Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0 - page 8. (Read 102049 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 06:57:09 PM
A new dev is incoming... ;-)

is it? where can I find any info on that?
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 06:45:49 PM
A new dev is incoming... ;-)
Activity: 19
January 01, 2018, 06:31:11 PM
What makes you guys belive in signatum. Did the dev not leave? If they did, then the project is dead.
Activity: 9
January 01, 2018, 05:51:40 PM
I don't want to swap, who know what will be with STAKS in a few years.
All we need is just one big name behind the SIGT.
Look what happens with ZCL Smiley
But, is there active nodes, anyone who can sync wallet?

Thx
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
January 01, 2018, 01:10:56 PM
Same here about syncing problems, maybe another wallet version needed? The swap procedure has ended already? 
Activity: 9
January 01, 2018, 10:01:55 AM
Also cannot connect,
follow instructions from few post earlier,
but there is no active connections.
Any help?

thanks
Activity: 6
December 31, 2017, 01:42:43 PM
Happy new year 2018 all, from Asia. Hope SIGT's price will be better this year, wish all of us who hold SIGT will be millionaires in the very near future.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
December 31, 2017, 12:59:15 PM
Signatum has had an awful start that scared a lot of people off, hope it does better for others in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
December 31, 2017, 02:57:15 AM
Long investment the signatum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
December 31, 2017, 02:51:42 AM
they're prob just slow considering the demand of all crypto exchanges these days.  I wouldn't lose hope yet
Activity: 117
December 31, 2017, 02:08:11 AM
Swap issues resolved

When do we start receiving our Strak coins? i swapped my sigt for straks. i checked the straks thread and i could not find the info
Regards
Activity: 117
December 31, 2017, 02:06:24 AM
i HODLd SIGT for months, i was up 400% at one stage then down 95% at another stage. I am happy with the Straks development, the promise of the swap pushed up the sigt price enough for me to sell 70% of my sigt at breakeven and then i swapped the rest for straks. good luck to those who still believe in the Dr and Sigt
Cheers...
Activity: 90
December 30, 2017, 03:55:33 PM
I have been trying to swap my SIGT for STRAKS but the bot doesn't reply after my DMs. Anyway to fix this? Also, why 6 years for someone to be credited with the full swap?

Swap issues resolved
Activity: 90
December 30, 2017, 03:30:03 PM
I have been trying to swap my SIGT for STRAKS but the bot doesn't reply after my DMs. Anyway to fix this? Also, why 6 years for someone to be credited with the full swap?
December 30, 2017, 12:43:55 PM
What's happening to the market currently is just a simple smart strategy by those, the whole thing is that all those crypto whales keep pumping bitcoin to the fullest to confuse and scare everyone to have a panic and sell all their altcoins, as a result of that the offer will get big and the demand go down, so the PRICES DROP!  Then all those whales & the smart people of course will buy some good amounts of these altcoins because of their low prices
Yeah the age of bitcoin has ended and now its time for the alternatives, the practicle coins and not the gimick or nostalgic trip.
Activity: 294
December 30, 2017, 10:37:30 AM
What's happening to the market currently is just a simple smart strategy by those, the whole thing is that all those crypto whales keep pumping bitcoin to the fullest to confuse and scare everyone to have a panic and sell all their altcoins, as a result of that the offer will get big and the demand go down, so the PRICES DROP!  Then all those whales & the smart people of course will buy some good amounts of these altcoins because of their low prices
December 30, 2017, 10:32:26 AM
I use to follow this coin but not sure if i should jump in. Is it struggling?
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
December 30, 2017, 07:08:36 AM
Call me stupid... bag holder... noob... no matter what.

I still believe in SIGT and a think that a capable team can carry on sigt to the front. So many shit coins without community are skyrocketying nowadays why not SIGT that always have a large supporter community.

I liked that untill today almost 50 million SIGT were burned (if Straks devs are serious people).... and are really burned.

So only remain about 90 million SIGT of POW and POS stages.

I neve liked that SIGT was over 100 million. My wish was realized. Now SIGT is more scarce - there are less than 100 million SIGT.... and counting....

We should not let die SIGT. SIGT can have a future if remaining community believe it!

Where are the big holders, ´cos a know that are a lot of big holders that did not swap their sigt for straks untill today.

Let´s believe!!!!!!

See rich list and follow burn....
https://explorer.signatum.network/richlist

I also left 70% in signatum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
December 29, 2017, 04:09:31 PM
Call me stupid... bag holder... noob... no matter what.

I still believe in SIGT and a think that a capable team can carry on sigt to the front. So many shit coins without community are skyrocketying nowadays why not SIGT that always have a large supporter community.

I liked that untill today almost 50 million SIGT were burned (if Straks devs are serious people).... and are really burned.

So only remain about 90 million SIGT of POW and POS stages.

I neve liked that SIGT was over 100 million. My wish was realized. Now SIGT is more scarce - there are less than 100 million SIGT.... and counting....

We should not let die SIGT. SIGT can have a future if remaining community believe it!

Where are the big holders, ´cos a know that are a lot of big holders that did not swap their sigt for straks untill today.

Let´s believe!!!!!!

See rich list and follow burn....
https://explorer.signatum.network/richlist
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
December 28, 2017, 04:15:31 PM
Where can i find working wallet for old Signtaum? Pls help.

Here it is https://signatum.org/download/original-qt-wallet/
Pages:
Jump to: