Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 43. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Signals is working on a project which will make it possible for crypto traders to leverage the power of AI and Machine Learning in trading. Be part of this revolution guys
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Can someone help me? I registered with signals but can't copy out my referral link to send to my friends. What do I do?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Did everyone noticed, that bounty rewards for retweets has been decresed two times. From max 16 sgn to 8 sgn? I wonder why this has been done?

I think that may be done because bounty pool is fixed not unlimited. But yes, big restrictions here.

Good news and bad news. The bounty was good. How about blog & articles?

Sorry, cant tell about articles and blog. But from the first glimpse the only change I have noticed was amount received for retweets

Which tasks had u taken? Only Twitter and Facebook? Have u tried to make videos?

But, I see that the rest rewards for other tasks stay the same. So only reward per retweet was changed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Download it in your language, read the Whitepaper.
https://signals.network
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Did everyone noticed, that bounty rewards for retweets has been decresed two times. From max 16 sgn to 8 sgn? I wonder why this has been done?

I think that may be done because bounty pool is fixed not unlimited. But yes, big restrictions here.

Sorry, cant tell about articles and blog. But from the first glimpse the only change I have noticed was amount received for retweets

Which tasks had u taken? Only Twitter and Facebook? Have u tried to make videos?
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
We want to protect our supporters from volatile market, that's why we've locked $ETH price at $1000. That means more SGN Tokens! Current price per one SGN is $0.315. Read the full blog post !!!
Activity: 23
Hi, I don`t understand how to be a translator for your thread. On website's dashboard is said about local thread, but I can't find it. I want to translate from English to Russian.

By the way, can I make a video on YouTube for your task on my mother-language or I have to make it only in English?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Signals With one service face for all transactions would be more practical. Management becomes easier. because of the integration of trading in one interface so that it will make it easier for its users.
Activity: 33
Your project caused my interest. I saw something similar, but with advanced functions. Haven't you heard of the Membrana platform? A multifunctional project https://membrana.io/
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Get more SGN Tokens with our $1000 lock!

We want to protect our supporters from volatile market, that's why we've locked ETH price at $1000. That means more SGN Tokens! Current price per one SGN is $0.315. Read the full blog post: https://blog.signals.network/we-are-fixing-the-price-of-ethereum-to-1-000-20b3cd565c50

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
looks interesting and stable project  what's your oppion about Signals Project because you already read the whitepaper. Nice job.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

Activity: 275
Merit: 10
universa
#SignalsNetwork Strategy Builder will be able to generate performance and risk reports for a given strategy and There will also be a feature called “Idea Sharing” for generating images from charts and sharing trading strategies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 86
The Signals project is really one of the best projects!This project will be very successful this year.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Activity: 56
i believe this project will have a bright future , btw your introduction video was good , i watched recently.
Activity: 126

I followed this project.great things accomplished
Pages:
Jump to: