Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 5. (Read 53901 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
What happened with the https certificate, Signals hacked ? Or lack of professionalism ? Bad move for a service who wants to have your API key
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Where I can see the roadmap? I am not able to find on website. Do you share business profit among investors?
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hello. The idea of this platform is attractive. I like the fact that it unites many strategies, since in the crypto-currency, technical analysis is less important. Good luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
nice progress. I am quite interested in this plattfrom and i am somehow wondering when devs will be able to start to steup their own trading-AIs? so far i is all only pretyy images with no coding visible...keep going

You can pre-register as developer through this form: https://goo.gl/forms/GGhwWEr0ugeZZGoJ3, we will be contacting all of the devs once Framework is closer to done. We should be able to give more concrete dates soon. We expect to have live trading strategies for all users ready within this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I would say though you need to reach out to more traders and devs ... maybe roadshows , conferences
You have a great product in the making , just lacking exposure
BTW how are you reaching out to data scientists? Have you contacted numerai for collaboration?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think more of a contrast between text and bg would be nice. generally on a screen with tons of data/info i like to keep the design simple and contrast high. other wise pretty sweet
Activity: 207
I think that the purple colour is great as this represents your unique logo etc. However, if I was to trade with Signals, I would prefer a different structure of the graph line. Otherwise all looks nice, clean and neat. Well done.
Sorry, people have certainly already asked this question: have you got an updated Roadmap?
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
nice progress. I am quite interested in this plattfrom and i am somehow wondering when devs will be able to start to steup their own trading-AIs? so far i is all only pretyy images with no coding visible...keep going
Snippet from redesign of the platform

What do you think? We are looking for some feedback! Smiley

July update: Fruits of our labor

July wrap-up is here! Read on the latest progress and check one brand new screenshot from redesign of the Signals platform. Let us know what do you think! https://blog.signals.network/july-2018-update-fruits-of-our-labor-6f208f6b0d39

The Bitcointalk airdrop was fake and not initiated by us, we also mentioned in the thread.
So there hasn't been one?
Please, check official social media channels from Signals Network because probably you got into a 'fake' aidrop of SGN token. There wasn't any official airdrop from Signals team.

I noticed that too that there a lot of fake airdrop announcements in Twitter. I think some are just trying to get a lot of followers and others might be getting important info to try to scam people. So be careful out there.

Always check the official channels for announcements! If you are not sure, join our Telegram and ask one of the admins: https://t.me/signals_network
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Stay away from fake airdrop or you'll lose your money.
Activity: 314
The Bitcointalk airdrop was fake and not initiated by us, we also mentioned in the thread.
Please, check official social media channels from Signals Network because probably you got into a 'fake' aidrop of SGN token. There wasn't any official airdrop from Signals team.

I noticed that too that there a lot of fake airdrop announcements in Twitter. I think some are just trying to get a lot of followers and others might be getting important info to try to scam people. So be careful out there.
Activity: 224
Not sure what do you exactly mean right now. Could you please elabore? Bounty tokens were sent to everyone in early June. Can you please DM me your registered email and link to Etherscan wallet? Thank you
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Backend developer position still open

We are still looking for backend developer to join our growing team. If you are interested in working with Signals, please visit this link: http://bit.ly/2K2ayhd
Activity: 168
When the token was distributed there was a lot of activity in the channel. People wanted to create a community marketing effort, trading channel, etc. There were a lot of ideas floated around and jakub said he would look into it and nothing ever happened.
Activity: 28
They had one Airdrop through cooperation with Earn.com, but all of those tokens were issued already in early June.
Activity: 38
Activity: 25
When was the newsletter released please Huh
We're waiting for last few details and it should be sent out tomorrow or Thursday. Also blog post will be published.
Pages:
Jump to: