Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shuttlecoin POW / POS 1000% / 2000% / 50% APR - page 5. (Read 4671 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
How is it planned to distribute the remaining coins except for premine? Is a subscription company planned in the future?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Good coin! Active team!
I like!
Activity: 6
I found a coin Shuttlecoin community controls built using script also, Shuttlecoin provides super-fast transactions. In the project we have full control over Shuttlecoin of us by storing it safely in our position, there is no time to wait long - Transaction Shuttlecoin fast, Shuttlecoin a coin control plus copper - visit the project's channel discord...
Activity: 42
scrypt again scrypt everyware
Activity: 146
POS coin , it's very good
copper member

Website Twitter Discord BitcoinTalk

Shuttlecoin is now listed at Bitglo.io

SHUT/BTC Market

Free BTC Time!

Well not quite, in light of our successful opening we are giving you all a chance to earn some BTC. All you have to do is invite people to our discord!

So jump on our discord, and generate an invite link!

Discord Link

Every invite will earn you 0.00001BTC and is payable every 25 invites (0.00025BTC).
So create a link that doesn't expire and use that to invite people, you must use a link you generated otherwise the invite won't get credited to your account.

Regards, BitgloBill

Activity: 7
Since the coins already listed in an exchange, does it means there will be no ICO for the project?
Purchasing directly from the market won't give us some bonus coin right?

that's correct we had no ico.  coins were mineable from block 1

exchange listing has been paid for by us.

https://discord.gg/a9X9YFX

thanks

Activity: 49
ShuttleCoin(SHUT)

Variable Difficulty:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pinchpool.com:7084 -u de7db6c3ab4be402a1ea9c21e57b6ae00692d0d6 -p x

Fixed High Difficulty:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pinchpool.com:7085 -u de7db6c3ab4be402a1ea9c21e57b6ae00692d0d6 -p x

Discord Community:

not sure what the issue is with this site but i pointed my gpu there to mine shuttle and within 30 mins got my first and only payout. then i let my gpu mine for a few hours and  noticed no more blocks were showing up at all. so all the work i did was wasted. its a fairly new coin and not much for hash power,,, so i am moving on.
Brazilman37BTC

Did you look at the tab stats page to see how many blocks you mined? We're having no issues with payouts. I'll take a look in Redis for your address if you care to send it over.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Since the coins already listed in an exchange, does it means there will be no ICO for the project?
Purchasing directly from the market won't give us some bonus coin right?
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards

what the next planned exchange?

hello patel345 by the looks of it they took a vote in discord and cryptopia was most voted.

Brazilman37BTC

wow that's a big exchange that would be amazing

yes and i know a couple people there that may assist in the submission process. no promises but we need the funding. so buy them coins people. Smiley

Brazilman37BTC
onwards and upwards

what the next planned exchange?

hello patel345 by the looks of it they took a vote in discord and cryptopia was most voted.

Brazilman37BTC
onwards and upwards
ShuttleCoin(SHUT)

Variable Difficulty:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pinchpool.com:7084 -u de7db6c3ab4be402a1ea9c21e57b6ae00692d0d6 -p x

Fixed High Difficulty:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pinchpool.com:7085 -u de7db6c3ab4be402a1ea9c21e57b6ae00692d0d6 -p x

Discord Community:

not sure what the issue is with this site but i pointed my gpu there to mine shuttle and within 30 mins got my first and only payout. then i let my gpu mine for a few hours and  noticed no more blocks were showing up at all. so all the work i did was wasted. its a fairly new coin and not much for hash power,,, so i am moving on.
Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is an indispensable trading platform on the internet

I sent the paramount piece u posted to washington with an additional remark saying burn this guys eyes. Internet was born before 2000 and bitcoin emerged few years back with the help of the former. There is a bridge between the two called money as its the means of exchange humans use to buy champagne and food for underaged adepts of crypto around the world.
Activity: 6
Bitcoin is an indispensable trading platform on the internet
Algo: Scrypt again so sad i cant mine it
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

on our discord download the shuttlecoin.conf file and add to your /%appdata%/shuttlecoin/ folder

then restart wallet and it will sync

unless you have firewall blocking it.

thank you
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
get interest from coins that we store up to 1000%, this is a very extraordinary offer. and this is not a small amount.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
My wallet don't sync, any nodes ?
Activity: 4
Для чeгo этa мoнeтa? кaкaя цeль? никaкoй...
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
CoinToMine.Today

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added Shuttlecoin (SHUT) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Shuttlecoin (SHUT)

ShitToMine - Shuttlecoin (SHUT)

Pages:
Jump to: