Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SID (Share Internet Data) - Decentralized Internet Sharing Ecosystem - page 3. (Read 17510 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Looks like many people start testing SID app on my city ,
Found a lot a wifi connection near my work place using SID app
Especially in office area and mall  Shocked
very nice it if already done testing. hopefully all goes smoothly and the project could be the more advanced.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Looks like many people start testing SID app on my city ,
Found a lot a wifi connection near my work place using SID app
Especially in office area and mall  Shocked
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
can we use your technology services anywhere?
or it will work only if we are somewhere like dunkin coffe or something
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
the Internet is indeed currently is widely used by all people and this is a great opportunity for this project can be successful and hopefully a lot of investors who are supporting this project.
what you say is true. almost everyone using the internet service. and I think a lot of people who would indeed be enthusiastic with the development of this project. good luck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
the Internet is indeed currently is widely used by all people and this is a great opportunity for this project can be successful and hopefully a lot of investors who are supporting this project.
Activity: 249
the concept given by the team about this project very much benefit for now and the future of the internet is now considering its already rampant, so I think this project will be much interested to join and expand the This project will hopefully achieve success. as had been expected.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
This platform provides free internet connection but when face a network connection that is installed with a password what's the solution?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
projects that make it easier for us in sharing data over the internet that this is very helpful to our work a day today, hopefully this project can succeed
Activity: 70
This SID solution incentivizes users to share their home or business internet data without giving their private or business password to any other person.
Activity: 108
One of our key missions through the SID project: “To lift as many people as possible out of poverty by means of giving the less fortunate a way to access the Internet”.

I hope that this team will minimize what is already rampant, hopefully this project goal can be achieved easily and quickly, we are just waiting bro, hopefully it will run according to the original plan.

SID (Share Internet Data) proposes a solution, in contrast to the status quo, where traditional service providers or cellular network operators or Wi-Fi hotspots. SID will offer Smartphone Users the possibility to access the internet which is sourced together by other Users from the SID "INTERNET DATA SHARE" ecosystem
Activity: 252
One of our key missions through the SID project: “To lift as many people as possible out of poverty by means of giving the less fortunate a way to access the Internet”.

I hope that this team will minimize what is already rampant, hopefully this project goal can be achieved easily and quickly, we are just waiting bro, hopefully it will run according to the original plan.
Activity: 43
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
We formally announce a new SID Reward Program on Vyper, starting on the 4th August 2018, with a 3rd party partner of SID.                                    https://vyper.io/c/5485zlkfq

Questions and Answers!!!

1. Question:  All entries will be accounted?
✅    Answer:    Yes. All entries will be accounted for.

2. Question: Participants with multiple accounts will be disqualified?
✅    Answer:   System will ban and disqualify automatically cheaters, we only allow one user - one account.

3. Question: How can I receive my SIDT Tokens?
✅    Answer:   Your SIDT Tokens will be credited directly to your SID account a day or two after the Vyper campaign. You must use in Viper your same email address as in your SID account.

4. Question: Is it necessary to have an account in all social networks to get entries ?
✅    Answer:    No. You can use only your existing social networks and complete only those actions that you wish.

5. Question: Participants with incomplete actions will get free entries?
✅    Answer:   No. All partticipants need to follow all intructions to complete the actions using Vyper.

6. Question: When will be the actual distribution of Tokens to our own Wallets?
✅    Answer:    At the end of the ITO (Initial Token Sale).
how many round of token sale from this project, private sale, Pre ICO, and main token sale
but, how much the basic price from this token on the first launch ?
thank you

The price is 1 SIDT = 0.01 €

At the moment, we have a bonus of 35% for purchases between 100€ and 499€, and a bonus of 40% for purchases from 500€.
Activity: 266
how many round of token sale from this project, private sale, Pre ICO, and main token sale
but, how much the basic price from this token on the first launch ?
thank you
SID (Share Internet Data)

SUPER AIRDROP is LIVE: ONLY 3rd AUGUST 2018

🚀 TODAY, 3 AUGUST, SPECIAL 1 DAY SUPER AIRDROP
💥 Double your Bonus with Airdrop Tokens in your purchase of SID Tokens, only during 24h. From 00:01 AM till 23:59 PM Brussels time (CET).

⭐️ Instructions
1. Sign up on the SID Website or if you already have an account just Login at: www.ShareInternetData.io
2. Purchase SID Tokens.
3. You just doubled your Bonus by free Airdrop Tokens.

www.ShareInternetData.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/SID_English
Activity: 126
SID token with an existing product that has a noble, humanitarian cause attached to its mission. The project enables point-to-point and point-to-multipoint crowdsourcing internet and sharing that Internet between smartphones, tablets and other devices of the same SID system.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
a project of the SID I think this is project share internet date can help everyone to be quick in giving access
Activity: 252
the purpose of this project is very touching, I am touched, I want to ask how to cperkembangan this project? it seems like this project has a lot of support, I am very happy.
Activity: 322
a decentralized instant messaging system between multiple users that allows you to share the Internet with an Android-smartphone one person next to the automatic way.
Pages:
Jump to: