Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 86. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
My little article about the project Signals. Anyone interested is welcome! I believe in the success of this project
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=474833276245700&set=a.361654720896890.1073741829.100011570958476&type=3&theater
Activity: 168
Merit: 7
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
When the bounty campaign will finish?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
You have great project and awesome bounty project..the signal is promising project and believe can be bigger crypto to the future
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
After Signals Network ICO campaign will be finished, the SGN tokens will be listed in some exchanges? I read the roadmap, but Im not sure there I see informations about the exchanges listing. Thanks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
tell me please
all tasks of a Bounty shall be made in English?

We accept every language!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Grin 
I make bounty for this ICO. That is easy Cheesy
Yes, I agree app dedicated for bounty campaign is just nearly perfect. Not many project has got something like that Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
tell me please

I guess you can advertise in any language that is more comfortable to you, the main point is to attract larger community.

thanks
Activity: 3
 Grin 
I make bounty for this ICO. That is easy Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
tell me please

I guess you can advertise in any language that is more comfortable to you, the main point is to attract larger community.
Activity: 294
tell me please
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
We await start date and a timeframe in which Signal Network will distribute ICO. In the roadmap I have seen that ICO distribution is January, but nothing concrete. Thanks and good luck!
I think that the start date and the duration of the Signal Network ICO campaign will be announced very soon. Also, after the success of the PRE ICO token sale, I think the ICO distribution will be a successful ICO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
We await start date and a timeframe in which Signal Network will distribute ICO. In the roadmap I have seen that ICO distribution is January, but nothing concrete. Thanks and good luck!
Activity: 560
Merit: 65

Signals team would like to wish everyone goodluck throughout the coming year🍾Thank you for the incredible support in last months, it motivates us to work even harder. Alpha of the Strategy Marketplace is coming soon, stay tuned!

NOTE: The Signals Bounty only ends after the end of the main sale, late February or early March, which still gives us almost 3 months of work and promotion.

The Bounty rewards are excellent given that the pre-sale was a success (http://signals.network/token 1364.8 ETH raised) and that each token should be valued at $ 0.36 USD. Join Us!

Look at Bounty conditions here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-signals-data-science-signals-for-cryptotrading-signature-campaign-2328430
Many people asking about exact date of main sale take off. Please be patient it will be announced in nearly future Smiley

Link to the official telegram channel: https://t.me/signals_network

Happy New Year everyone, thank you for the huge support. It motivates us to work even harder! Alpha of the Strategy Marketplace is coming soon, stay tuned  Smiley

1330+ member on our official telegram channel

Link to the channel: https://t.me/signals_network

Feel free to ask about anything linked to the Signals Network project Smiley
This offer is still actual! We have talked with some people, but still looking for Russian and Asian ambassadors. No Brazil/Portugal for now.

Become a Country Ambassador for the Signals project

Hello, I’d like to introduce you to Signals. It’s a new data science-powered marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies. Our goal is to revolutionize cryptocurrency trading by providing a unique tool which connects data scientists and developement community with crypto traders. You might want to know that we have recently launched our SGN token presale and just within 10 days we have hit 90% of our hardcap. (Learn more at https://signals.network/token)

What’s in it for you?

We are looking for an Ambassador to keep the various crypto communities updated about Signals latest news. The main responsibilities are translating Signals official Announcements into your language and spreading the word about Signals in other forums and social media groups. The Ambassador can also present Signals directly to influencers or known investors, getting rewarded for each successful cooperation.

Top countries wanted right now: RUSSIA, CHINA, JAPAN. Other high priorities are: Brazil, Ukraine, Vietnam, Korea.

If you become a Signals Ambassador, you’ll get a chance to earn SGN tokens within the Signals bounty program and you will get a referral bonus from SGN token sales that came thanks to your propagation. Also the bounty rewards for ambassadors are significantly increased as compared to regular users.

Does it sound interesting to you? Please let me know at [email protected].

Hello, I’d like to introduce you to Signals. It’s a new data science-powered marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies. Our goal is to revolutionize cryptocurrency trading by providing a unique tool which connects data scientists and developement community with crypto traders. You might want to know that we have recently launched our SGN token presale and just within 10 days we have hit 90% of our hardcap. (Learn more at https://signals.network/token)

What’s in it for you?

We are looking for an Ambassador to keep the various crypto communities updated about Signals latest news. The main responsibilities are translating Signals official Announcements into your language and spreading the word about Signals in other forums and social media groups. The Ambassador can also present Signals directly to influencers or known investors, getting rewarded for each successful cooperation.

Top countries wanted right now: RUSSIA, CHINA, JAPAN. Other high priorities are: Brazil, Ukraine, Vietnam, Korea.

If you become a Signals Ambassador, you’ll get a chance to earn SGN tokens within the Signals bounty program and you will get a referral bonus from SGN token sales that came thanks to your propagation. Also the bounty rewards for ambassadors are significantly increased as compared to regular users.

do you collect a promo team?

Please write your offer to e-mail: [email protected]. Main sale isn't started already so there is a big possibility that Signals team may be interested.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A very good method for beginners to play crypto trading that has been provided in an integrated platform that is in SIGNALS and everything is easy to do .. Good job boss
Merit: 256

What’s in it for you?

do you collect a promo team?
Pages:
Jump to: