Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 46. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Signals it has interesting project and a growing community, I'm eager to see it on major exchange. Great team , Signals is looking good.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
universa
You can connect your trading bot to your
smartphone using the app. Any time that your strategy identifies a trading opportunity,
you will be informed and the final decision will be up to you.#SignalsNetwork
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
SGN hopefully becomes the best solution for the best technology blockchain and machine learning. These disruptive technologies will accelerate the development of blockchain
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
For now I am still focused on getting your free token. And once in a while I study the signal.network system. I hope everything works according to your roadmap.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The signals is rising on daily basis by leap and bounds. Once ICO is over, the sky is the limit for signal tokens
Maybe not especially in bearish market, but in bullish Signals project should be one of best ones in case of investing in it.
Activity: 336
Let's make use of machine intelligence for human profit, visit site, learn more about #SignalsNetwork and join bounty campaign.
https://signals.network
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It is revolutionary project of which name represents its features very well. Signals A platform which will provide opportunity to many startups in most simple words with user friendly conditions.
Activity: 478
The best white paper I've ever read. I've seen a lot of new projects recently, but a lot of it doesn't make sense. The signal is different.
We'll hear this name more than we do now. I trust the Signals network.
Activity: 87
The signals is rising on daily basis by leap and bounds. Once ICO is over, the sky is the limit for signal tokens
Activity: 308
Merit: 6
If I participate in your project, what I receive as your ad is trading signals. Take what grounds to know the good signal, and the factors that affect
Looking at the roadmap i'm pretty impressed. The Signals project is already a lot more complete then a lot of other companies doing an ICO. This is something i look for when investing in an ICO, i dont want to wait 2 years after investing before there is some action. Good job guys!

Especially when SGN token is going to be a deflationary currency - information from whitepaper  Smiley
Activity: 73
The features of this project is promising and assuring that this project will make a big success in the Cryptocurrency world. I am supporting this project
Activity: 275
universa
SignalsNetwork provide maximal flexibility for developers and data scientists, but at the same time,
SignalsNetwork make automated trading available for non-programmers.
Activity: 336
Why should you trust in machine learning and not your gut?
https://signals.network
Looking at the roadmap i'm pretty impressed. The Signals project is already a lot more complete then a lot of other companies doing an ICO. This is something i look for when investing in an ICO, i dont want to wait 2 years after investing before there is some action. Good job guys!
Activity: 462
I also hope the signals team, can commit to some listing in exchange. This will move this ICO, at a completely different pace.
Main Sale is open till 9th April 2018 or when the hardcap will be collected (before 9th April)  Grin
Now everything became clear, thanks for the answer. Means I will be guided for April 9 as expiration date of initial sale of coins so far. And on observation on the website that that seems to me sale considerably now decreased, the speed of sale fell. But it is necessary to hope that it only temporarily and soon new buyers will come.
Many ICOs right now, Market sentiment. These things don't help to collect hardcap of the main token sale.
Yes, I also believe Signals will be successful. There is certainly a demand for such a platform, especially from smaller projects that only have limited resources and lack the knowledge of all that stuff that comes along with an ICO/crowdfunding campaign
Activity: 588
EVOS
Main Sale is open till 9th April 2018 or when the hardcap will be collected (before 9th April)  Grin
Now everything became clear, thanks for the answer. Means I will be guided for April 9 as expiration date of initial sale of coins so far. And on observation on the website that that seems to me sale considerably now decreased, the speed of sale fell. But it is necessary to hope that it only temporarily and soon new buyers will come.
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
More than 17 thousand people already registered to alpha of the Strategy Marketplace! You can try out strategies like Bollinder Bands, which is based on Bollinger Bands (BB) and Parabolic SAR (PSAR) indicators.
You do not need to do much. Follow their trends.
Pages:
Jump to: