Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 166. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Signature updated.  Hope to get my SIGN from tomorrow onwards Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Im still mining this and waiting for the free Distribution also. Everything looks very nice till now. I am sure Bittrex etc will add the coin soon and see its potential !
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Looking awesome! mining now  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Activity: 894
why i have not received any coin

do you read the OP?

"The free coins will be distributed starting 7 days after the launch."

Launch was on Saturday 2nd August.

Of course you can always mine the coin if you want.  Wink

TRUE,  Grin
And If you dont have miner system you can rent a rig to mine some signaturecoins.

I think we should be careful which exchange we go on. Someone might dump their coins, hold onto the coins if you have them, dumping is for miners, but true investors will keep the coin. I think in about 3 years this coin will be bigger than Bitcoin. This is the next big thing since sliced bread.

And why exactly?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

do you read the OP?

TRUE,  Grin
And If you dont have miner system you can rent a rig to mine some signaturecoins.

I think we should be careful which exchange we go on. Someone might dump their coins, hold onto the coins if you have them, dumping is for miners, but true investors will keep the coin. I think in about 3 years this coin will be bigger than Bitcoin. This is the next big thing since sliced bread.
Activity: 115
yes this is a nice coin...
Activity: 84
Impossible is Nothing
Seems nice. Already mined it for a few hours and signed up at http://www.signature.today/signup.php Smiley
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Can someone please explain how to add the nodes? wallet won't sync

Nodes are simple IP addresses, they have open port 16661 so you can connect  another p2p Signaturecoin server and download latest blocks from it. Sometimes later if user close the server then this node becomes unsueable so we update our nodes in the op to help you stay synced or online with the signaturecoin network

In this download file there is working or updated nodes and configuration

Download SignatureCoin.conf file from here http://signature.today/SignatureCoin.conf.zip (this is zipped make sure to open it)
Put it in Signaturecoin directory and restart your wallet.

Location of the directory is For Windows:
The file AppData folder is hidden by default so make sure to enable viewing hidden files. Example: Windows drive(C:) -> Users -> *YourWindowsUsername*->AppData->Roaming->SignatureCoin

Wow!  What a helpful dev!  Patient, too.   Cheesy
Activity: 115
I am still not jr member? this is slow...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
looking better and better everyday  Cool
Activity: 322

do you read the OP?

TRUE,  Grin

Nodes are simple IP addresses, they have open port 16661 so you can connect  another p2p Signaturecoin server and download latest blocks from it. Sometimes later if user close the server then this node becomes unsueable so we update our nodes in the op to help you stay synced or online with the signaturecoin network

In this download file there is working or updated nodes and configuration

Download SignatureCoin.conf file from here http://signature.today/SignatureCoin.conf.zip (this is zipped make sure to open it)
Put it in Signaturecoin directory and restart your wallet.

Location of the directory is For Windows:
The file AppData folder is hidden by default so make sure to enable viewing hidden files. Example: Windows drive(C:) -> Users -> *YourWindowsUsername*->AppData->Roaming->SignatureCoin
Good Coin.I'd like to join your sig movement.
Good decision. Congrats.

it's simple to start, first go to www.signature.today you can register there your signaturecoin wallet (make sure to update your signature)

we had over 400 people accepted so far.

If any problem on registration or elsewhere let us know, we take care.
legendary
Activity: 1414
I am amazed at the number of lazy-assed morons on this forum.

Guys, distribution planned for active people, you will be asked to change the signature time to time 2-5 days. And we will pay only for current signature.

This is for the rewarding active people. Imagine we have urgent message to tell people lets say we had multipool. we will ask 500 people to change the text and we create new push for all members to this direction.

We are coming to rule market.

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Sports Tournaments on the Blockchain
Good Coin.I'd like to join your sig movement.

Distribution will start from 9 Aug as explained in OP. We have over 400 signature carriers before actual distributions!!

But for tomorrow we have a test distribution planned  and you can see in your wallet 1-2 SIGN coins this is for us to be sure our system actually works.

100megahashbrown
dont worry so much
i know your enjoying your private island you bought with the money you made from your last pump
signcoin will go to the moon

What a power, you are the boss!
are you gonna ride the donkey
when you make 100 BTC from sign coin

it looks like a good plan. I wish Good luck every one of you.
Jump to: