Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 4. (Read 53901 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1
There are so many of these trading signals project. Not sure which one to lean on. This one looks by all means
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
i like the porject is gaining track..however still several steps needed to progress foruterh and make a viable product- but quite interested myself to use this!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Very good project, I'm sorry that I did not get the distribution of tokens. But, I still hope that the cost of the SGN token will increase
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
many people hope SGN can list on big exchange to get top marketcap.
Activity: 140
Place your brand new trading model into the Signals Marketplace so that anyone can pay you to copy trade your successful strategy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I am not sure if I understand correctly. Manual signals can’t be sent - you can’t write message and tell people through the bot to buy/sell. The signals have to be triggered by set of rules. We are supporting automated trading, since we believe its the future of cryptotrading industry.
Activity: 207
I talked to the devs and we moved to the C Sharp. The Signals Language idea was meant for the best safety, but we found a way how to make platform safe even without it. Therefore we moved to the C Sharp, which is known and for people it will be smoother to code in it, because it's one of the main languages for trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Oh, this project will help me make profit when it comes to crypto trading, right? If that's the case, is there any data on how accurate your predictions/signals usually are?
Thank for your response.

Hello. Signals platform will unite crypto traders, developers and data scientists at one platform. For traders we will feature Strategies Marketplace, where you can pick and copytrade selected algorithmic strategy. You can imagine this Marketplace as sort of "IMDB" for cryptotrading, therefore you will see current profit, stats, ratings and more to see if it's profitable. 

You can check our new upcoming design to get the basic idea:

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Oh, this project will help me make profit when it comes to crypto trading, right? If that's the case, is there any data on how accurate your predictions/signals usually are?
Thank for your response.
Activity: 213
This project need to be listed on big exchange or it may be dead  Undecided
Activity: 218
Thank for your response.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
The arrival of Viktor will bring new directions to Signals. welcome
Activity: 224
With this you would gain: A new user base, a good volume of people for your competition, good quality indicators, possible new talents
Udacity gains: Attractive new project for student that gets direct rewards, experience working with the industry
If you manage to make this project a success, this can lead to new contact in the industry and possible partnership with big players
Nothing as to be rushed because invinting these people on an infinished platform would be catastrophic. But planting the seed ahead of the competition is the way to go to make sure everything is set for when the time is right.
Activity: 84
We should come up with a proposition to send to a lot of people from Udacity trading courses. This proposition could turn out like this: You present yourselves as a cutting-edge trading platform based on AI and Machine learning that is developping a project based on blockchain technology (all theses subjects are covered in their courses). You tell them in the months to come, you will launch a major competition where coders and developpers will be able to use to platform to develop and optimize trading strategies. The competition will reward the best strategies with SGN tokens. Even more, you are always looking for bright talents and you would be interested in expanding your team by recruiting some students that are interested.
Activity: 238
I really think reaching out universities which are trying to build their cursus around this new technology is a fantastic way to promote the platform and get valuable input.
You are giving them a big sandbox to play with which is really valuable for them
Anyway you get the idea.
Activity: 36
Which developers? Im a devekoper will i be able to write strategy to execute logic at two exchanges at the same time?
Meet Signals: Viktor Borza

Viktor is an experienced developer who joined Signals as Chief Software Architect a few months ago. We're pleased to finally introduce him to you! #MeetSignals

Snippet from redesign of the platform

What do you think? We are looking for some feedback! Smiley

What happened with the https certificate, Signals hacked ? Or lack of professionalism ? Bad move for a service who wants to have your API key

The website is working without any issue: http://signals.network
Activity: 350
Hello. The idea of this platform is attractive. I like the fact that it unites many strategies, since in the crypto-currency, technical analysis is less important. Good luck.
The greater the capitalization of the cryptocurrency, the more accurate the technical analysis. I noticed this for a long time. Technical analysis quite accurately shows the movement of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: