Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 93. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
We have got that 70%!!!

30% discount is still alive on the token sale site: https://signals.network/token

Telegram channel: https://t.me/signals_network

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It is still in pre-ico... the sale is in january. I would suggest actually reading a bare minimum about a coin before trying to buy it on an exchange

And an interesting note here: Signals token is not listed on any exchange yet because SGN tokens on your ethereum wallet will be transferable about 24 hours after end of the main sale.
I think it will be on EtherDelta anyway, but... In order to get tkens on ETH wallet we need such information  as decimal, contract address,etc. Do anyone knows where to get it? I couldn't find anywhere.
It is still in pre-ico... the sale is in january. I would suggest actually reading a bare minimum about a coin before trying to buy it on an exchange

And an interesting note here: Signals token is not listed on any exchange yet because SGN tokens on your ethereum wallet will be transferable about 24 hours after end of the main sale.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Signals it has interesting project and a growing community, I'm eager to see it on major exchange. Great team, SGN is looking good.
I read the roadmap in OP, but not remeber to see when devs team will plan to list SGN in majors exchanges? Is there a plan to be listed soon? Thanks
Merit: 256
guys, what are your investors protected today? how are they protected?
I remembered the situation with bankor
The current price of ETH is $465, how many SGN tokens will get per ETH now?  Huh
Hello,
the price per 1 SGN token is fixed to 0.000692981 eth
And also I want to inform that the presale hard cap is fixed to 1364.8 ETH
Activity: 462
What happened to Twitter bounty program? Shocked. it does not work  Angry.
Yes. Me too (
wtf is going on? Huh. It does not work now Angry. Please fix it. A system show me this message:"Not enough followers : 0" Undecided.

Sorry guys for any troubles. If you have any problems, please send us DM with your email and we will look into it.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Yes. Me too (
wtf is going on? Huh. It does not work now Angry. Please fix it. A system show me this message:"Not enough followers : 0" Undecided.
Yes. Me too (
they have just fixed, guy Grin. It works now Cool. Good job, mah buddies.
Activity: 308
Yes. Me too (
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I just solved. The tokens are invisible in myetherwallet because we need to add new custom token in this 3 step before:
- Token Contract Address - 0x15fecca27add3d28c55ff5b01644ae46edf15821
- Token Symbol -  SGN
- Decimals - 9

Yes, that is correct. We also published a blogpost with guide on how to add custom tokens: https://blog.signals.network/how-to-add-sgn-tokens-to-a-wallet-6d0de4fe94d8

Good work. Your image explication look better than my explanation and everything is easy to do. Good luck. God bless you all!
Activity: 22
Any need for a French translator?
We have got that 60%!!!

Please remember that 30% discount will be only available for the presale!

Also from here I want to thank for the support, guys you're a rock Smiley
Good day! Can you tell me how to get tokens of SGN after the bounty? They will be sent automatically to the Ethereum wallet? I apologize for such questions, but this is my first experience of participating in the bounty campaign.

We will be distributing them after mainsale is done, so there is some time left!
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Good day! Can you tell me how to get tokens of SGN after the bounty? They will be sent automatically to the Ethereum wallet? I apologize for such questions, but this is my first experience of participating in the bounty campaign.
The platform looks awesome, I  hope the beta version will be even better, i know many many traders will be benefitting from this platform as it is full of features for both the traders and the investors.

Thank you for the support!
Activity: 26
Seems like 60% has been already reached. Feels good to see how the community supports this great project  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: