Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SID (Share Internet Data) - Decentralized Internet Sharing Ecosystem - page 4. (Read 17510 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 16
The goal of the project is noble and, most likely, relevant for countries with expensive Internet. Although, what is the benefit to advertisers to show their ads to the poor? Well, depending on what to advertise ... A strong and experienced team, certainly knows what it does.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Think this is a great idea.Also good to see that this will help people who dont have access to the internet.The way out of poverty is education .In the words of Black Eyed Peas "Get an eduation ,change your situation.Get your graduation,earn your ocupation " These people need the internet in order to compete in the global market.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
For what reason that SIDT token is only used on the SID platform? Why not enter the exchange market to better introduce to the world about the existence of SID program?

The ICO market works in stages where it starts always with a private sale followed by a pre-ico and then after that the choice is taken to continue into a Public sale or to go to an exchange and continue the public raise on an exchange. What is not done is to skip the private sale or all the phases and go directly to an exchange.
What I understood from roadmap is that private sale is going on at the moment and ITO has yet to come followed by this phase. Token distribution will take place in the early days if first month of 2019. Why the whole process from ITO to distribution has spread over six months approximately ?

Because SID, as per advice by majority if its Board Advisors feel the current climate is a "bare market" due to first half of 2018 drop across the board on most quoted crypto coins. So instead of doing a 4 months raise from September to December, SID decided to start in what is typically low months of summer holidays to generate sufficient awareness and educate the market about SID and about our product and mission.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
For what reason that SIDT token is only used on the SID platform? Why not enter the exchange market to better introduce to the world about the existence of SID program?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
What I understood from roadmap is that private sale is going on at the moment and ITO has yet to come followed by this phase. Token distribution will take place in the early days if first month of 2019. Why the whole process from ITO to distribution has spread over six months approximately ?
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
hopefully the friends can continue to grow, and the teams can work together more actively in this project, so many investors and bounty hanter who want to join together and the target can be achieved.

Just joined the airdrop, I noticed a problem in the sharing links for facebook, when I clicked on the share link it wouldn't connect, so thought i'd let you know so you can look into it, aside from that what a great airdrop, I think as a company you should go into the promotion of airdrops, this was one of the cleanest I've ever taken part in so big thanks for that

We will make sure to check it out! Thanks for letting us know and for your support!
i see another scam-template...
maybe i am wrong

We can assure you that SID project is 100% legit. We have a working product already on the market, the technology we use is patent pending protected and our team include some well-recognized blockchain and ICO experts. We are 100% transparent with our users. If you have any questions you want us to answer in order to get you out of doubt, please don´t hesitate.

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
And what is the final date for the Ico? I can not find the exact information on this issue.

December 2018 is the end of the ITO, January 2019 is the distribution based on the roadmap.
copper member
Activity: 168
The team is very strong with perfect reputation for this project. The idea is great! The App has a lot of downloads. The product is still ready to work with millions of clients. Good luck to the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
i see another scam-template...
maybe i am wrong
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The wait is over, SID Private Token Sale is NOW LIVE. It´s time we all come together to change the world for the better by boosting the global state of Internet Connectivity!

Check out our mission and the talented team leading this ICO at: www.ShareInternetData.io

To contribute/purchase SID tokens just Login if you already have account or Register and confirm your email.

Any comments or feedback, email to [email protected]

For any help join our Telegram Groups:
https://t.me/SID_English
https://t.me/SID_Spanish

http://tinyimg.io/i/YHQCmRm.png
Activity: 70
The idea of sharing the internet for the unlucky ones is a good idea and very human. But the problem is security issues when sharing the internet. Will grass sheds be protected?
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
And what is the final date for the Ico? I can not find the exact information on this issue.
Activity: 266
The Smartphones will automatically share internet with nearby smartphones or tablets, based on a set of parameters, and upload the encrypted users’ trades to BlockChain custodians. Such trades as described above will create future token growing liquidity in line with company revenue growth.
copper member
Activity: 294
SID Token apps are highly rated on Google Play with more than 100k installs. This is another point to convince investors too.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
This project looks amazing and great! 
Activity: 98
I love the idea and it is also good to have a very strong team. This is an added value for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: