you reach to the needed rank to add MellowAds and increase a bit the rewards. The site is nice, I liked the design, hope you make success with it.

I bought the domain/host 1 week ago and ask for a review from AdSense, I hope google reply to me soon.. If they aprove, the rewards will increase for sure.
The problem is the BTC value is going too high and thats reflects on the prizes, 1 month ago you could pay 2x more than now(with ads that pay in dollar).. and the other problem is adsense banned many faucets.. even so, adsense still the best

Thanks for all!

I understand. When the BTC price stables will be easiest to find an average reward.

Just a hint if you are accepted by Adsense: Block access to your site from traffic exchanges and PTC sites, because Adsense ban sites that receive poor traffic from this kind of services.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

I use chrome and maxthon and works fine.. Can you take a printscreen and send to me? So I can try to fix it

Did you try to add Adsense to your faucet? To pay better rewards to users you should have adsense income.

I hope you reach to the needed rank to add MellowAds and increase a bit the rewards. The site is nice, I liked the design, hope you make success with it.

I bought the domain/host 1 week ago and ask for a review from AdSense, I hope google reply to me soon.. If they aprove, the rewards will increase for sure.
The problem is the BTC value is going too high and thats reflects on the prizes, 1 month ago you could pay 2x more than now(with ads that pay in dollar).. and the other problem is adsense banned many faucets.. even so, adsense still the best

Thanks for all!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

What error?

For the others replys, I'll try to change the ReCaptcha for another captcha system, something more easily(like just 1 click and pass) because ReCaptcha is really annoying for this and not secure against bots.
Prizes will increase soon, I just need adjust with the ads revenue.. I'm trying to get <1kk on Alexa ranking(2,9kk now), so I can enter on MellowAds too.. just A-ads and AdBit is too low.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

What error?

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

What error?

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets and Bitcoin Space Rotator
It would be nice if you give Land of Trusted Faucets a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i've recently just visiting your faucet and claim the rewards and actually everything goes well for me because i don't have a problem regarding the rewards or the captcha but if it possible could you change the language because i don't understand it

You can change language in the top of website
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
i've recently just visiting your faucet and claim the rewards and actually everything goes well for me because i don't have a problem regarding the rewards or the captcha but if it possible could you change the language because i don't understand it
each hour 600 is not so bad but claiming every minute is not very wise..maybe there should be hourly claiming as well.. Faucet is lookin clean n  fine btw
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
nice faucet but claim every 1 minute for 10 satoshi its very hard, i thought was an accumulative faucet
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
REFERRAL RUSH!

10 satoshi every minute!
600 satoshi every hour!
14.400 every day!

WITH 100% REFERRAL COMISSION
THAT'S THE REFERRAL RUSH

Note: You need enter you bitcoin address to get your reflink on the page!
Nice I'll try it now
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Rewards are low for 5 min faucet, there are many faucets with better rewards.
I don't even know why someone waste their time for 50 satoshi. Tbh in one hour you can get way more satoshi on 12 faucets that give good rewards  than claiming on just 1 for 12 times
I personally prefer faucets with a high reward where I don't need to claim so frequently, like daily faucets. But, good luck with it.

If you see that the traffic is low, try another strategy to bring more faucet users to your site.

I reall don't know how they got bitcoin to pay 1000 in one visit, neither the best ads system pays that for 1,2 pageview with 5 banners, and that's why they go bankrupt..
I do a new system now, the referral rush, have fun!

For the others replys, I put a EN version, you can change the language on the top menu. Soon I'll put a decent content!

WoW. I like when owner is active like You!

Very good. I like as well english version Smiley

GL with Your project i join for sure some free btc always good
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Rewards are low for 5 min faucet, there are many faucets with better rewards.
I don't even know why someone waste their time for 50 satoshi. Tbh in one hour you can get way more satoshi on 12 faucets that give good rewards  than claiming on just 1 for 12 times
I personally prefer faucets with a high reward where I don't need to claim so frequently, like daily faucets. But, good luck with it.

If you see that the traffic is low, try another strategy to bring more faucet users to your site.

I reall don't know how they got bitcoin to pay 1000 in one visit, neither the best ads system pays that for 1,2 pageview with 5 banners, and that's why they go bankrupt..
I do a new system now, the referral rush, have fun!

For the others replys, I put a EN version, you can change the language on the top menu. Soon I'll put a decent content!
Pages:
Jump to: