Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 88. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
How we can claim our bounty? Because I didn't see any field to give my ETH address on Signal bounty portal. Or we have to wait announcement related step by step to claim our SGN tokens.

Congratulations for finished pre-sale and reached soft-cap early.

Hello, bounty is running until the end of mainsale. We will be distributing tokens after the mainsale is done. . There is still time to earn SGN tokens by various tasks!
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
Yes, interesting project, similar to FX social trading.
But, this time in crypto-version.
I am looking forward for success of this project and congratulations on your pre-sale success. Smiley
Seems GUI is attractive for non-tech users and I expect the whole project is well-programmed.

Perhaps, we will see SGN tokens in Passive Coin's Backing Fund. Time will show. Smiley
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
How we can claim our bounty? Because I didn't see any field to give my ETH address on Signal bounty portal. Or we have to wait announcement related step by step to claim our SGN tokens.

Congratulations for finished pre-sale and reached soft-cap early.
Activity: 308
Refer a friend, be my friend Smiley

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thank you for your Bounty Campaign, too! It’s a very best way to promote your project and it works fine. Other ICO's should make it like this!
Activity: 434
Thank you for your Bounty Campaign! It’s a very good way to promote your project. I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the top! I wish, your project will be a very successful one. Really good work, looking forward to all developments.

Please ask about the bounty campaign, when can I withdraw SGN?
I think the project will be more successful
thank you

Hello, we will be distributing SGN Tokens from bounty after the mainsale is done. So there is still some time left. http://signals.network
Activity: 140
Please ask about the bounty campaign, when can I withdraw SGN?
I think the project will be more successful
thank you
Activity: 17
You want to hold Ether, get the gains and pay the initial price...
Can't wait to try the alpha

It's gonna be amazing! Soon we will show pictures of videos, to give you guys a little sneak peak.
Activity: 22
Can't wait to try the alpha
New Medium Blogpost!

It took us 18 days to hit 100% of the hardcap. One more time - thank you all for the incredible support during presale!

Read here: https://blog.signals.network/it-took-us-18-days-to-hit-our-sgn-token-presale-target-f9a8b5f7df59
Activity: 308

Very useful project, at last I can overtake on gains Bill Gates and become the richest, I hope with Signals we will all become such Smiley Good luck all and have fun Grin
Activity: 51
Пpocтo cyпep нyжный пpoeкт!!Этo бyдeт xopoшaя пoмoщь пpи paбoтe нa биpжax!!!Удaчи пpoeктy!!A вceм peкoммeндyю пpиcoeдeнитьcя!!
Activity: 37
With the recent surge in the price of ethereum, will the presale investors be compensated when the price gets locked in during crowdsale?
Activity: 17
Few days ago we finished our presale, which was successfully finished with raising 100% of the hardcap. Mainsale is coming in January, but exact date yet to be given.
Can anyone tell me where should I write my ERC20 wallet address in order to receive tokens from bounty ? PM me pls or it will be lost in thread.
Thanks in advance.

Hello, you need to add custom token via this guide: https://blog.signals.network/how-to-add-sgn-tokens-to-a-wallet-6d0de4fe94d8

Activity: 364
Can anyone tell me where should I write my ERC20 wallet address in order to receive tokens from bounty ? PM me pls or it will be lost in thread.
Thanks in advance.
Sorry, when public token sale start?
Hello! Mainsale will most likely happen in January, but we don't have exact date yet. Before that, we are going to release Alpha of the Strategy Marketplace, which is one of the three main pillars of the Signals platform. The alpha version will include a notification bot by Cryptofox.io and will serve as a base for future inclusion of default Signals strategies, 3rd party strategies, and user-created strategies.
I'm sure that it will be huge next year! I wish good luck to the team!

Thanks for the support! We will make sure about that  Smiley http://signals.network
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Sorry, when public token sale start?
Hello! Mainsale will most likely happen in January, but we don't have exact date yet. Before that, we are going to release Alpha of the Strategy Marketplace, which is one of the three main pillars of the Signals platform. The alpha version will include a notification bot by Cryptofox.io and will serve as a base for future inclusion of default Signals strategies, 3rd party strategies, and user-created strategies.
I'm sure that it will be huge next year! I wish good luck to the team!
Pages:
Jump to: