Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shuttlecoin POW / POS 1000% / 2000% / 50% APR - page 4. (Read 4671 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
just perfect.. expect my 100% support.. only few has a future and this one will surely go to the moon.. better grab Shuttle coin now!! visit their discord server.. staff are all approchable!!! great community!!
Activity: 10
Shuttlecoin  is a very impressive and interesting coin.
I liked the safety , Fast Payments of shuttlecoin.
I will watch it carefully.
I'm looking forward to it.
good luck.
Activity: 56
Whew! That was quite a long read for me! Well, from what I have read, most post hear are irrelevant because they are a product of self-emotions.  Those who have benefited already long for more, and that's good. Those who have not are telling negative things (and I can say that it's totally normal, that is why "jealousy" is in the dictionary*).

If you focus on relevant information you should look at the things that are important:

1.  BITCOIN was introduced in 2008 as a form of education.  It was only in the year 2015 that it really gained popularity after it's first moon on 2013.  I was there when it all happen.

2.  After the rise of bitcoin, here come thousands and thousands of other coins, well in fact, thousands and thousands too ended a SCAM.

My point is, it is much easier to understand now which coin might end SCAM or not.  

With Shuttlecoin, here is my personal thought:

1.  Getting out into exchange despite that fact that you're new to market is an EXCELLENT JOB.  Many coins before you came and took the money of those desperate people wanting to change their lives, yet indeed it changes, only not for the better.  Grin  I am no crypto guru, but I can tell that based on my personal experience SHUT is 2 steps ahead of others.

2.  Maintaining a community is a big responsibility, in fact i have several groups from different sites, I also maintain 1 in discord.  When I visited your discord server, the fist thing that came out to me is, "What the Hell Am I Doing Here?"  Grin Sorry for the term. But after some time, there's one thing I realize, that SHUT team is more committed to growth and development compared to other coins.  This can be easily noticed since since there are more coins in discord too that has gone rouge.  

And for those who are trying to pin you down, just let them. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.  We are living in a free world.  Grin  And sometimes, negative publicity brings more good. Smiley

As long as there are people who trust you, just go on.  Challenges are part of life, and negative publicity is a challenge.

Good Luck Shut Coin! And I hope I can own some of your COIN before it moon.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 9
vietnam translation reserved
bounty for translation?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Good day!
I keep seeing the word "rewarding" and I do believe that your project IS going to be insanely rewarding for all the investors! I know you are going to work hard, but what are limitations you're currently facing? If you don't mind being frank, of course.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
what coin focus to use for?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
hello dev
When is Shuttlecoin listed on the Cryptopia Exchange?
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
have translation bounty?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 8
Many flattering reviews are not confirmed. In fact, I see that the bot in the discord is constantly buggy. The price on the stock exchange is inflated by Dev itself. Development of the community does not exist from the first day. Under normal exchange, the price will not be more than 2 sieves.
Totally agree with you. It is the developers and moderators of the channels in the dicord that praise their coin, and all who rightly criticize it, they are expelled from the discord. I myself saw as a man who asked uncomfortable questions, the developer with the words of an idiot delete from there. Who has nothing to hide, it does not work.

As far as I understand. They created a coin, went to the stock exchange and did nothing more, wanting to sell it and make a profit. I agree, they just often exclude, without explaining the reasons. Soon no one will remain there. Some users leave themselves, because the prospects are not visible
Activity: 48
Many flattering reviews are not confirmed. In fact, I see that the bot in the discord is constantly buggy. The price on the stock exchange is inflated by Dev itself. Development of the community does not exist from the first day. Under normal exchange, the price will not be more than 2 sieves.
Totally agree with you. It is the developers and moderators of the channels in the dicord that praise their coin, and all who rightly criticize it, they are expelled from the discord. I myself saw as a man who asked uncomfortable questions, the developer with the words of an idiot delete from there. Who has nothing to hide, it does not work.
Activity: 28
Activity: 322
I participate in the project from the first day and get stable payments of 3% per day!Take part soon as there are coins for sale !You can buy a fairly inexpensive large number of coins!The excellent work of the developers allows you to view all the operations on the coin, it is quite convenient.
http://199.247.25.104:3001/richlist
https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/SHUT-BTC
https://graviex.net/markets/shutbtc?pinned=false
All great profits and good shopping!Hurry up to get on the leaving train right now !
I fully agree with the author !This coin has great prospects and future !You're still procrastinating, and I'm already taking profit from the coin !
Activity: 98
This is an interesting project with a different use case. Integrating Crypto into a Shuttle  will be a challenge, but a very rewarding one. A lot of the older generation is very cautious when it comes to crypto, but if this project can produce stable rewards and growth, then I could envision it being massively adopted. I believe "Shuttle" will be a successful coin in the future. As i know, Shuttle has different activities and a very good team which is doing their continuous effort for the development and success of the project. So I will continue to support for  growth of this project! Discord Link: https://discord.gg/HvqFUvb
Activity: 54
Shuttle coin community like a family in Discord. People supporting Shuttle so. Dev Team always friendly, helpful to people. The important things is how o make a good community for coin. Strong community mean is strong and promissing coin. At the other side, Shuttle coin is one of the hard coded and 1000% POS coin which one able to make affect on investors. I really hope good future to Shuttle, because of it will be always in my list. to the Jupiter!
Activity: 36
I participate in the project from the first day and get stable payments of 3% per day!Take part soon as there are coins for sale !You can buy a fairly inexpensive large number of coins!The excellent work of the developers allows you to view all the operations on the coin, it is quite convenient.
http://199.247.25.104:3001/richlist
https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/SHUT-BTC
https://graviex.net/markets/shutbtc?pinned=false
All great profits and good shopping!Hurry up to get on the leaving train right now !
Activity: 4
where can i get addnode and how can i configure *.conf file?

thanks to all
Activity: 64
Activity: 77
Activity: 40
Ukranian translation reserved
Pages:
Jump to: